OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil is right...a tiny woman 133 lbs (and that's still with some pregnancy weight still on her) nursing her 6 month old baby gets more shots than her big burly husband in bed next to her. Only one reason I can come up with and that's family connection to a person the killer hates, her brother CG. It's the only explanation that rings true to the evil that is JW. It's all so despicable IMO
I think he fired more shots into HG because she was farther away from him and against the wall . Or he has a mental quirk against women in general due to mommy issues . JMO

I think he fired more shots into HG because she was farther away from him and against the wall . Or he has a mental quirk against women in general due to mommy issues . JMO
Also it was dark in the room .

How do you think Nash and Parker are screwing this up? Before, they were going full steam ahead with Motion after Motion. Just curious of your point of view. I enjoy your opinions.

Interesting observation. Could just be a LE footprint, or from legitimate visitor etc... C-Rob and her son were there and I think a cousin came earlier.

Not sure what was said about Frankie's, but I know for sure that the only footprints Scheiderer said were found that matched the ones Angie bought at Walmart were found at Chris Sr's and at Dana's.

No Walmart shoe prints found at Frankie's or Kenny's unless Scheidnerer deliberately held that information back. Didn't seem like he did. Canepa asked him point blank questions about it and he answered under oath.
And it was never revealed what kind of shoe Billy wore that night.

Absolutely agree in your assessment of the forensic pathologist! And...she was unflappable under cross examination by defense attorney. I didn't like the tone of voice defense used questioning this expert. I thought he sounded like he was talking down to her, perhaps in a condescending manner...the way one might speak to a very young child. Just my opinion.
I'm glad I didn't see that part, it would have made me angry, too.
It has never been stated but Angie said she bought a style of shoe G & J do not wear, and sizes they do not wear so the size shoes that the Wagner men wear will probably come out when the shoe expert testifies.

Agree. I think the state is leaving a lot of details for the experts - shoeprints, ballistics, etc. If anyone saw him in the pretrial hearing, the shoeprint expert is amazing,one of the top experts in his field. There's a lot of very specific knowledge that goes into that specialty and he knows all of it. He explained the whole process of how soles of shoes are made, how they make the molds, in each size for each style of shoe. These metal molds are hand made by very skilled workers. The texturing for each mold is usually unique.

It's a discussion better made with the expert in court and the prosecution isn't going to let the defense draw them into that kind of discussion.

I found Chris Sr. at the Scioto Guardian newspaper. I don't know if they have posted any of the others.
I don't see his unredacted report there?

I did see this which just chills, CRSR was internally decapitated, spine in neck area was severed by gunshot...one did pierce his heart. 8 bullets were from a handgun, 1 from a high powered rifle.

Interesting observation. Could just be a LE footprint, or from legitimate visitor etc... C-Rob and her son were there and I think a cousin came earlier.
The difference is that the killer's footprints were made by stepping in the blood of the victims. Casual visitors who came by before the murders wouldn't leave bloody footprints.

The BCI agents were wearing Tyvek booties on their shoes. Like the latex gloves, they change them regularly as they move from one area to the next. Remember, we saw them walking around in those suits in the news helicopter video. They also routinely submit their own boot prints to use for elimination, just as they submit their own DNA, fingerprints, hair samples, etc. It's just routine practice.

Agents also took the same kind of samples, shoes, etc. from anyone who was at the crime scenes, e.g. the Manleys, Donald Stone, etc.

I did see this which just chills, CRSR was internally decapitated, spine in neck area was severed by gunshot...one did pierce his heart. 8 bullets were from a handgun, 1 from a high powered rifle.

That link should work. If not, the report is at the end of the article.

That link should work. If not, the report is at the end of the article.

I'm glad I didn't see that part, it would have made me angry, too.

Agree. I think the state is leaving a lot of details for the experts - shoeprints, ballistics, etc. If anyone saw him in the pretrial hearing, the shoeprint expert is amazing,one of the top experts in his field. There's a lot of very specific knowledge that goes into that specialty and he knows all of it. He explained the whole process of how soles of shoes are made, how they make the molds, in each size for each style of shoe. These metal molds are hand made by very skilled workers. The texturing for each mold is usually unique.

It's a discussion better made with the expert in court and the prosecution isn't going to let the defense draw them into that kind of discussion.
The fact that the shoe expert has been all over the world inside actual shoe factories will really win over the jury in my opinion. I am so hoping the jury believes that George made a shoe print in blood. The defense is arguing over the half size difference. Trying to say the shoes were the same size and there was no half size difference.

What?

Angie has a receipt for the sizes she bought, I think this expert can give the jury one of the most valuable pieces of evidence.

I think George will be convicted of murder if the jurors believe he himself left bloody foot prints. Now I hear from other posters who heard testimony, that Jake says George helped drag bodies. Well that would leave bloody prints for sure.

I "harp" on these bloody prints because I believe they place George smack dab being in the middle of helping with the murders.

RE: Kenny's water

It is possible to have a drilled well that is not very visible. What would be visible is the pressure tank that would be inside. Anyway, the faucet leads us to believe that Kenny had running water.

This is not directed to you Antimony .. I just quoted this post so I didn't have to go back further to find a post questioning the running water .. lol

As for Kenny's water and wether he had running water .. he very well may have. The question about water came up because of LR's testimony that his father would go over to CRsr's around 4am to take a shower when needed. Maybe there was not a good shower in this camper he was living in. Some of those camper showers are nothing more than a hand held spray attachment in a small area by the toilet. So I guess I'm just wondering why some are questioning if he had running water?

Motion for mistrial due to showing grisly pictures.

Judge says he has not seen reaction by the jurors to the pictures. Defense disagrees.

Canepa: It is not the State's fault there are 8 victims in this case.

Judge overrules.
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
26m

Today won’t be the last time #GeorgeWagnerIV’s lawyers request a mistrial. It happens in big cases. Request was denied. These crime scenes are incredibly bloody. Horrific. Defense attorneys always object to use of graphic photos
@LawCrimeNetwork

09/03/2019MOTION NO. 36: DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE TO PROHIBIT THE PREJUDICIAL DISPLAY OF TANGIBLE THINGS AND/OR PHOTOGRAPHS DURING TRIAL FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
09/03/2019MOTION NO. 37: DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE DECEASED FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
09/03/2019MOTION NO. 38: DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE TO PROHIBIT VICTIM-IMPACT EVIDENCE DURING THE TRIAL AND, IF NECESSARY, THE MITIGATION PHASE FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

Last edited:
Just the trailers, excerpts. I don't think I could watch the whole thing.

I watched the movie when the subject came up, can't remember much about it now, just wasn't a memorable flick for me. I do remember finding a couple of things that stood out, similarities, but don't remember those now either. I did post about it but that's way back, after the arrests I guess. I wouldn't watch it again unless it's to compare with this case, it's just not that great.

How do you think Nash and Parker are screwing this up? Before, they were going full steam ahead with Motion after Motion. Just curious of your point of view. I enjoy your opinions.

Not sure what was said about Frankie's, but I know for sure that the only footprints Scheiderer said were found that matched the ones Angie bought at Walmart were found at Chris Sr's and at Dana's.

No Walmart shoe prints found at Frankie's or Kenny's unless Scheidnerer deliberately held that information back. Didn't seem like he did. Canepa asked him point blank questions about it and he answered under oath.

Thanks.

I almost posted some things earlier in the week, but decided not to. Maybe after the trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288