OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear/see that part about ALL the individual passport fees. Therefore, I retract my "doesn't bother me, personally." :)

Hopefully, JW or AW will expand on it.

Need to not post, have had headache all day....Just reading now. ;)
:( I hope your headache resolves itself soon.

It's good to post, it gets different ideas flowing. I would agree it could be a running balance of something, but in this case it seems these are items she paid and was noting it. Who knows why they are listing it all out, but I have to believe it is to tie it all up later.

I think this defense is p@ssed he is stuck with this case that he knows he can’t win Very rude to witness…slamming pages marking random papers as if someone didn’t do their job and were probably of no interest. He was throwing a little fit and then asked about shoe receipt and asked if two shoes had been purchased. The witness tried to say 3 but in her face he said 2 and then said no further questions.

To confuse the jury so they will forget that at the end of week 4, still no evidence against George has been presented to them?
I think prosecution scored a few points earlier today, but so much minutiae and worthless evidence was tossed it, the jury probably won't remember it. What a scattered, mess of stuff.

I wonder if they practiced with a silencer on this gun and Jake will say that. These casings might show markings consistent with that? I know there was mention of them builing silencers and testing them so maybe these are relevant to that.

Possibly they did consider using the 303 British, but the bullet casings wouldn't show if a silencer was used when they were fired.

Good point though, has me wondering what the 303 means.

Anything that will be addressed by witnesses must be entered into evidence first, the person who collected it is a good one to have on the stand for some stuff, to give first hand context. It's tedious but necessary, helps to lay a foundation to chain of custody for items too. Blood evidence, DNA etc.. chain of custody is more important but so is this stuff if it comes into question.
In my opinion that box of hundreds of pieces of paper stuff read out loud by the witness throughout the afternoon resulted in a waisted court day.

Not clear on the Passports.
If it was not necessary to present passports to enter Canada to travel to Alaska, ( it was,,or it was not?) is it possible that the W’s had a back up plan to flee to Mexico? Or another country?
where were they planning to live in Ohio since they had either burnt down or sold all their trailers,farms, etc?,
I doubt it was with FW? At least not for any length of time, maybe a temporary stay.

I think prosecution scored a few points earlier today, but so much minutiae and worthless evidence was tossed it, the jury probably won't remember it. What a scattered, mess of stuff.
I thoroughly agree, a whole day in court could have been condensed to a few hours if that, what out of all that adds to proving GW is guilty of the charges,

all their stuff was mixed up as they were moving, and it would be sorted out at the new home if they bought one, they had bank accounts and financial assets tied up together, of course they did, they lived together and ran a family business,

to me it seems many families in this area live close together on the same properties, or live together, The Rhoden's all lived on Union Hill in the yellow house, then moved into their own trailers on the properties, The Manley's live right next door to each other, it seems to be a very common thing for families to remain close tis o each other throughout their lives

and from personal experience my sister has 5 children, every child (non-remain living with her) is on the same phone carrier and every child's bill is registered to her, the money goes out of her account and then the kids transfer the money into her account, as do I, same goes for their car insurance, car tax and MOT, she reminds then when bills are due they transfer money, they all use same insurers, and same garage for MOT,

have you looked in your loft or attic lately? We emptied ours a few years back so we could sort out what belonged to the boys. They've all got their own homes now so they might as well have what's theirs.

anyhow, our Lounge was packed to over spill. What a shocker !
We have an "attic" type space in the garage not in the house (it's empty). Everything is stored in the basement though.

Possibly they did consider using the 303 British, but the bullet casings wouldn't show if a silencer was used when they were fired.

Good point though, has me wondering what the 303 means.
Maybe brass catcher or silencer did not fit or work? Maybe just showing they had the .303 too?

Where is the best site/place here to just look at pictures of everything? Everywhere I go is like a news site that has a short recap. Or just a few pics.

I thoroughly agree, a whole day in court could have been condensed to a few hours if that, what out of all that adds to proving GW is guilty of the charges,

all their stuff was mixed up as they were moving, and it would be sorted out at the new home if they bought one, they had bank accounts and financial assets tied up together, of course they did, they lived together and ran a family business,

to me it seems many families in this area live close together on the same properties, or live together, The Rhoden's all lived on Union Hill in the yellow house, then moved into their own trailers on the properties, The Manley's live right next door to each other, it seems to be a very common thing for families to remain close tis o each other throughout their lives

and from personal experience my sister has 5 children, every child (non-remain living with her) is on the same phone carrier and every child's bill is registered to her, the money goes out of her account and then the kids transfer the money into her account, as do I, same goes for their car insurance, car tax and MOT, she reminds then when bills are due they transfer money, they all use same insurers, and same garage for MOT,

Normal everyday things take on a different meaning when a crime is involved. If I go to Wal-Mart today and buy bleach and a Rubbermaid container, it means I'm cleaning and organizing. But if my husband goes missing, it means I killed, disposed of his body, and cleaned up afterwords. Moo.

Not clear on the Passports.
If it was not necessary to present passports to enter Canada to travel to Alaska, ( it was,,or it was not?) is it possible that the W’s had a back up plan to flee to Mexico? Or another country?
where were they planning to live in Ohio since they had either burnt down or sold all their trailers,farms, etc?,
I doubt it was with FW? At least not for any length of time, maybe a temporary stay.
You're not required to present a passport if you have the enhanced drivers license that can be used instead. Either is accepted.

Passport amounts don't bother me, personally. Everyone wants their piece of the pie when it comes to government documents.

I'm wondering if the repeated passport amount was because it wasn't met the previous month? Therefore, carrying it over to the next month to see if they can meet their bills THAT month? It's not proper bookkeeping, but...everyone does their thing.
Was there any savings? Or an AK notation? My best guess is she was putting $$$ back for AK trip, rent & deposits, etc. Seems like came back to OH when they ran out of $$$ & had a free place to live (Aw father’s house).

I know they had $ from sale of house, did it pay off mortgage? (was there a mortgage. can’t remember)was that used for trip? We’re on a need to know basis here and I need to know more. HA!

Anyway, I think the $900 entry might be savings.

Thank you. I wonder if W’s knew this.
The enhanced DL is fairly new. Was there such a beast in 2016? I also think the passport thing just went into effect this year - or at least it did for Bahamas, Caymans & Cabo, Mexico I just read up on it this month researching vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46