OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every word that came out of that slick attorneys mouth came straight from Fred. She has spent the last weeks telling him exactly what she wanted him to say in court in front of the media cameras. She realized she would not be allowed to say anything in court so she had her mouthpiece say it for her. It is so obvious those are not his words with all that flailing about of his hands. She kept the cameras straight on her by putting Robin a few rows back. She is one shrewd woman alright. Got to give her props for that.

JMO
Does it smell more like Fresian horse manure? Or perhaps mastiff poop? A combo maybe? :D

Combo! But there is SO much more poop DNA there!! JMO

I got the impression that CG wasn't making much of an effort to see the child and that was what she was so PO'ed about. She claimed he took no interest during the pregnancy and indeed only went to one Dr. appointment because he needed a Dr's slip for work. I don't think he wanted to be a father. She said he was on drugs and drank. I know FR and HG said he wanted to, but apparently HR had tried to get him interested in the baby and he just blew her off. That's why she was so furious with him. I think that is why MG has K now. He just simply isn't interested, even now.

JMO

Things like that can change though. He may have been just scared, plus they'd already broken up too. It's harder to go to visits when they're broken up. Especially with a new guy on their arm. One of my grandchildren's father was kind of a jerk during the pregnancy. They'd broke up, so it wasn't his baby, went to two appointments, I think (I went to the rest), didn't tell his parents the correct hospital at delivery time, but he made it to delivery, late, but he made it. He didn't participate much, (I cut the chord...), and looked sorta disheveled. The nurses said, to me, that he wouldn't be around long. They'd "seen his type". After he held the baby, though, total difference. Never missed a support payment (and did that w/o court orders, just did it, on his own), made sure he got to see the baby every other weekend, father's day, etc... any time he could. Started getting his act together, working two jobs, I was impressed. Then he passed away.:oops: I think it's harder when they couple has broken up. They obviously no longer want to be around one another, and then, oops, there's a baby, and here's JW saying the child is his, so, then again, maybe he didn't want to get emotionally invested until the dna test was completed.

You need to get your information right Johnny. The kids were not found until around 8 AM. Killers came under cover of darkness. Probably 3 am. It was hunting season at that time----my in-laws hunt in Southern Ohio------and there is no way the killers would come around UHR at 5-6am (daybreak when people hunt) and chance running into hunters in the area.

And the Wagners were huge hunters! They would know this. Kids were alone probably 4-5 hours.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/04/hunters-prepare-ohios-2016-wild-turkey-season/#axzz5cRSaUsoe
the low try to indicated that is was Sheriffs Readers fault and it wasn't!

Wow. Brently called his dad a zombie. He went in their room and let BJM into the house, unlocking the door.

I will always be haunted by the little 6 mo old boy laying on the bed between his dead parents, covered in their blood. For hours. IIRC, it was BJM who said he was kneeling by his dad, stroking his dad's chest trying to wake him up when BJM found him. Someone needs to be locked up for life for doing that.

Pike County: 'I was not leaving those babies in there'

I have to disagree. Other people close to the victims did not come out and speak. Cr employer could have held a benefit for the funerals, but he didn’t come out and speak either Jmo and others could have done more. It was in my opinion very insulting to the victims that the reward money was so low. Jmo

What a good point! I totally agree.

I agree. I have three children. One acts just like FW 's lawyer when she is guilty. Getting loud and interrupting, hands all theatrical. Lots of unnecessary drama. Everyone else talked in a normal tone and volume at every hearing so far. This one....he needs a tiara.

Also, why does she dress like a nun? Is that her normal every day apparel? Is it just to further give the impression she wants people to see? I have never met her, but public information alone tells the story of a very different disposition.

That's pretty much what she wore in her D.L. photo. I've only seen snoods worn on elderly ladies, in certain types of churches, that do no believe in women cutting their hair, and on folks riding in certain types of horse disciplines. Her hair is very long so it could be either.

You are right. There are a lot of people who could have did and said more.

But only her family has been accused of killing the 8 victims. To me, if they are as innocent as she believes them to be, she would be displaying more sympathy for the victims and the victims families. Not portraying the countenance of a woman who is furious at being inconvenienced by their deaths.

Make no mistake, that woman is a narcissist and it's all about her. Just watch her face and actions as her attorney begins his spiel.

JMo

And...watch her scold him the first second she can. He looks like a little beaten puppy dog. He's just ignorant apparently, or hoping this is his ride to his retirement, which us where he should already be. All JMO.
If someone doesn't provide a link, just alert the mods.

I'm sorry, Betty. I'm new. How can I do that? Thank you!

Ramble on Rose Since: May 16 Location hidden

Each to his own
When Kentucky is home
No Sin goes unpunished
When the voice is their own
Poppy is dead now
I fell down
Wheres Jones at He's Dead.
I know that
The baby is crying
Hey
Speak I know where the key was
bedroom, bathroom
Go on
Sing Me a tune
Tell her to say CGR
Please don't turn me in
I'm gonna go check on Frankie
Good Dog
Tell em you called to check' up on him'
He's dead
He knows that
Shhhhhhhhhhh
Pick that up
Steady
Hmmm Hmmm
Checked to see if he was alright now
Let Lucifer go forth to claim his own
Innocence is not lost
she has brought them home.
Rest in Peace CGDCHFHK
Who wrote these poems and why
Johnny I respect you and your thoughts/posts but we made it almost 3 years without these poems making their way here. Sigh.

I wish that a lawyer would confirm or deny what I am going to say here:

The State of Ohio does not allow 'private' custody agreements. The dad has to go and file a page with the court and set a hearing for the judge to approve the parents arrangements (if they agree).

The State of Ohio wants to confirm child support payments are being made. They certainly don't want a mother to receive benefits such as Medicaid and Welfare if there is a dad that should be paying his share of support. This is a standard form. Just go to the Hamilton County Court website and you can download the form. The total filing fee is $ 250.

The Wagner's couldn't fight for custody because JW had sex with an underage Minor and is now facing Felony Charges. He would have been charged with that if he had taken HR to court.

I want to know who this mystery lawyer is that was arranging this agreement.

Felony rape trumps bedbugs and roosters every day of the week.
Thank you!! For this post.

I see her as being upset about what she feels as her family being wrongly accused. I haven’t see or heard the W bash the victims. What could she possibly do at this point to show sympathy for the victims and it not be described as an act to save her own family. Other than stating yes my family did this there is no action that could show sympathy. Which she may believe they didn’t do it. It is harder to see the wickedness of your own family than others. Jmo

If this case isn't like a split-open watermelon now, for God and all the World to see, there will never be one. IMO

Can it be linked to a reputable source? I’m not picking on ya, I swear. I find stuff on the net all the time and I can’t post it because it’s not reputable.

Just looking out for ya. T/O’s are not enjoyable.
Those poems were posted on the threads that were shut down. Way back in 2016. Some random person wanting to look like an insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong