OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustaboyFromMS

JustaboyFromMS JAB

Thanks & no prob! My new puppy is growing like a weed. She would fit in the palm of my hand in November. This was last weekend.

Attached Files:

Renee110, pepper 34, superbee and 8 others like this.
  2. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

I was only replying specifically in regard to what an "unsworn statement" means. It happens at the end of a trial. JMO

Subiechik21 and Cool Cats like this.
  3. rsd1200

rsd1200 Well-Known Member

The judge refers to her as an atty., but not court-appointed. The defense states that she's working for free. Most all of the dialogue is in the .pdf attachment.

4. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Good. You know more about it than me!

Subiechik21 likes this.
  5. Loomis124

Do we have her full name?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  6. Cool Cats

I remember! Cool! I rescue cats but I love all animals....and your pups are so sweet! Thanx for sharing their pics!

7. Loomis124

Only that Google is my friend.

Subiechik21 and Cool Cats like this.
  8. rsd1200

rsd1200 Well-Known Member

It's in the transcription. I think it's post #133, .pdf format.

9. Cool Cats

Your smart and modest, Ha! Good combination!

Subiechik21, Loomis124 and IQuestion like this.
  10. FrescaandSouthernComfort

FrescaandSouthernComfort Well-Known Member

It depends. Attorneys must not breach attorney-client privileges and must have their clients interests foremost
    in all cases.

11. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

upload_2019-1-18_19-48-50.png
    The photo attached is from Dec.2018, arraignment when GW3 stood up after 56 minutes and let his right hand show. No "shuffling of hands" at the last hearing in January, 2019. GW3 kept his clasped together the entire time! It takes a conscious effort to not uncross one's hands or feet several times in an hour. Just sit in an airport lobby and watch people for an hour. (I think you can enlarge the photo on your end if you press "control and +" to view in detail.)
    How much is 30 gigabytes? Thirty GB could represent thousands of photos, hours of video or reams of digital pages. According to Verizon Wireless, their customers' devices use an average between 1 and 2 GB per month.
    ps I have zero clue on what that means, but figured most of you would.:)IQ

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  12. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

13. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Yes, you all who said 3/29 - are correct for GW3. From the court site:

03/29/2019 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...nBGKd8-FfgiP6yWoaiVQIaOfMoS1LQZ2*-OkP1uq2biLQ

[​IMG]

Of course! What ever "that" is - M&T forum?? [​IMG]

and you're ALL quite welcome! :)

14. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

15. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

I'm far from a security expert. I've begun researching only recently for security for my own home. So I know there are others who can offer much better info. What I've found so far are several categories or types of remote surveillance capabilities. For most law-abiding people, this means... to what degree do you want to keep an eye on your own property when you are not home? Some security systems allow for remotely monitoring audio as well as video. Some allow for only video. And some allow for remotely monitoring audio and video with a 2-way communication feature. (Not that the Ws would have used that feature, but sometimes it's bundled into a system. It would be SPECTACULAR if they bought on off-the-shelf kit that required a subscription that could be tied back to them. Most of the systems I've seen that allow the user to access the system remotely in real time do require some type of service, free or otherwise. And that alone could sink them, IMOO. I can't think of a single legitimate reason for them to be monitoring all 4 locations.

superbee, IQuestion, Linda 61 and 7 others like this.
  16. GoBuckeyes

I'm sorry. I've been sick and I'm really behind. If it's not too much trouble, could you post a good link for me to begin reading about this? TIA I'm clueless and so behind. However, this sounds like VERY INTERESTING reading. Again, TIA.

IQuestion, Subiechik21 and Cool Cats like this.
  17. JustaboyFromMS

JustaboyFromMS JAB

I remember in 2017 around the time of the searches a person claiming to know the victims on another site said that JW installed a baby monitor and assembled a baby crib for HR. That was obviously before the indictments. I do not recall the wording in the indictments, but I know one of the charges alluded to something along those lines the month before the murders. I do not have a link so this is JMO.

18. GoBuckeyes

Maybe this is an evidence gathering tactic to pile up additional evidence??

IQuestion, Subiechik21 and Loomis124 like this.
  19. GoBuckeyes

Thank you!!

IQuestion and Subiechik21 like this.
  20. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Mostly referring to the above when you say law abiding people to monitor their property. My son has a system set up that he can monitor from his cell in real time. He pays no subscription, however do not know if his set up can be traced. It wouldn't matter if it could. If any of this helps how one person uses his monitoring. He has camera's outside and I know one inside. His reasons are many for having his system, lives rural on a few acres. He is completely fenced in. He is able to monitor the chickens when some are found dead, his own dogs, and "sorry" but the kids when they bring home "friends". No boys allowed in the house when dad is not home. One rot had heartworm and he would know if one of the girls did not let the dog outside (dog had to rest inside due to illness). No audio, but is able to go back in date to view any incidents. Exp, dead chickens.

I think all his backup is on his laptop. I asked him if it was possible to monitor audio/video in another person's home without their knowledge, he said absolutely. Now at this point I really had to explain my reason for asking because he said it was very illegal and something he would not be a part of. There are items that look like ordinary things which would lay around a person's home. Things like a computer mouse, pens, glasses, numerous items. One thing he added after I explain this case to him, was that there are other products that a person can scan on their cell phone, and place said item in a car, purse, and monitor the location of where that car/purse is at. Found that interesting.

I want justice for this family so bad, and to pull this off the killers could very well have had plenty of monitoring items, which to me says plenty of evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.