OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. I wasn’t able to listen much yesterday. This is so odd:
From Tabitha

“After Bulvine was born, George moved out of the bedroom and into his parents room, she said. Prosecution asked who decided that would happen and Claytor said it was both George and Angela.”
I'm probably wrong but I thought I heard her say that after infant was born, the infant was moved to parents room per GW4 and AW

I'm probably wrong but I thought I heard her say that after infant was born, the infant was moved to parents room per GW4 and AW
Let's check the recording from yesterday to make sure. That seemed really bizarre, but you know the Wagners.

Sound in the court room is bad today. Some microphone or something isn't on.

Sounds like Andy Wilson making an argument to the Judge about probative value of some of the evidence being presented.
Assume its arguments about the "other acts" evidence.

Listening in for a few:

I think they're trying to lay groundwork/tell the story as he says, for JW's testimony, and the upcoming GW3 trial, in GW4's trial but;

In court, Prosecutor Angie Canepa said the state is willing to agree George Wagner IV was not the shooter of any of the eight killed in 2016, pursuant to Jake Wagner’s plea offer.

The prosecution then said Jake did implicate George as being involved in the planning and execution of the shootings on the night in April 2016.

Pike County Massacre: New trial date set for eldest Wagner son

Can anyone hear what is being said?
I have it on TV and computer simultaneously and CC on to read as I can't hear barely a thing.
They really need a different CC person as this one is ... not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998