OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was remodeling his childhood home to make it home for Hanna and the baby. He and his sister were getting the house ready.

Said Jake was acting strange when he came to visit Kylie in the hospital. Had the dyed hair, kept acting like Kylie was his, etc.

He saw Hanna the day before the murder. Hanna wanted to get out of the house a little. His sister watched Kylie so he and Hanna could hang out with Kendra and her boyfriend. Went fishing.

Hanna was going to go home to get her breast pump, decided to stay home. He had to stay and help his sister fix a plumbing leak under her house. Water leak.

Sending him all the prayers and strength to get through this!

Also, edited to add that he could have been a victim in this because he could have been staying with Hanna and they were prepared to kill anyone there that night. Also, Kendra and her bf also happened to not be there, but were supposed to. Eerie to think about 3 more victims that could have been.
5 victims.

Miranda Gilley who missed the turn off and went home.
Donald Stone who was going to stay at Kenny's but stayed with his girlfriend instead.
Kendra staying with Hanna.
B (forget exact name there are so many B's) was at Frankie's that night late, he came from out of town wanting to see them.
And yes, good call, Cory Holdren, who could have stayed with Hanna.
Also you could add Kendra's boyfriend who could have spent the night with Kendra at Hanna's.

Gary for sure was collateral damage. I wonder who else might have been collateral damage.

He saw Hanna the day before the murder. Hanna wanted to get out of the house a little. His sister watched Kylie so he and Hanna could hang out with Kendra and her boyfriend. Went fishing.

Hanna was going to go home to get her breast pump, decided to stay home. He had to stay and help his sister fix a plumbing leak under her house. Water leak.
My goodness can you imagine if Hanna stayed at Corey's house with Kylie that night instead of being at home? They would have started that murder spree and not known until they got to Dana's and started killing them. What would have happened then? So many what ifs that could have happened. :(

Jake came to Cory's house about a week before the murders. He was there about 45 minutes. Jake had called Hanna before that raising heck about seeing Sophia or something. He told him to come over to his house, so he did.

Saw Jake and his family casually at Sophia's birthday party at the fire house. Hanna told him how Jake kept her in her bedroom locked up for 6 months. Wouldn't let her see her family.

5 victims.

Donald Stone who was going to stay at Kenny's but stayed with his girlfriend instead.
B (forget exact name there are so many B's) was at Frankie's that night late, he came from out of town wanting to see them.
Also you could add Kendra's boyfriend who could have spent the night with Kendra at Hanna's.

Gary for sure was collateral damage. I wonder who else might have been collateral damage.

If Chris Jr. hadn't been grounded, he may have had a friend over.

No cross exam from defense! No defense.

5 victims.

For certain, the would have killed Corey if he had stayed at Hanna's.

WOW!! No objections to all this JW was controlling HR, locking her in a room, not letting her see her father when he came to see her!!! That kinda throws out the whole CRSR was BW's best friend stuff!

Edit: And NO defense cross examination of Corey!?

WOW!! No objections to all this JW was controlling HR, locking her in a room, not letting her see her father when he came to see her!!! That kinda throws out the whole CRSR was BW's best friend stuff!
And all of that was hearsay, but no objections?? He didn't witness any of that, he only heard Hannah say that this is how Jake was. So confusing when one thing is an objection and others aren't.

I feel like Chelsea is going to have good testimony. She was with Frankie when Hannah was with Jake. I am sure they were together often. I don't know how long they might have dated, but she had a baby about the same time Hannah had Sophia, well before Sophia was born, but if she was around at all she likely witnessed things she can speak about on the record! She might be one of the only people to have been around them the most that is still live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288