OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

I thought about driving by it, but even though I am reserving judgement on guilt or innocence I am still a little spooked jmo

2. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

Mine is that hammer toe and JW saying he was the father. After HMR was dead and couldn’t speak for herself.

superbee, IQuestion, NLM1234 and 5 others like this.
  3. rsd1200

rsd1200 I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh

Could be. That's his job. To create doubt. It seems her whole testimony was okay though except for the two vests. It would appear that they had already found them, so they ask her some questions and they weren't satisfied with those two answers. I definitely want to hear the question and her answer.

superbee, Linda 61, Cool Cats and 4 others like this.
  4. rsd1200

I have hearing loss in one ear and have a hard time with certain sound levels. I don't wear hearing aids as I find it pointless. However, if I went into a sit on a grand jury, or jury, I would tell them that I have a hearing impairment so that they could seat me closer, or allow me to ask them to repeat questions. If I'm in a noisy room, talking to friends, I remind them that I have a hearing problem and may have to ask them to repeat themselves. If she truly has a hearing problem, she'd have had trouble hearing more than just that one question, and she'd likely have told them in the beginning that she was having trouble hearing their questions. Either she either lied, or she did not know the vests were in her son's bedroom.

WVWoman, superbee, Linda 61 and 5 others like this.
  5. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

It's JMO but I believe 'HMR knew exactly who the father was and there are people/media that still seem to use JW/AW timeline info when it is not true. I do not believe that he looked for hammertoe at the hospital. It just helped him divert attention. MOO.

Amishcar, superbee, Loomis124 and 6 others like this.
  6. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

Or she said they were hers or she said they had just bought them Jmo

superbee, Cool Cats and rsd1200 like this.
  7. Gracie55

Gracie55 Well-Known Member

Flying W Fire1986
    Crystal springs 1986
    Someone hurt in fire?

Loomis124, Cool Cats and Betty P like this.
  8. rsd1200

It looks, from overheads, and the pics on Google Maps, like a normal little country church. It was said in court today that she had not even been attending there regularly. AW did the stained glass work.

superbee, Cool Cats, Myland and 2 others like this.
  9. rsd1200

10. ohioexpat63

ohioexpat63 Active Member

I'm trying to follow the discussion about the Lucasville Mission and a pedophile being convicted several years before the murders of Rs/G.

What is the correlation between the pedophile and the murders? I understand the FW connection but not sure why the pedophile deal has any bearing on the murders.

Loomis124, Cool Cats and Myland like this.
  11. rsd1200

The Hammer Toe! What a dip wad. I'd have kept that family trait to myself. Even if none of this had happened, and all was well, I'd not be runnin' around tellin' folks that my Daughter had inherited the coveted, "Family Hammer Toe!".

evelezrn, superbee, Cool Cats and 3 others like this.
  12. MittenScarpetta

I don’t believe it has any bearings on the murders. Could it? We don’t know do we? We don’t have much discovery yet. However, it is a reflection of FW’s church that she owns and operates.

We share media articles about FW’s land ownerships, bad rental deals, her assets, her farms, her group home. None of that has any bearing on the murders as well, but again we share media linked articles just as such.

Linda 61, Cool Cats and Puzzles8 like this.
  13. hawkeyefan51

hawkeyefan51 Member

Haven't posted in awhile but always reading..sooo appreciate all of you that closely watch..watched..still cant wait for a book...this isnt what I thought it would be but I'm sooo glad the truth will come out..

14. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

We'll see what develops in court. So far the prosecutors have brought it up in her arraignment. They brought up the topic at the family meeting again in GW4's arraignment. It doesn't seem like prosecutors are going to drop the subject. It speaks to the violent, vengeful and secretive nature of that family group. They're dangerous, entitled people who like to sit around and plan how they're going to get even with anyone who crosses them. They do more than plan, they actually killed 8 people in their sleep.

Expect prosecutors to bring up the family meeting as often as necessary to show how much of a danger they are to the public.

15. MittenScarpetta

I agree 200%

superbee, Cool Cats and OhioBlues like this.
  16. rsd1200

I agree w/you and @OhioBlues . She knew exactly who the father was, and she wasn't happy about it either.

17. MittenScarpetta

She sure wasn’t happy. So unhappy with that she wanted CH to step in as K’s father figure.

superbee, Dudly, OhioBlues and 3 others like this.
  18. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

We're not sure if there is a link to the murders, but it gives us background on what was going on with the W family and their various enterprises. I also noted earlier that one of the victims, Hannah Gilley spent her childhood growing up in the area where the pedophile molested two girls - Otway, OH. It's a very small village, population 87 people. Her funeral was in Otway and he's buried in a cemetery a few miles outside the village.

Hannah Gilley, 20, laid to rest near her childhood home

ETA: A lot of her family still lives in the Otway area. Such a pretty area.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:47 PM
    Amishcar, superbee, Linda 61 and 4 others like this.
  19. rsd1200

Attached Files:

WVWoman, FrankieT, superbee and 5 others like this.
  20. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Yes. She was quite clear CH was there for her during the pregnancy and that CG only went to one apt. With her.

My 2 cents but I believe Jake was a lying sack when he told the media that there was a 50% chance Kylie was his. (He knew Kylie wasn't his.)

Was Sophie with Hannah on April 22nd 2016? NO. Why not? Would Kylie have been there if Jake thought she was HIS DAUGHTER? To be left to fend for herself hungry and crying?

No, no and no. Kylie not being his child was a catalyst towards the murders. I believe.