OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the defense is objecting to presentation of weapons not used in the crime. Maybe? moo
correct! and defense oral motion is denied.

Judge denies defense oral motion. Says defense can object when it comes up. State will argue that evidence is part of conspiracy. But wants to see someone who knows this happened to give foundation for evidence.
@local12

The word I was looking for that the defense was arguing was propensity - saying because they had a lot of guns doesn't mean they are murderers.

@local12

If so, a little less creepy stuff from the creepy Wagner family. How sad, though, that the mother can't sleep in the same room as her baby. Angela asserting her control over the grandchildren, always trying to alienate them from their mothers.
I believe T fully. AW's beliefs, (well the infant sleeping in she and BW's room is very odd), are not uncommon and most likely a growing trend in youth leaving behind, the religions of their forefathers, in this region. The baby sleeping with them, may have been to AW's benefit, as to keeping G3 off of her...

I need to go back and listen to that video again. I recall her saying the state wasn't conceding that GW4 wasn't a shooter.

The prosecution has changed their stance then.

They're trying to keep AC from letting Tabitha say that Angela kept her from breast feeding her baby, against advice from lactation counselor.

Wagners created fake Facebook accounts in her name.

I don't understand why judge is going along with these objections by defense. It's important to get these facts out about control, abuse, etc.

I believe T fully. AW's beliefs, (well the infant sleeping in she and BW's room is very odd), are not uncommon and most likely a growing trend in youth leaving behind, the religions of their forefathers, in this region. The baby sleeping with them, may have been to AW's benefit, as to keeping G3 off of her...

Is the habit of babies sleeping with grandparents a part of religious beliefs? I wasn't aware of that.
Agree with the second part. I don't think AW and Billy's marriage was in a good place.

Yikes!

She tried to rip his (reproductive organs) off.

Off topic... Did the site just crash for everyone or just me? Spent the past 15 minutes trying to get back.

No, it kept going for me, pretty sure. I've been away from the laptop quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member