OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, wish I could find the first interview, but I know that's what he said. I've never heard DS say "... before KR went to work".

edit: Don't believe I've heard him say the truck should've been gone.

It would make sense if the truck was there, the door would probably not be padlocked outside.

Common sense, yes. Jmo

Nancy Grace used to broadcast what Casey A bought from the commissary.

I wish that we had someone that would go tell us how much money was in each account and if it's from admirers.

It makes me feel better to think that AW won't have the admirers in prison sending her love letters and money that the others will have.

JMO.

LE never said , CRSR was targeted first. It's our own deduction from "CRSr's body was more decomposed than others".

My guess is CRSr's home was targeted last or next to last. This is because going to HMR first seems logical. FR and CR were neighbors. FR was shot in his bed, I tend to think they went there before CRSr.

I'm sorry. I only meant that I took it that Sr was hit first since he was the most decomposed. I'm not a coroner, just trying to logically understand the few facts given to us. JMO

Nancy Grace used to broadcast what Casey A bought from the commissary.

I wish that we had someone that would go tell us how much money was in each account and if it's from admirers.

It makes me feel better to think that AW won't have the admirers in prison sending her love letters and money that the others will have.

JMO.

I hope none of them receive a penny. They deserve to eat fake bologna and drink watered-down koolaid the rest of their lives, IMO.

Well I know what the B and the S means, but what did you mean? I was just trying to understand your post. It looked like you didn't think there would be much blood at the two scenes, or just in K's camper. Not sure.
I just meant that one gunshot to the eye does not fit DSs description of the scene. No how no way. IMO

I just meant that one gunshot to the eye does not fit DSs description of the scene. No how no way. IMO

Don't know how much time he spent in there, but if he only looked in, looked at KR's face, and backed out, he saw a lot of blood. "All over the place" may have not been an accurate description, just more of a feeling.

Unless of course there really was blood all over the place, in which case I'd think two people could have been killed in there. Or did they shoot him in the eye and move him to the bed?!!

You know, there's just no tellin', yet. Nothing has to make sense, or this never would have happened.

I don't know much about either attorney, but I agree with you that Junk does not bowl me over. Also disappointing is that he has let past cases be lost due to time lapse without prosecution. Wonder how he defends that?
I am very impressed with Angela Canepa. She presents as very professional without any dramatics. She is also very confident as well as nonplussed by the various defense attorneys. That also hints to me that she has a VERY solid case to prosecute. I hope so!
LM also seems very confident in her. :)
102ed0fd-ea28-4d9d-8f20-a2798367c2eb-_DSC0859.jpg

That's a great shot. I'm not sure how all this went down, but if it goes to trial, I will be watching. I think she'll be their worst nightmare.

If a dog that is a trained to guard, went after someone, they'd just latch on to your hand, or leg, anything they can. They'd not give up til their owner called them off. Brownie was probably not specifically trained, but he may have been territorial. Even on the chance they had kevlar sleeves, if 60 sum odd # of teeth and hair hits you when you open that door, you're probably going down, and the owner is probably waking up. JMO, the dogs had to be okay with at least one of them, or the dogs weren't as bad as folks made them out to be, and either could be true, or both.

AW posted on the Def Farms website on 2/18/2016 a photo of a small dog with this caption:

"Meet Bob, he is my husbands little best friend. Believe it or not he is my best watch dog."

That is during the planning time frame and she was thinking about watch dog. These people know their dogs. JMO.

That's a great shot. I'm not sure how all this went down, but if it goes to trial, I will be watching. I think she'll be their worst nightmare.

I hope she jumps nine feet, slam dunks the ball, and shatters the backboard, in heels even.

Just realized, I've had migraines since this case began.

Goodnight everyone!

Would still show on the cell tower though, I think. Can't ID the user, but could maybe see the user on other towers if they used the phone enough. Might've revealed movements. There's a tower on UHR.

Best case scenario they use no phones at all. It's entirely possible that KR didn't even have a signal back in that cubby hole. They may have had a routine to go by and pick up something now and then, or they know he doesn't sleep with his door locked and they just burst in, kill him and leave. They have the element of surprise.

DS speaks to walking up the road. Very well could have been he walked to the road to get a signal. He'd probably driven if he had to go much further than the end of the drive. This is the one part (walking to the road) that I happen to believe, out of his whole story. Cell service is still kinda sorry in a lot of places.

"I walk in [to a garage] and I see a tray of marijuana plants on the floor and I turned around and I walk back out of the building and I say we need to call 911," he explained. "We walk out to the road. We go up the road. I dial 911. We come back to the scene."

Pike Co. man recounts discovering cousin's body, calling 911 on day of massacre

Why do you suppose that video was taken down, and another took it's place so quickly? I think maybe he let some info out that LE maybe didn't want to share yet. Such as the money which DeWine discounted at first.

DS did the first video interview that looked like it was in a small diner or lunch room, 2nd interview at the Dogwood festival, third from somebody's couch. Dogwood fest video seems to be gone too.

Edited portion of third video at 40 seconds on this report:
Good catch Col. Very good catch! I've learned more on here in two months than I did in my 12 months on those threads that were deleted.

Don't know how much time he spent in there, but if he only looked in, looked at KR's face, and backed out, he saw a lot of blood. "All over the place" may have not been an accurate description, just more of a feeling.

Unless of course there really was blood all over the place, in which case I'd think two people could have been killed in there. Or did they shoot him in the eye and move him to the bed?!!

You know, there's just no tellin', yet. Nothing has to make sense, or this never would have happened.
The indictments mention charges for the killers moving the bodies of Chris and Gary. There are no charges for Kenny’s body being moved, IIRC.

You're kidding, right? It's hard to go to jail when you live "close to the cross".

I hope many of Ohio's small-county sheriffs and prosecutors have learned something from these murders.

Kinda OT, but kinda not

There is an interesting story on YouTube called “all the queens horses”. It is a story of a woman (completely unrelated to this case) who had money, was well known, lived close to the cross etc. Because she was wealthy and very liked in the community people over looked what she was really doing. As the city treasurer she ran off with 50 million. Only 2 people ever suspected anything. If others did they overlooked it because her family had money! Money she stole.

Beware of the person who touts faith and religion! Beware of the person who is wealthy! Money and religion causes people not to see the forest for the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member