OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was early in the investigation when they were trying to pressure witnesses to come forward - people they suspected or possibly knew had some information about the murders.

When DeWine and Reader gave their last PC (they're under gag orders now, so can't talk publicly about the case) in November, they said there was no evidence anyone else was involved in the killings.

Pike County murders: DeWine lays out charges in 2016 Rhoden killings
I'm waiting for JW Pretrial & Motions Hearing to begin. anyone have a link to the live video plz?
Wcpo will have a link on their front page

While we're in the lull of pre-trial events, my mind occasionally wanders to just how vicious these murders were. Can you imagine shooting sleeping people in the head? With babies laying right there? I don't understand how four otherwise normal people (sure, maybe they're entitled, but there's nothing indicating they're brutal psychopaths) could bring themselves to do it.

While we're in the lull of pre-trial events, my mind occasionally wanders to just how vicious these murders were. Can you imagine shooting sleeping people in the head? With babies laying right there? I don't understand how four otherwise normal people (sure, maybe they're entitled, but there's nothing indicating they're brutal psychopaths) could bring themselves to do it.

I wonder how they felt afterwards. Did they have regrets? Nightmares? How do you live with yourself after doing something like that?

I absolutely can not wrap my brain around what was done, just un- comprehensable

I wonder how they felt afterwards. Did they have regrets? Nightmares? How do you live with yourself after doing something like that?
Look at Jake in his last pre trial do you think he has any regrets, heck no he don’t he laughs & smiling at the judge like their best friends but I do think George the fourth is ready to have a nerves break down, JMO,I think that the Rhodens for the most of them were awake but still in bed at the time of death, the reason I think this is the Wagners have a pay back demeanor, they got no satisfaction from killing people in their sleep that they had started to hate, I’m sure they made some of the victims beg for their life!

WCPO has an article and live link ready for JW's hearing

Pike County massacre suspect to appear in court today

Jake Wagner’s attorneys filed a motion in his Dec. 20 hearing to restrict who can and who cannot talk to Wagner about the case.

Wagner's attorneys said they don’t want him getting into casual conversations and find that winding up as evidence in court. The motion covers prosecutors, law enforcement officers, social workers, psychiatric personnel, corrections officers and jail personnel.

Judge Randy Deering won’t decide whether to approve that motion until next year.

Look at Jake in his last pre trial do you think he has any regrets, heck no he don’t he laughs & smiling at the judge like their best friends but I do think George the fourth is ready to have a nerves break down, JMO,I think that the Rhodens for the most of them were awake but still in bed at the time of death, the reason I think this is the Wagners have a pay back demeanor, they got no satisfaction from killing people in their sleep that they had started to hate, I’m sure they made some of the victims beg for their life!

I have thought, at least with some of the victims, they made sure the victims knew who was shooting them. DR is one that comes to mind...

Thanks Betty, that one one is live now. If anyone uses the first Local12 link above, they need to hit the "watch" button at the top of the page.

Had trouble with WCPO previously, wasn't even getting the player loaded today, but it's there now with the logo.

I used WBNS for the last hearing, but see no mention there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998