OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember what AC said in what I think was her opening statement about Skid?
It was just one quick sentence.
What was the point she was referring to In mentioning his name?
Speculation.
Not in relation to or about the question above ^^ but I think there were some phone calls going back and forth between a certain facility and some of the people who were considered “ associates”
And, is it Nash who is calling these witnesses?
This could go in almost any direction.
I look forward to AC handling this.
All My opinion.
ETA - Speculation part.

Last edited:
I'm getting impatient, getting frustrated too, this is all about Jake, nothing about GW4.
Then I stop and put my sensible hat on! Canapa is telling a story and it is Jakes story. It's about his connection to HR and their relationship. There have been things said that we never knew of, about how Jake treated young HR. it is because HR left Jake that the story carries on.
Georges story when it starts, we will hear about his life and loves. His relationship and his marriage. we will hear how that broke up and how his wife was badly treated.
Jake and George had the chance to make new lives for themselves when they got Peterson Road. It wasn't ever meant to be a home for AW but she was IMO terrified of live without the boys coughing up money for her.

The story will eventually continue to tell us how Jake was heartbroken that HR left him blah blah blah. Then the plan comes into play, how it was pulled together.

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. This is an age old saying from somewhere in China I think. IMO.

Does anyone remember what AC said in what I think was her opening statement about Skid? It was just one quick sentence.

Vaguely, I remember hearing the name, but can't remember what was said.

yep, Skid. I hope we get to see him.
I don’t know about most of these names, but a few are known.
Pure speculation. It could be about several things.
Basically, are these people ( Walls) friends or associates.
This could be about prior bad acts of the Wagner Family Crime Unit.
Or it could be about the Wagners recruiting some of these people for future work.
Or it could be something else related to the undercurrent.
MO
I'm the biggest crsr supporter possible. I couldn't care less about how crsr made his money. But if you look into skid and vance you'll soon learn they absolutely have cartel connections.vqnce was arrested along w a Mexican member with 400 pounds of bud. The indictments tracked his involvement from early 90s . Those quantities back then before home growers took off only came from Mexico Colombia Thailand etc. So Vance knew some peeps. Then Mr Kevin burton.... imo the person who taught crsr to grow. Recently released from jail. This guy was huge great at his work. Built several car washes by growing huge grows underground. He also good at laundering money pushing several million into various car washes and llc. Skid hasn't been arrested much but his name rings out in pike County for sure as a high level . Owner of big bear has been discussed as well Waddell. He and his ex wife were involved with several pill mills. I'm not sure if crsr was into that .
I think Vance crsr Kevin Burton realized it was more profitable and safer to grow their own cannabis in large amounts rather then buying from cartel. Without middleman all the cash was theirs. It also took money put of cartel hands which is a good thing. If your selling bud you grew obviously you want to be good at it.
I don't see why any of this matters since we have the killers telling us it did not cause the murders!

It does bother me that BOTH shoe experts can't say who was wearing the shoes but that is one of those questions the jury will discuss. The jury could come to the conclusion through Angela's interviews, Angela's testimony and shoe print experts, that it is beyond a reasonable doubt George wore the size shoe Angie says she bought for him. The shoe print found in blood at Chris Sr's and there was a shoe print found at Dana's.

BBM
I think the biggest problem I have is I went into this 100% believing George is guilty. I still do. We have lived and breathed this case for over 6 years and I think that is what we all think on here. If I had been called as a juror and asked can you be unbiased I would have said "Heck no, let's buy a new rope and take that booger out back and find a tall tree so we can string him up Clint Eastwood style. I don't think he deserves a trial." But that is not how the law works in the 21st century.

As far as the shoeprint evidence, I think this is where we are at.

You have two shoe experts who say they cannot place those shoes on George's feet.
You have one Walmart receipt for shoes and Angie on camera buying them. But they are a cheap shoe many people in the area has probably bought.

You have George when questioned in a room alone at the border of Canada saying he never saw the shoes.
You have Jake in a different room saying the same thing George did at the border.
Angie in a different room at the border says she bought the shoes, showed them to the boys, they didn't like them, so she threw them away.
This was all put on record when BCI questioned them at the border.

Then per AC Angie now comes back and says George wore those shoes to the crime scenes. Two stories. Which one is true?

Then per AC Jake says they left the house, went out in the barn and changed clothes and shoes. He then said they burned the clothes and shoes and put on clean ones before they returned home.

Nash is going to nail Angie on those two stories she put on record. Then he is going to nail her on George wearing them to the crime scene. Per AC Angie never left the house. Jake said she stayed home also. So how can she truthfully testify that George wore them if she didn't see them on his feet?

So there fore you have 2 shoe print experts who can't swear George ever wore the shoes, and George and Jake saying they never saw the shoes on one side and Angie with her ever changing stories on the other without any knowledge whether George ever put those shoes on since he left and came back in different shoes.

Now here is where I think AC is tanking her own case. She is relying heavily on Jake's proffer to get a conviction on George. The problem is she keeps calling all these emotionally distraught family members up there to testify that:

1. Jake groomed a 13 year old child and was abusing her (per Kendra) and having sex with her.
2. Jake got her pregnant at 15 and was abusing her, hitting, pushing and choking her (per April and Kendra)
3. Jake was locking her in a bedroom for many days and keeping her from seeing her parents. (per Corey)
4. Jake threatened to chop her legs off if she tried to leave. (per Chelsa.)
5. Jake murdered her and her entire family while most were asleep. (per jake)

Remember Jake is not on trial, and the problem with AC slinging this much mud at Jake, what do you think that jury's thoughts and feelings are about Jake right now. After hearing all that I am betting they are hostile to him at best, hating him at worst.

But AC needs the jury to bel
I agree, AC has used the trial so far as an effort to bolster JW proffer, how receptive to JW and what he is saying they will be the issue, by now they must all have a serious dislike probably loathing of JW after all the testimony they have heard about him

Today the live feed is showing GW4 will the opted out witnessess are testifying. It appears as if they only cross-examined CR for 10 minutes or less. Now that we are not seeing the first 2 witnesses, I have had time to really observe GW4. He never looks at the witnesses while they are testifying (IMO).

Last edited:
I'm the biggest crsr supporter possible. I couldn't care less about how crsr made his money. But if you look into skid and vance you'll soon learn they absolutely have cartel connections.vqnce was arrested along w a Mexican member with 400 pounds of bud. The indictments tracked his involvement from early 90s . Those quantities back then before home growers took off only came from Mexico Colombia Thailand etc. So Vance knew some peeps. Then Mr Kevin burton.... imo the person who taught crsr to grow. Recently released from jail. This guy was huge great at his work. Built several car washes by growing huge grows underground. He also good at laundering money pushing several million into various car washes and llc. Skid hasn't been arrested much but his name rings out in pike County for sure as a high level . Owner of big bear has been discussed as well Waddell. He and his ex wife were involved with several pill mills. I'm not sure if crsr was into that .
I think Vance crsr Kevin Burton realized it was more profitable and safer to grow their own cannabis in large amounts rather then buying from cartel. Without middleman all the cash was theirs. It also took money put of cartel hands which is a good thing. If your selling bud you grew obviously you want to be good at it.
I don't see why any of this matters since we have the killers telling us it did not cause the murders!
Like you, I am a Rhoden /CR sr supporter. Totally.
But, we need to be prepared for some things to come out,
or should I say some things may be said - true or not true.

Last edited:
do we know who the other witnesses are after Chelsea

Well - I see nothing for today yet - isn't it like 10am there?

So I went to Annette's twitter - and she is going to interview Johnny Depp's attorneys...

I have no other person for tweets - anyone else?

do we know who the other witnesses are after Chelsea

There was tweet up thread that the 2nd witness will be Jeffrey Tackett - who I have NO idea who that is...

So I went to Annette's twitter - and she is going to interview Johnny Depp's attorneys...

There was tweet up thread that the 2nd witness will be Jeffrey Tackett - who I have NO idea who that is...
I think, not sure, the Tacketts are distant
relatives and maybe some Tacketts are
neighbors on UHR. MO.

Yes its 10 am. Try Chris Graves. Also Patricia Newberry. She's with the Cincinnati Enquirer.

She also has a basic summary, but she's on location at Pike County Court house. I'm not sure how many other reporters are there right now. Evan Millward said WCPO has another reporter out there today.

I believe we’ll see some tweets during the first break. The reporters who are in court don’t have access to their phones while the court is in session. Hopefully they’ll update as much as possible during the
break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member