OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you care more about control and possession of the child, not the child's actual well being.

There were choices facing the Ws, they chose to try and rip the child away from her mother, at any cost.

They didn't care about any of the children involved, they didn't care about them growing up with a mother or both parents, grandpa, uncle, and great uncle all murdered in the most horrible way.

Totally my opinions above, and, I would bet Ws calculated the financial benefit of possessing another child.

edited.

Totally my wandering thoughts below.....

Oh brother, farming kids like ducks and pigs.

BBM - Receipts are only a problem if you are planning on murder;)

IIRC, the shoe were found in a tote/storage container in Jake's truck during the May 2017 raid on the 41 property.
The custody documents were found in the same container.

Trucks and trailers on the 41 property were not items the W4 planned to store in Ohio, rather they were the packed possessions they planned on driving/hauling to AK. LE searched both Jake and George's truck (on the 41 property) as well as the three trailers (on the 41 property)they had planned to take to AK. LE confiscated the smaller enclosed white trailer.

The W4 left the area soon after and drove those same two trucks and the remaining two trailers to AK.

JMO
Really good point. It seems like the Wagners left the trailers there when they went to AK but they planned to take them to AK. They hid them in the wrong place.

Really good point. It seems like the Wagners left the trailers there when they went to AK but they planned to take them to AK. They hid them in the wrong place.
I recall seeing the photos of those trailers left behind when LE first located them. They resembled huge storage units opened at the top. There were children's toys all over them along with other possessions. It was like the entire W family just suddenly packed up necessities and took off. Didn't make sense.

Why kill for custody?

Read The Other Acts Evidence. That explains it quite well.

We are learning even more now.

Angela wanted to be mom not grandma for one big reason.

And in my opinion, Angela needed her son's income, needed to be the "mom" who took care of the kids. No regular job, no retirement, relied on her son's income, needed to be the babysitter plus with any money coming in for the kids

I think money was a factor for Angela Wagner.

Money is never mentioned but it is one of the biggest reasons for murders.

We have a 50 year old dependant on her son's for income. Billy had moved back to FWF. I doubt Fred had Angela in her will.

And THIS, this “enmeshed family” evidence”, in my opinion is the evidence “gel” that will link and solidify GW’s involvement (when presented), whether it was in planning, execution or cover up. Just need to prove one beyond reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
I recall seeing the photos of those trailers left behind when LE first located them. They resembled huge storage units opened at the top. There were children's toys all over them along with other possessions. It was like the entire W family just suddenly packed up necessities and took off. Didn't make sense.
I plan to get the transcripts if the court lets me after the trial. Then if the mods allow it I plan to post all of their testimony if they opt out of being recorded.

Hopefully some of these questions will be answered. Also, reporters may fill us in on most of it. We will find out.

Of what Jake and Angela say. I also want to read what the EX's say.

We will see how it goes. If lucky, reporters will fill us in.

I plan to get the transcripts if the court lets me after the trial. Then if the mods allow it I plan to post all of their testimony if they opt out of being recorded.

Hopefully some of these questions will be answered. Also, reporters may fill us in on most of it. We will find out.

Of what Jake and Angela say. I also want to read what the EX's say.

We will see how it goes. If lucky, reporters will fill us in.
I applaud you for striving to get trial transcripts. The way this court is operating...I hope transcripts are available before the verdict.

I think prosecution will save the best for last, jmo
My guess, mid trial. Prosecutors can build on their testimony, even leave out some questions if they want to.

They can both place George at the murder scenes and they are the only ones who can.

Both have said George went along. Had he stayed home then I believe it would be the only way to get Angie's deal. But he went so I believe he gets a life sentence.

Let's face it, you go along on murders like that and allow them to happen and even participate, you are going to get a life sentence.

Shoot or don't shoot, too bad, you were there. You are wrapped up so tight in the Murder Conspiracy your a "mummy."

Last edited:
This is another detail that never occurred to me could happen. I assume and am hopeful that LE went over this truck carefully for evidence. That was a sly thing to do in this type of crime where the killers were all likely covered in blood.

I do recall BCI and PCSD impounding all the vehicles at the crime scenes to check and make sure none were stolen. IIRC, most of them were given back. I think Tony Rhoden got some of them. I also recall him complaining at one point because some of the more expensive vehicles and equipment hadn't been returned.

So who ended up with Chris's truck? Does it show up in the discovery docs?

I don't recall the using of one of Chris's vehicles being a part of any theories. When I heard it I thought it was a smart move, too. Especially since they were burning up the back roads.

Edit fat finger typos on phone.

Last edited:
Why kill for custody?

Read The Other Acts Evidence. That explains it quite well.

We are learning even more now.

Angela wanted to be mom not grandma for one big reason.

And in my opinion, Angela needed her son's income, needed to be the "mom" who took care of the kids. No regular job, no retirement, relied on her son's income, needed to be the babysitter plus with any money coming in for the kids

I think money was a factor for Angela Wagner.

Money is never mentioned but it is one of the biggest reasons for murders.

We have a 50 year old dependant on her son's for income. Billy had moved back to FWF. I doubt Fred had Angela in her will.
AC mentioned in opening statement about AW sitting on her son and DIL's (JW and EW I think) bed and discussing their intimate relations.

I have a totally creepy thought and sincerely pray I am wrong. How possible is it that she did the same with JW and HMR when HMR stayed at the W's house and HMR was underage? Could AW have encouraged JW to have sex with HMR in order to intentionally get her pregnant so AW would have more kids to claim as her own? Don't know if AW would have done that since they weren't married.

I didn't recall the using on one of Chris's vehicles being a part of any theories. When I heard I I thought it was a smart move, too. Especially since they were burning up the back roads.

Some of us thought they might've used Gary's car to go to Kenneth's, but I think we were looking at the blue Cavalier at KR's (belonged to KR). A blue 4dr was on one of the first two rollbacks but it looked lighter blue than the Cavalier. Picture of the blue Cavalier was shown as Luke testified.

Don't remember Chris's truck being mentioned either, I think we're still not sure which was his.

AC mentioned in opening statement about AW sitting on her son and DIL's (JW and EW I think) bed and discussing their intimate relations.

I have a totally creepy thought and sincerely pray I am wrong. How possible is it that she did the same with JW and HMR when HMR stayed at the W's house and HMR was underage? Could AW have encouraged JW to have sex with HMR in order to intentionally get her pregnant so AW would have more kids to claim as her own? Don't know if AW would have done that since they weren't married.
Angela wouldn't have cared if they were married. Didn't seem to bother her in the least when Jake and Hanna dated and then had the baby then lived half the time with her.

She was ready to steal Hanna's baby from a different father without them being married.

She probably had a party when she found out she was going to get a grandchild. Probably encouraged it. She encouraged her 19 or 20 year old son to sleep with a 13 year old. I doubt she sat on their bed handing out birth control. Opinion.

I know a lady who encouraged her daughter to get pregnant at age 15 for the welfare benefits. Girl tried but didn't get pregnant. Mom wanted the money and control.

Granny W said they were the same as married, or that's how they thought.

Granny W said they were the same as married, or that's how they thought.
Very good point. FW specifically said in her Plains Dealer interview that she saw Hanna and Jake as being married. Hanna "belonged" to the Wagners, a possession until she grew up and grew out of that stage of her life.

She simply grew up. She went from age 13 to becoming her own woman. A woman not like Angela but more like her independent mother.

Wagner's couldn't have her so they went after her daughter.

I am surprised I was able to find these old articles.

First article shows the trucks and trailers searched on the 41 property.

Second article shows the trucks and the article about when and what they arrived with in AK.

JMO

She was most likely the instigator in all of this. Her actions and mouth fomented the terror. She whipped all 3 men in a fury of bloodlust. Sicko!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304