OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsd1200

rsd1200 I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh

It's very possible that he did. If he didn't, someone will know. HMR would have told someone. I think she was very sure who the father was. It was quite evident during the public FB argument. I wonder if any staff saw JW there with S., at the hospital. HMR was very focused on CG staying away. That's why I don't think they saw this coming. There was tension around the birth, tension within the family over CG, tension with CG, some of the family was not copacetic with CH and did not want him around, they were also in court over the slap to CR2, etc... Idk, I just don't think they saw something like this coming. Who would?

Amishcar, superbee, Hapworth and 8 others like this.
  2. CIA Team Member

CIA Team Member Well-Known Member

This statement from him, IMO, shows his manipulative nature. He was pushing for sympathy from the public. And it worked. IMO

evelezrn, Amishcar, superbee and 10 others like this.
  3. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

I think there are photos of JW at the hospital. My thoughts were that HR wanted SW to see her sister. How could he visit her with SW knowing what was going to happen is beyond me? JMO.

Amishcar, superbee, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  4. CIA Team Member

CIA Team Member Well-Known Member

I bugged out for a bit during this entire case. Can someone be so kind to update me as to WHY Reader stated in court "he had no problem with K going with JW?" (paraphrasing a bit) If Reader/LE KNEW so early on as some have speculated WHY would Reader state that and allow to proceed? Was it still to early on and truly JM was suspected (set up IMO by the W's).

almond, IQuestion, Chardaba and 2 others like this.
  5. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Well-Known Member

6. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

evelezrn, superbee, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  7. Wegoego

Wegoego Member

This is not my idea, but I believe it could be true. I believe the first half of 2015 is when George and his wife divorced and George got Bulvine. Maybe Hannah saw how all that played out and realized how evil and ruthless the Wagners were. Maybe she then realized she needed to get herself and Hannah away. Just a thought.MOO

evelezrn, superbee, almond and 5 others like this.
  8. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

Of course I wasn't there in the bedroom to know. But it did not workout with CG either. Then there was CH.
    It's possible he dated her in between.

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 2 others like this.
  9. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

From my own notes and observations, Dana previously worked at The Manor in Adams county prior to working on Hillside road. I can’t link that so it’s just my personal opinion.

10. MittenScarpetta

Do you mean S? K was put in child protective custody for months and months. Her legal paternity was also not established for quite a while.

Amishcar, almond, IQuestion and 4 others like this.
  11. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Y'all have great opinions. Enjoy hearing them. So why do y'all (my Appalachian roots) think Angie was wearing jail scrubs, and her son's were not?

Any and all opinions welcome.......

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Amishcar and IQuestion like this.
  12. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

100 years then split to form microorganisms that can......

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 2 others like this.
  13. Blessdx2

Blessdx2 Member

I have hearing loss in one ear as well. I was told hearings aids would not help because they only make sounds louder not clearer. I find myself constantly turning my good ear towards people when they speak instead of looking straight at them. I have not noticed her doing that during her hearings. However; I would assume that with her money and her lawyers she will be hiring expert witnesses to testify about her hearing loss whether she actually has any or not.

Renee110, superbee, almond and 6 others like this.
  14. RAISINISBACK

Hey!!! Everybody replies to Raisin. I am a very repliable person. Or is that reliable? Well I am something......

almond, IQuestion, bowler and 3 others like this.
  15. RAISINISBACK

Gary too.

Amishcar, superbee, almond and 2 others like this.
  16. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I'd swear I replied to the correct person. WS software goof? You may be reliable, repliable, but maybe not pliable...lol

Cool Cats likes this.
  17. RAISINISBACK

I got the impression that CG wasn't making much of an effort to see the child and that was what she was so PO'ed about. She claimed he took no interest during the pregnancy and indeed only went to one Dr. appointment because he needed a Dr's slip for work. I don't think he wanted to be a father. She said he was on drugs and drank. I know FR and HG said he wanted to, but apparently HR had tried to get him interested in the baby and he just blew her off. That's why she was so furious with him. I think that is why MG has K now. He just simply isn't interested, even now.

JMO

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  18. RAISINISBACK

I think the reason none of them are charged with that right now, is they are keeping that in reserve in case they don't get a conviction on the other charges. If Fred walks she could be facing those charges for threatening public officials.

JMO

Amishcar, superbee, IQuestion and 2 others like this.
  19. MittenScarpetta

Maybe no one would bring her clothes. That really doesn’t seem likely though. Lawyers have been known to provide court clothes for their clients if needed. Especially in death penalty cases.

I look forward to seeing what Billy will be wearing. And just an observation, but GW4 attire actually looked very nice. JW’s clothes didn’t seem as crisp and put together as GW4’s.

Amishcar, superbee, IQuestion and 2 others like this.
  20. RAISINISBACK

I think he knew full well that child was not his. He only told the reporter it was to make it look like there was no way he killed Hanna with his 4 day old baby in the bed beside her. The point he was trying to get across to LE was what loving father would put his child in danger of a stray bullet like that? Jake as with his grandmother Fred is always onstage performing for the media.

JMO

Amishcar, superbee, almond and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.