OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched a bit and Baptist views on tattoos are mixed. I suppose in modern times, congregations need to be inclusive and accepting to keep their churches going. I know some old Baptist churches that might collapse in the mere presence of scorpion tattoos.

The tail gets blurry toward the end, I tried to count but wasn't willing to press my luck with the migraines. Could be 7 .... so not counting who, KR? Pure speculation.

I know some of those churches too.

They seemed so involved with that pastor and his family that maybe they were just friends especially due to the sons ages.

I wouldn't travel 4000 miles (in a car) to visit anyone much less go 3x in 10 years. The pastor and family visit Ohio too so why drive to Alaska. Plenty of fishing in the South. How much hunting did they do in Alaska if BW didn't know that the kids were in danger in the outdoor playhouses?

Jmo

I'd LOVE to know what the officer said to the off camera individual. It occurred @ 3/4 of the way through the video....as the officer closed the door behind GW3.
GoB's I was wondering the same thing after GW3 made his smart alec comments.... How about, "We won't be seeing him ever again."?? "I like his barber."?? or "Nice tats, bro."??

Good catch! Eight segments on the scorpion's tail? Maybe?

Does anyone know what denomination the Church of W's is? I've never met any highly religious people that condone tattoos, much less wear them.

I've never heard AW, G4, JW, nor G4 G3 state that they were of any faith. Only FW's lawyer speaks to FW "living at the foot of the cross" and being a Sunday school teacher for 20 sum years. It was said in court, by the prosecution, that they weren't aware that FW had even been attending the little church on the FWF property, for awhile.

Tatts aren't really that big of a deal for folks anymore. FW may have frowned on them but it doesn't appear that he or the grandsons cared much. I mean, they're not forcing her to get one. If he'd turned out like his bro, and been covered in tatts, no one would know, or care. He turned out the opposite, it seems, so his tatts shine differently on him.

Here's the beliefs of the church on her property. Pretty standard.

Mission Chruch-Piketon Ohio

Last edited:
I've never heard AW, G4, JW, nor G4 G3 state that they were of any faith. Only FW's lawyer speaks to FW "living at the foot of the cross" and being a Sunday school teacher for 20 sum years. It was said in court, by the prosecution, that they weren't aware that FW had even been attending the little church on the FWF property, for awhile.

Tatts aren't really that big of a deal for folks anymore. FW may have frowned on them but it doesn't appear that he or the grandsons cared much. I mean, they're not forcing her to get one. If he'd turned out like his bro, and been covered in tatts, no one would know, or care. He turned out the opposite, it seems, so his tatts shine differently on him.

Rsd, did you happen to hear or notice at the end of RN’s pretrial, when she was talking to her lawyer about her farm, did I hear her right when she said there’s a schoolhouse on her property? I thought that’s what I heard but they were whispering so I could’ve heard wrong.

Our church still lets us in with my sons tats and having tattoos aren't my issue. My issue is what his specific tats signify to me.

This is what I THINK that I remember so I could be wrong. IIRC JW did post on a now deleted FB that his faith wouldn't allow him to celebrate a holiday/holidays. Maybe someone has a SS of that post that they could share if I remember that post correctly. jmo.

Our church still lets us in with my sons tats and having tattoos aren't my issue. My issue is what his specific tats signify to me.

This is what I THINK that I remember so I could be wrong. IIRC JW did post on a now deleted FB that his faith wouldn't allow him to celebrate a holiday/holidays. Maybe someone has a SS of that post that they could share if I remember that post correctly. jmo.
Halloween.JMO

Rsd, did you happen to hear or notice at the end of RN’s pretrial, when she was talking to her lawyer about her farm, did I hear her right when she said there’s a schoolhouse on her property? I thought that’s what I heard but they were whispering so I could’ve heard wrong.

I did not. I have not transcribed hers, so went back and listened. May have missed it though.

I've got them, my s/o has them, my kids have them too, but if I go to church I, personally, cover them (some don't though), and I cover them when I'm with my parents (they don't really say anything but it's a respect issue for me). If I'd murdered eight people, I'd def not get a visible scorpion tatt, on my trigger finger, with eight segments on its body (especially seeing as how the "tail" of a scorpion has only five segments).

I saw that post. Someone said something about Halloween, and he said; We don't celebrate Halloween. I'll look and see if I salvaged that ss.

Good day all. I've been following this case from the beginning and saw the post as well. JW had posted a picture of himself and daughter. A Manley (Kathy imo) asked him to tell her they loved her, and had fun for halloween. JW responded, saying " We don't celebrate Halloween"

Just thinking out loud here, all JMO. (1) As we post, we must remember that LE/BCI/Investigators have told us much and we should believe them. CRSR's place was hit first. Wagners knew all the victims' every move, phone call, text, post on SM and heard every word they said. With this kind of surveillance, it gave them the perfect advantage to hit each location methodically, quickly and perfectly (as to the cowardly ability to murder each one).

I snipped your post for focus. "heard every word they said". Gave more thought to this, if true and I do believe it's true, then the killers would have heard things such as:

Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone. What time is **advertiser censored** getting up in the morning?

This is how they pulled it off. IMO

And, would this surveillance by the killers been active while the killers were on the Rhoden's property? They could have heard if anyone was getting up to check on why the dogs were barking, or could they have heard the dogs being hush'ed? If all four locations were being monitored up to and including the massacre, they would also know if there was activity at one of other three locations. Such as if other victims had been alerted.

I've basically said what you posted, however the reality of the surveillance really just sunk in my head.

I snipped your post for focus. "heard every word they said". Gave more thought to this, if true and I do believe it's true, then the killers would have heard things such as:

Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone. What time is **advertiser censored** getting up in the morning?

And, would this surveillance by the killers been active while the killers were on the Rhoden's property? They could have heard if anyone was getting up to check on why the dogs were barking, or could they have heard the dogs being hush'ed? If all four locations were being monitored up to and including the massacre, they would also know if there was activity at one of other three locations. Such as if other victims had been alerted.

I've basically said what you posted, however the reality of the surveillance really just sunk in my head.
Your post made me think, to add fuel to their fire, the Wags would have heard themselves being bad mouthed. What I mean is, think about how you talk freely in your own home.

Your friends are over and they leave and your like "I can't believe they would let their kids play those video games, way too violent. Yah, we monitor our kids better."

Point is you would be out of a job and have NO friends left if they heard all the random comments you make in your own home.

I think the Wags heard things like this and it fueled their rage and may partially account for the number of shots per victim.
Like HG getting 5 unnecessary shots, Dana 4 but HR only 2. Kenny only one and he was the only one who lived alone and isn't talking alot.

I see rage not professional in these number of shots. It's obvious they are running on total thoughtless rage. Angela called the killers monsters, she speaks for herself.

....My 2 Cents....

Last edited:
Imo, around here where I live, there are several Mennonite schools on private land, wonder if RN might possibly have a Mennonite school on a portion of her land, or overlapping from an adjoining piece of property

Posting for a
I know some of those churches too.

They seemed so involved with that pastor and his family that maybe they were just friends especially due to the sons ages.

I wouldn't travel 4000 miles (in a car) to visit anyone much less go 3x in 10 years. The pastor and family visit Ohio too so why drive to Alaska. Plenty of fishing in the South. How much hunting did they do in Alaska if BW didn't know that the kids were in danger in the outdoor playhouses?

Jmo

Maybe they went by plane the other times?

I seem to remember that LM said somewhere that Jake did not bring Sophia to get her Christmas present in 2016...anyone else remember that?

Oh, I am so happy I got through to someone! Thank you! When the arrests were made and I deciphered Dewine's descriptions of surveillance, I knew how they did it. The Ws knew the victims' every word, thought and prayer! And yes, who knows...they may have been monitoring the findings of the bodies. These are some very bizarre, weird, bloody-bad humans who did this.
Your post made me think, to add fuel to their fire, the Wags would have heard themselves being bad mouthed. What I mean is, think about how you talk freely in your own home.

Your friends are over and they leave and your like "I can't believe they would let their kids play those video games, way too violent. Yah, we monitor our kids better."

Point is you would be out of a job and have NO friends left if they heard all the random comments you make in your own home.

I think the Wags heard things like this and it fueled their rage and may partially account for the number of shots per victim.
Like HG getting 5 unnecessary shots, Dana 4 but HR only 2. Kenny only one and he was the only one who lived alone and isn't talking alot.

I see rage not professional in these number of shots. It's obvious they are running on total thoughtless rage. Angela called the killers monsters, she speaks for herself.

....My 2 Cents....

Agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members