OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

Yep. I, for one, am smelling what she is stepping in.

2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

She's been charged with a 5th degree felony charge for obstructing justice. If found guilty she can receive up to 12 months in jail. In this case, it's connected to a murder, so....IANAL

What You Should Know about Obstruction of Justice

OTOH, if they had brought federal charges, she would face more jail time, 5 - 20 years.

It's one thing to be charged with OOJ because you lied about your buddy hiding his MJ under the car seat when the cops pulled him over, something different when you're trying to cover up for your family murdering 8 people.

superbee, Linda 61, almond and 10 others like this.
  3. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

She has been in court before. An uncountable number of times. It may not have been for criminal actions, but she’s sat in civil cases over and over through the years, as reflected on a search of her name on Pike County Courts Public Record search.

LovelyB, superbee, Linda 61 and 8 others like this.
  4. MittenScarpetta

Any true Christian will tell ya there’s no perfect Christian or person. Therefore, using her Christianity to try and portray her character shows me her faith is being used for the wrong manner. True Christians don’t use their religious beliefs for leverage to obtain bond. JMO.

5. Howcanppldosuch

Howcanppldosuch Active Member

I agree, it seems very delusional to think you can have mandatory visitation with a child that isn’t yours.

Amishcar, superbee, IQuestion and 4 others like this.
  6. MittenScarpetta

I’ve been curious if she is found guilty, will the crime she is accused of obstructing justice and committing perjury on be factored into sentencing?

Like you stated, there’s a big difference in OOJ when lying about a friend putting a bag of MJ under the seat of car compared to OOJ which caused a hinderence in arrests for 8 capital murders.

7. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

People that really do live that way do not need to tell anyone that they do...

8. Howcanppldosuch

I have always thought, when someone feels the need to tell you how religious they are, you should be very suspicious.

9. Howcanppldosuch

Two questions, please.

Was the money thrown around on a victom designed to mislead (Robbery or drug deal gone bad) or was there something else to it between the Ws and Rs?

Did anyone, in either family have an issue with the age problem of J and H?

10. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

? Is the trials for public or just family?

Dudly likes this.
  11. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

FWs attorney is a good actor, he could when academy awards JMO.

IQuestion, altojack, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  12. MittenScarpetta

I believe those are questions most followers of this case would love to know the answers to. I’m hopeful we will find out as these cases slowly unfold.

13. ohioexpat63

ohioexpat63 Active Member

IMO: Fred doesn't come across as a warm, fuzzy and eggnog making granny. If she is the face of the W4 as the cases move forward, the W4 are in serious trouble. I can't see her tainting a jury pool in favor of the defense. That perpetual scowl makes her appear evil. MOO

14. MittenScarpetta

Assumingly, the trials will be live steamed, just as the proceedings so far have been. As far as getting into the courtroom as an observer, that’s a good question.

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 3 others like this.
  15. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

Then the attorney added something about 'more than those people there' pointing out the prosecutors'. Her family is accused of murdering a family of 8 and her perjury/ooj and he basically said FW was more honest or Christian than them.

The nerve of that lawyer/FW was something that I will never forget.

16. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. Other people close to the victims did not come out and speak. Cr employer could have held a benefit for the funerals, but he didn’t come out and speak either Jmo and others could have done more. It was in my opinion very insulting to the victims that the reward money was so low. Jmo

superbee, rsd1200 and Dudly like this.
  17. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

This explains a great deal about the dog breed (that she created) and the dishonest actions that she allegedly committed. The dogs appear to sell for over 2 grand.

American Mastiff Facts - Purebred Recognition

18. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

You are right. There are a lot of people who could have did and said more.

But only her family has been accused of killing the 8 victims. To me, if they are as innocent as she believes them to be, she would be displaying more sympathy for the victims and the victims families. Not portraying the countenance of a woman who is furious at being inconvenienced by their deaths.

Make no mistake, that woman is a narcissist and it's all about her. Just watch her face and actions as her attorney begins his spiel.

JMo

superbee, Linda 61, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  19. MittenScarpetta

Is it possible BBL owner was scared to publicly speak? I’ve always wondered why he was so quiet
    about all of this when he employed a few of the victims/family members and was so close to the family. I questioned that when considering theories (before arrests). I agree though, the reward money was very insulting to the victims.

superbee, Hapworth, almond and 7 others like this.
  20. Jayejayehilltop

Jayejayehilltop Active Member

Has it ever been said where all of the Waggies were the night of the murders?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 3:27 PM
    Amishcar, superbee, Linda 61 and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.