OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

From reading the indictments, I think the W's took the victims' phones (the ones they could find) and destroyed them. Probably took batteries out so they wouldn't ping. Most likely they did that to phones belonging to anyone they had recently called, texted, etc.

superbee, Subiechik21, Dudly and 5 others like this.

2. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I'd at least have tried to appeared dismayed though. :eek:

3. Betty P

Mods were alerted and it was changed. Mods control the titles of this thread. Do you have a problem with it now? If so, message the mods. TIA

Subiechik21 and Dudly like this.
  4. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

Terrible. I don’t know how they can close their eyes at night considering the horror they inflicted. All for nothing.

5. Normrock

Normrock Well-Known Member

You think they are capable of that emotion?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: not meeeeee

superbee, Subiechik21, Dudly and 5 others like this.
  6. rsd1200

It doesn't hurt!

7. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

WHOA Betty.... not so! Ohio passed medical marijuana legislation and you have to be licensed to cultivate, process or sell it.

Lawriter - ORC - 3796.09 License to cultivate, process or test medical marijuana.

Subiechik21, 8paws, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  8. Normrock

Yes it did. Still waiting on example too.

Subiechik21 and altojack like this.
  9. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My Give A Damn's Busted

10. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

No one is saying they are evil for growing it. I personally just wanted to correct your mistatement of the law so that a bunch of people don't go out and start growing it without a license and get arrested. If apologies are due in the end, then they should be given. but I can see why they have to wait until after trial. They don't want to jeopardize their case as Waggies' lawyers are likely to attempt to make an issue of the marijuana (those bad R people, ya know).

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 5 others like this.
  11. rsd1200

I'm a perfect study case! I told my doc when I started using it, so that we could track my health (which has Markedly Improved over a span of six years), so I'd already have an established case for approval. My doc says it will never go legal in Ky. Idk. I'm hoping for a federal release.

12. Betty P

The first part was audio of the police officer yelling at Billy to walk over there so they could arrest him. He must have been a block away, it took so long. I'd never seen anything like that before - where the officers stand at a distance to arrest someone.

Anyway, it occurred to me watching this and reading everyone's comments above that it's very likely someone connected to LE (obviously) tipped Billy off to the arrest. That's why he was out of state, hiding in the horse trailer. That's why he wasn't surprised the cops were arresting him, he knew why.

JMO, there was no way BCI and DeWine would have set these arrests up in a way that included an arrest in another jurisdiction - especially another state. Too complicated and too much work to have to explain it all to and get permission from another state's AG, state patrol, local police, etc. What if he had contested extradition? AG would be paying to send a bunch of attorneys down there to fight him in court. Why go to so much trouble to arrest him in another state when they could have just grabbed him 10 or 20 miles away from Flying W Farm?

Someone tipped off Billy and he was running. Fortunately, they found out and caught him. Maybe there was a tracking device on the horse trailer or truck. I imagine DeWine was passing bricks.

So who tipped Billy off? A deputy or someone in the Pike County Sheriff's Office? Another agency? Had Billy been working with someone? What if he had been working with PCSO? So many questions.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  13. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 3 others like this.
  14. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

I dont know where I read it, but I read it earlier today in a article that LE, in a civilian vehicle, followed Billy all the way to KY. Maybe they didn’t expect him to be leaving the state when they began following him.

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 6 others like this.
  15. rsd1200

They were watching and waiting, I'd almost bet my paycheck, to get them away from one another. Someone, the CI maybe, dropped a dime on them. That wasn't a man running. That was a man going to Rood and Riddle.

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 8 others like this.
  16. Normrock

Ive dumped US doctors. I go over to Mexico. My scrips are under 30 bucks for 6 months(name brand) and tests I need are dirt cheap. I was paying $900 a month for insurance. Now carry a catastrophic policy for any thing major. I took my health care away from insurance and greedy American companies.

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 7 others like this.
  17. Normrock

The major city I live near here in Texas is trying to makes small amounts of weed a citation offense to help reduce packed jails. They are being fought tooth and nail against it.

superbee, Subiechik21, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  18. OsoTejano

OsoTejano Well-Known Member

That ‘s funny. Brought back a memory of a friend in high school who read something about enhancing weed by boiling it in wine. He boiled a pound of dirt weed in Boone’s Farm strawberry hill. Stunk up his mom’s kitchen and all it did was to make the pot taste funky. lol

19. Betty P

Sure, they were watching and waiting, but why would they have waited so long that Billy was already in the next state before they stopped him?

Lexington, KY is a 2/12 hr drive from Camp Creek. Over 120 miles, about 60 of it in Ohio. Why not just follow Billy and his sister out of Flying W Farms and arrest him 10 or 20 miles down the road? Jake and his brother were arrested up near Chillicothe, not in West Virginia or Pittsburgh.

I think they did plan to arrest Billy closer to home, but he took off a little earlier.

There are any number of places along the Ohio part of this route they could have arrested Billy Wagner:

Google Maps

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 2 others like this.
  20. almond

almond Well-Known Member

How is it that big George's arrest was caught on video but not Jake and the IVth. I would love to see that.

superbee, Subiechik21, 8paws and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.