OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothings ever just one thing. im sure there was a swirl and build up with different people. what its really about is frantic sadism. jake originally uses the custody issue as a backdoor to hanna may. little craps like jake are the ones to play games with little girls and act tough by hurting someone who brought your daughter in the world.

aw knows this. while aws ultimate goal is to make sure hanna does not come back in jakes life. because then aw would have to share her "mini me" so what does aw do?? gets all up on jake about sofia not being safe and rubbing in that she is around/dating other people. his own mother is immasculating him on purpose to build his embarrassment and anger over hanna leaving him.

george solved his "problem" george is a real man. georges son is being brought up the "right way" but your not "good" enough to solve your problem. at the same time aw and bw must have been frothing at the mouth for crsr hard earned money meant to build generational wealth for his entire family.

after seeing his grows, he is a top tier cultivator and at the price he was getting per pound he could have been pulling in close to a million at least 750 annualy.i know believe that the medical llc was the begining of goin g legit its the kind of company you would open to pay state tax but not federal since its illegal.
i can say from personal experience friendship mixed with grow op can go really good if the partner is hard working humble and motivated- its alot to learn. or it can be horrible an oil and water situation where the partner takes short cuts and things go wrong. thats how i see billy and his stolen dirt bike ring. hes just a crsr was a boss.

billy wasnt even living with them for a while. his phone was only there on murder night. he wanted revenge on chris for being better then him and beatin him up. think about how scummy billy is... chris extends his hand in friendship again after just week earlier billy had pulled a gun and fought him. even as the shots start crsr is trying to help him find his phone. billy angela and george and jake. took that money and lived out there alaskan dream on chris dime. until it ran out and they realized they would starve before taking care of themselves for once. theres no one worse then this family
I believe the fight was the last straw. It pushed the Ws over the edge. Jmo

It was another dumb mistake to murder so soon afterwards. It was as dumb as keeping the receipt

So....about that.....it was wrong on Angela's part to do that. What I would like to know is if any of the people who were hacked got any alert that a different computer logged on to that account. And why did they not change their passwords to various sites after dealing with the Wagners. It is so important for everyone to pay attention to those things in today's digital age.
Her is my thought on that. Since we know they hacked into the accounts they probably had access to their emails. As soon as they hacked something all they had to do is long into their email and delete the " some has longed into your account" email and no one would be the wiser. MOO

I remember now. IIRC, Jake made Hanna give him all of her passwords for her phone, social media accounts, etc. I think he shared the info with his mother, who controlled his relationships.
IIRC AW had TW provide all her passwords as well. For me the dispute over custody as motive while true is only the tip of the iceberg. Custody disputes happen countless times under a wide array of circumstances. They do not lead to the annihilation of 8 people to my knowledge ever prior to this case. The difference is AW. She wanted S. Unlike TW who AW was able to bully,manipulate and terrify into surrendering her child and eventually to flee HR was not so easy. The obvious question that comes to mind is why not fight for custody in court. The answer MOO comes down to not exposing JW to the consequences related to impregnating an underage girl. Surely that would have caused legal trouble and losing the custody case. IMO AW does not accept losing let alone losing to a girl who hurt her precious son. If concern for her both her sons lives was not a reason to abandon the murder plot it stands to reason that the actual well being of her granddaughter never even crossed her mind. Her influence in the events that followed still blows my mind after six years following every detail of this heartbreaking case.

Change passwords often and immediately after a break-up

Never share your passwords

Never share your phone or allow anyone access to your accounts unmonitored.

Some of the younger generation are too open and trusting. IMO

The digital footprint is often bigger than the physical. It is very difficult to remove the digital footprint, as AW discovered.

The digital footprint is often bigger than the physical. It is very difficult to remove the digital footprint, as AW discovered.
IIRC, at least one of the ex wives were forced to hand over passwords and everything, their phone, credit cards. The Wagner's took everything. IMO, they had a playbook for every ex wife and girlfriend.

Idk but if they opt out I’m planning a trip to the courthouse to sit in. I’ve heard in other fb groups next month but who knows
Plan a trip to courthouse and get a place in line about three hours before court starts for the day. The courtroom is small. Media will fill up its quota of seats. The Family will be there taking up 8-10 seats Other folks from various locations will be showing up too.

I have attended some local murder trials. Seeing the bloody crime scene evidence wasn't the shocker I thought it would be. However, autopsy photos took a few minutes to adjust to.

If the State finds that JW has not been truthful in his proffer and/or on the stand, does that put the DP back on the table for him and his mother too.? Or is her plea set in stone? Hopefully she could end up with LWOP.. Will be interesting to hear jail house phone recordings to each other after their arrests

Why isn’t the prosecution asking the defense about their statements of GW4 going along that night of the murders to keep BW from killing Jake, I want to know, because Nash said to the jury that GW4 wasn’t even there the night of the massacre! JMO

Opening statements are not evidence, as stated by the judge, but those battles are coming, and we're going to see how weak the defense really is. Even those attorneys know it, I feel like I see it on their faces.

Yes, I posted that in my transcription, too. One shot from inside, into the floor. It was later found underneath the trailer. They had to wait to retrieve it, obviously, because it required a lot of work.

So, yes, it sounds like someone was shot or shot at from inside the trailer. It's possible the victim was lying on the floor, since the bullet ended up underneath the floor of the trailer.

Agent Hanshaw will be back on the stand on Monday, so we'll probably hear more from him then.
I came away after looking at that testimony that many shots were fired from outside, in the front yard, into the residence. Some of the front of the trailer bullet holes lined up with exit holes in the back wall. He also said there were shots from the bedroom, had exit holes through bedroom wall, into the living and even possible traveling out the back wall. There was a cartridge found in bedroom.

We know from JW's proffer, via AC opening statement, that JW was down under a truck firing a rifle into the house from the front. We know that BW came out of the trailer in a very upset state saying he'd killed his best friend. So there were shots fired inside the trailer by BW, IMO.

I think all this ballistic info could have been explained with a bit more certainty as far as the relationship to bullet hole trajectory, blood DNA, victim was hit by this trajectory and bleed in these spots. Maybe I'm just getting ahead of the pace they want/need to set and it will all be laid out after the coroner's testimony is completed for CRSR and GR by a diagram.

Right now, I can't stomach the mayhem that occured in that trailer once the shooting started. While JW was shooting from under that truck in front yard was BW standing at the front door shooting in too? I do believe that bullet fired straight down into the floor by the chair was most likely one of the bullets fired into GR and probably fired by BW.

AJMO

I agree with you. It was based on control. Kind of the same as when ppl are in toxic relationships and they feel they are losing control of the other and they go to extreme measures to ensure they keep control. They are not thinking of anything aside from wanting that control back.

The status quo. Around May 2016 someone asked the forum what could have been the motive. My answer was, the status quo, something changed or was about to change. The murders were supposed to stop or reverse that change. Control and possession.

Remember the story in the news article about JW looking for the hammer toe on the newborn. JW wanted the newborn to be his. Turns out that wasn't the case, but the newborn was still sister to his daughter. Now DR had the new home and Ws knew the courts would probably never split those sisters apart.

I came away after looking at that testimony that many shots were fired from outside, in the front yard, into the residence. Some of the front of the trailer bullet holes lined up with exit holes in the back wall. He also said there were shots from the bedroom, had exit holes through bedroom wall, into the living and even possible traveling out the back wall. There was a cartridge found in bedroom.

We know from JW's proffer, via AC opening statement, that JW was down under a truck firing a rifle into the house from the front. We know that BW came out of the trailer in a very upset state saying he'd killed his best friend. So there were shots fired inside the trailer by BW, IMO.

I think all this ballistic info could have been explained with a bit more certainty as far as the relationship to bullet hole trajectory, blood DNA, victim was hit by this trajectory and bleed in these spots. Maybe I'm just getting ahead of the pace they want/need to set and it will all be laid out after the coroner's testimony is completed for CRSR and GR by a diagram.

Right now, I can't stomach the mayhem that occured in that trailer once the shooting started. While JW was shooting from under that truck in front yard was BW standing at the front door shooting in too? I do believe that bullet fired straight down into the floor by the chair was most likely one of the bullets fired into GR and probably fired by BW.

AJMO

I would guess the rifle shots were first, or they were all outside firing at the door at the same time. BW at the door with the rifle firing at the same time would put BW in the line of fire.

Someone once told me "Passwords are like toothbrushes---1. Choose them wisely 2. Change them often 3. and never, ever share them with anyone." Even though it has been years, I have never forgotten that one.

Beyond that, from experience, I pay very close attention to the "last login time" when I log into any system. Every system is different, but it normally shows up after you successfully log in. For instance, if it is your online banking system that you can not access during your work hours, but when you get home and log in to check your account, if it shows someone logged in during the hours you were at work, that should be a huge red flag.

A lot of systems are now using something called Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA). This is where you have to authenticate two different items. for instance a password and a code that is sent to your cell phone is one of the more common.

When I hear, stories like Angela hacking into peoples personnal accounts and then using that information to decide to commit murder, it just reinforces how important it is to have good password security.

The status quo. Around May 2016 someone asked the forum what could have been the motive. My answer was, the status quo, something changed or was about to change. The murders were supposed to stop or reverse that change. Control and possession.

Remember the story in the news article about JW looking for the hammer toe on the newborn. JW wanted the newborn to be his. Turns out that wasn't the case, but the newborn was still sister to his daughter. Now DR had the new home and Ws knew the courts would probably never split those sisters apart.
That last sentence says so much as to why I have always though Jake Wagner was involved in this. The new home meant that they did not need the Wagners financially. The new baby meant the courts would probably side with keeping the siblings together. But intertwined with both of those, From my knowledge of media articles at the time of the murders(correct me if this is now wrong), but there was no drugs, or drug paraphenilia, or grow operations found at the home or property that Dana Rhoden, Hanna May Rhoden or Chris Jr. If this was about drugs, then there was no need to kill anyone in that trailer.

Angela wouldn't have cared if they were married. Didn't seem to bother her in the least when Jake and Hanna dated and then had the baby then lived half the time with her.

She was ready to steal Hanna's baby from a different father without them being married.

She probably had a party when she found out she was going to get a grandchild. Probably encouraged it. She encouraged her 19 or 20 year old son to sleep with a 13 year old. I doubt she sat on their bed handing out birth control. Opinion.

I know a lady who encouraged her daughter to get pregnant at age 15 for the welfare benefits. Girl tried but didn't get pregnant. Mom wanted the money and control.
Know one knows for sure, they ever lived with the Wagner's. This story is coming from a admitted murder, and HR can not confirm it.
Anything coming from any Wagner is questionable. Even FW, my family had nothing to do with this.

Yes, I posted that in my transcription, too. One shot from inside, into the floor. It was later found underneath the trailer. They had to wait to retrieve it, obviously, because it required a lot of work.

So, yes, it sounds like someone was shot or shot at from inside the trailer. It's possible the victim was lying on the floor, since the bullet ended up underneath the floor of the trailer.

Agent Hanshaw will be back on the stand on Monday, so we'll probably hear more from him then.
CRsr was shot at the doorway and inside the trailer along with GR . GR had soot stains which meant he was shot point blank . The way I’m understand Hanshaw’s testimony is the only shot came from inside that exited the trailer was the one in the floor.

CRsr was shot at the doorway and inside the trailer along with GR . GR had soot stains which meant he was shot point blank . The way I’m understand Hanshaw’s testimony is the only shot came from inside that exited the trailer was the one in the floor.
And, according to Jake's proffer, Billy was inside when Jake began shooting. I don't think the .40 Glock was ever intended to be fired outside bc there was no silencer and Frankie was CLOSE.

Also, this has bothered me since the opening: I was assuming the silver Ford truck in the driveway is the truck they parked behind -- now I think the shooter shot from beneath the grey truck in the grass and that being the truck they parked behind. Canepa said George and Jake were each under a truck, one of them under their black murder truck and the other was under "One of Chris Sr's trucks" -- It makes more sense, angle wise, if the shooter shot from under the grey Ford that is parked in the grass almost directly in line with the front door. Additionally, Chris Jr's car blocks line of sight in the driveway. Then again, once Jake takes the gun from George maybe he doesn't go back under a truck. If he ever really took the gun from George, at all.

Edit: The silver truck in the driveway would have likely been the truck they drove to the other scenes, so seeing it in the aerials doesn't necessarily tell us where it was parked when the killings began. Damn. Assuming it was in that same spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member