OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy W's tattoo is also thought to have Nordic meaning. Don't know where I'm going with that, but I did notice the similarity - or that just might be me going off on a tangent!
Pike County suspect’s tattoo considered by some a white supremacist symbol

It would be great to have GW3 photos from 2016 and 2017 so we know what tattoos appeared after the massacre. I am on a tangent too. Didn't Dewine say most bizarre case? This is definitely bizarre.

Odin is something (a chracter)? in the WOW game.

JMO. MOO.

I agree. And I truly think it’s a miracle the babies were not harmed. There was some divine intervention that night protecting the babies. JMO
That was stated in a media article about FR & HHG’s son.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article?section=news&subsection=crime&headline=ohio-massacre-i-was-not-leaving-those-babies-in-there&contentId=63-187063385

“It's the image of her 6-month-old nephew covered in blood "from head-to-toe" stroking his slain father's upper chest that Bobby Jo Manley can't get out of her mind.”
In the indictments there was a large volume of pictures of RR. Covered in blood I'm assuming. Dont have the indictments on hand so JMO

BBM
I like your brother's name.
O/T Thank you. We lost him in 2006 to a heart attack.

When we entered school they would not let us use our Native names. My mother had to get birth certificates with white names on them. I spent the first couple of years in school not answering when someone spoke to me. The teacher actually sent a note home with me telling my mother she thought I was deaf because I never answered when she called my name. lol. Now we are forced to use our white names on everything because of those birth certificates unless we want to go to court to get them changed, which would only cause confusion for us. But I use my Native name every chance I get. I love it when someone calls me by my Native name.

JMO

O/T I'm sorry about your brother. I'm also sorry that you had to give up your Native names. That's so wrong that they made you do that. I'd be like you. I'd use it every chance I got.

BBM
I like your brother's name.
O/T Thank you. We lost him in 2006 to a heart attack.

When we entered school they would not let us use our Native names. My mother had to get birth certificates with white names on them. I spent the first couple of years in school not answering when someone spoke to me. The teacher actually sent a note home with me telling my mother she thought I was deaf because I never answered when she called my name. lol. Now we are forced to use our white names on everything because of those birth certificates unless we want to go to court to get them changed, which would only cause confusion for us. But I use my Native name every chance I get. I love it when someone calls me by my Native name.

JMO
So sorry as well about your brother. It is horrible you were made to change your names, I would want to hear my given name as well

It's pretty offensive to me. I can't really explain why, it just is.

Is it b/c the wolf is seen very differently in your culture, than how G4 seems to see them? I see the wolf differently too. I love them. They are found in many cultures. There are a couple places here in Ky. that take them in, when humans have decided to get a pup, and keep them as pets, only to find they can't handle them, once they become adults. A profile pic of G4 himself should suffice. I wish someone had his passcode so they could take down the one with him and his son. That one is actually the most offensive to me. His child's photo, need not be attached to his mug, for years to come.

It would be great to have GW3 photos from 2016 and 2017 so we know what tattoos appeared after the massacre. I am on a tangent too. Didn't Dewine say most bizarre case? This is definitely bizarre.

Odin is something (a chracter)? in the WOW game.

JMO. MOO.

If you look at the Farm page, G3 is on there, and he has one tatt on his right arm. A band. RW has a band on her arm too. You can see hers in a YT vid w/a foal.

That said, while GJ proceedings are not made public, it might be allowed for a defendant to view the transcript of their own individual testimony. Prosecutor Canepa said in FW's hearing the other day that they usually don't allow that. We'll see how the judge rules in a couple of weeks.

Have not finished reading past this post yet so I don't know if anyone has replied but did check on what is available in GJ testimony. From the link below it sounds like that the GJ testimony relating to the charge should be made available but not the entire GJ testimony.

Upon request the government must disclose to the defendant, and make available for inspection, copying, or photographing the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense.

"Rule 16, 1, B, iii - the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense."

Rule 16. Discovery and Inspection

Yes he did. But was he meaning child custody as in meaning the W’s? Or possibly meaning road rage lady child custody thing

Not sure what he was meaning
I believe he was still in shock . i could hear his sadness in his voice.
Prayers for all the friends and family of those murdered .
I pray the babies get some counseling also when they grow up.
JMO

Have not finished reading past this post yet so I don't know if anyone has replied but did check on what is available in GJ testimony. From the link below it sounds like that the GJ testimony relating to the charge should be made available but not the entire GJ testimony.

Upon request the government must disclose to the defendant, and make available for inspection, copying, or photographing the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense.

"Rule 16, 1, B, iii - the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense."

Rule 16. Discovery and Inspection

Thank you! I'm pretty sure that's the cite someone used in the pre-trial hearing the other day, so it's great you found it. From the transcripts, it looks like Prosecutor Canepa was only going to write up a brief related to the topic - questions and answers leading to the perjury charge. I could be wrong, but FW and her atty may keep making a fuss about this. Her goal seems to be to get away from these charges ASAP so she can start talking about the case in the news media.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure that's the cite someone used in the pre-trial hearing the other day, so it's great you found it. From the transcripts, it looks like Prosecutor Canepa was only going to write up a brief related to the topic - questions and answers leading to the perjury charge. I could be wrong, but FW and her atty may keep making a fuss about this. Her goal seems to be to get away from these charges ASAP so she can start talking about the case in the news media.

Betty P do you have copies of the transcripts? You said "from the transcripts" so I was wondering if they are online or did you have to purchase them?
Thankx

Last edited:
O/T I'm sorry about your brother. I'm also sorry that you had to give up your Native names. That's so wrong that they made you do that. I'd be like you. I'd use it every chance I got.
O/T Things are a lot different now than they were 60+ years ago. My grandchildren were allowed to use their Native names when they entered the school system. There are even Tribal schools where they are allowed to use their native language also.

But it lasted well into the 60's and early 70's. Taking our names and giving us white names was just one step in the effort of the Bureau of Indian Affairs to Americanize us. They were also forbidden to use their Native language or to follow traditions or their culture so that much of it was lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member