OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: Now this feed has gone to a logo, just after it looked like they all ran to a sidebar.

edit2: They're back showing defense table, Nash and G4.

Last edited:
From Todd Dykes twitter.

Update re: start of the 4th week of testimony in George Wagner’s murder trial: Jeff Tackett declined to appear on cam.. but his testimony has been somewhat explosive; said George’s dad, Billy, told him he “shot a bunch of people” during a trip to Mexico.. #WLWT #PiketonMassacre

Yikes, this Tackett guy saw all the guns and ammo in Billy's room the week before the murders and knew he was going to kill someone. A week after the murders, Tackett goes to LE and gives them this information.

There were so many clues and tips pointing to the Wagners for these murders, yet BCI focused on the Manleys. SMH

It might have just been days after murders. He said he didn't know of any friction between Billy and Chris Sr. Says Billy later came by and was torn up about something, but he says Billy told him the murders were about drugs - and that Chris was holding $20k of his money
@local12

Well, we heard that motive a lot in the rumor mill. Everything about Billy's words and actions in the week or so after the murders (all known to LE) should have resulted in an arrest and search warrants. JMO

ETA: I need to create a spreadsheet and listing all the rumors floated here that ended up being confirmed at trial. In the early days, those details could have only come from Wagner family members or very close friends, right?

Last edited:
Is GW4 looking at the jury or the witness? I think he might be looking at the jury, Nash looks focused toward the witness stand, and GW was looking farther to his left.

Nash has looked happy or amused at certain moments.

IMO, the GW'4 knew that his parents were going to make the murders look like a murder suicide committed by Jake. After all this was all about Jake's beef with Hanna. Jake would be blamed and the rest of the W's would move on. And AW would have her precious grandchild back. IMO, Billy was in charge of killing Jake, therefore GW'4 was going to prevent that from happening. Remember, as part of the planning, AW made her boys draw up a will giving her custody of the grandkids in case they were killed committing the murders. All JMO.
i mean this whole concept baffles me . how anyone could ever believe it. even for the wagners, this stretch is insane. murder suicide?? first of all why would jake even go in the first place if he thought billy was going to kill him. secondly why would anyone go thru all that trouble to get custody and then kill jake? thirdly, the idea itself has no merit- billy killed 3 people with a different gun so obvioiusly another person was there. fourth with ballisitics these days and gunpowder residue, billy would have to hold the gun in jakes hand and pull the trigger to make it look like a suicide. fifth- what is billys motivation to kill his son??? why would he do that??? sixth- leaving jake dead at the scene of 8 more bodies would bring the police right to billys door . seventh- if billy really wanted to kill jake for this insane reason, he could just kill george too. this is one of the most surprising things to me following this trial, that ANYONE could believe that story

Is GW4 looking at the jury or the witness? I think he might be looking at the jury, Nash looks focused toward the witness stand, and GW was looking farther to his left.

Nash has looked happy or amused at certain moments.
I think GWIV is looking at the witness and Nash at his fellow lawyer cross examining the witness.

I think GWIV is looking at the witness and Nash at his fellow lawyer cross examining the witness.

I think you're right. Also explains the happy looks Nash has had, just saw Parker come back to the table, Nash looked pleased.

Have to say thanks to everyone posting the twitter info, I don't have a twitter account so I'm limited until someone puts it up.

...and now I'm called away, will rely on all you great posters when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford