OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

It is not the first time agents singled out the Manley family. Just two to three weeks ago, the elder Manley said BCI agents surprised his son at his job around 5 p.m. and took him to Dayton, where he submitted to a polygraph test. Manley said agents took him back to his work site at 4 a.m. On Monday, a BCI agent told Manley his son failed that test.

Manley's youngest daughter, Bobby Jo, has said she has submitted two tests and was told she passed both of them

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

JMO, at that time (May 2017) LE was trying to figure out who was lying to them. Eventually, they realized it was the Wagners. The latter had probably been feeding them a lot of bad tips about Manley's involvement, but LE turned up nothing on them. Good thing they finally realized it was the W's who had been lying all along.

If the Ws killed KR because of weed it was because they were jealous of the biz and not because of anything else associated with pot. The older Ws weren't saints and I do believe sleuths have uncovered a host of petty crimes committed as adults. Weed has been readily available in the region for decades. Unlike heroin, pot is not something new in south central ohio. JMO based on my experiences.

JMO, they murdered him for their own safety, because they were afraid. They knew KR would know the W's were the killers and would come after them to reciprocate. Understandable, if KR had survived he would have been very upset at the loss of his brother and his entire family. Revenge? You bet.
I believe HG and KR were each shot in the eye. I might interpret that as symbolic, as if the W4 were sending a message that HG and KR had "seen" something they should not have and could identify/implicate the W4. It will be interesting to find out who shot whom.

If the Ws killed KR because of weed it was because they were jealous of the biz and not because of anything else associated with pot. The older Ws weren't saints and I do believe sleuths have uncovered a host of petty crimes committed as adults. Weed has been readily available in the region for decades. Unlike heroin, pot is not something new in south central ohio. JMO based on my experiences.

People don't look inward, or they have a tendency to justify their own behaviours, when they look down their noses at other folks' perceived wrong doings. There are a lot of people who are guilty of a lot of things, who still think that weed is on par with Heroin, and you're not a good person, if you fool with it, or any drugs, but they have no issue with alcohol, or tobacco (b/c the gov. gives their stamp of approval). We aren't talking about the Rs smokin' a little grass, it has been said that they had a commercial grow op. That was illegal and frowned upon in 2016.

I believe HG and KR were each shot in the eye. I might interpret that as symbolic, as if the W4 were sending a message that HG and KR had "seen" something they should not have and could identify/implicate the W4. It will be interesting to find out who shot whom.

I'd not be surprised if there were more victims shot in the eye. I think that FR was too.

But why would KR be the only one to come after them?

Edit: S was already in AK.
Again just theorizing. The W's knew him better and thought he'd be the one coming after them? The marijuana also connects KR to his brother CRSR. About S being in AK, maybe KR3 wasn't certain of that? I don't have FB so can't really speak to the whole posting pictures of their journey to AK timelime to when the searches fit in but maybe KR3 thought it possible they were back in Ohio? Something made her go there.

Last edited:
Again just theorizing. The W's knew him better and thought he'd be the one coming after them? The marijuana also connects KR to his brother CRSR. About S being in AK, maybe KR3 wasn't certain of that? I don't have FB so can't really speak to the whole posting pictures of their journey to AK timelime to when the searches fit in but maybe KR3 thought it possible they were back in Ohio? Something made her go there.
Edit: Sorry for double answer didn't realize the first partial post had posted also after my browser window crashed

I just realized on 4/13/17 when LE gave their 1 year press conference 9 days early... they did an audio interview with JW that same day....
Yes SleuthinSleuther, A while back, many of us participated in making a timeline on audio and video interviews of the W4's. I had noted that JW had his audio interview on Friday the 13th, of 2017. I think JW doesn't have triskaidekaphobia
The link I attached has all the interviews W4 interviews listed in green and other info provided by contributing posters. It really helps to print out the timeline (I did) and fill in the info/facts as released in documents & news stories. (If you don't have a printer, then it will always be in the MEDIA & timeline reference categories, okay?:))
Ps....for the record, I don't know if I have triskaidekaphobia
issues, but I NEVER meet with clients on Friday the 13th!! Why test the fates??

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Last edited:
Correct.

It is not the first time agents singled out the Manley family. Just two to three weeks ago, the elder Manley said BCI agents surprised his son at his job around 5 p.m. and took him to Dayton, where he submitted to a polygraph test. Manley said agents took him back to his work site at 4 a.m. On Monday, a BCI agent told Manley his son failed that test.

Manley's youngest daughter, Bobby Jo, has said she has submitted two tests and was told she passed both of them

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

Thankx for the poly information. I'll add this article link because it not only mentions James M. taking a poly but Bobby Jo is quoted as saying she took 3! Wow and I bet the Wags took none.

It's also an interesting article because Lenord is always so colorful, speaks his mind as you can tell by the title!
Rhoden relative on lack of arrests: Investigators 'couldn't catch a cold'

I finally found a copy of this article that you don't have to pay for/subscribe for.

It's a must read (if you haven't read it) for anyone who wants to learn more about Fredericka Wagner. It goes into great detail about her being a landlord and her spending decades building wealth.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/n...who-fredericka-wagner-pike-county/2030661002/
PIKE COUNTY – Mention Fredericka Wagner around Pike County and most folks have a thing or two to say.

To many, she’s the wealthy landowner who worked with her husband acquiring hundreds of acres to build a renowned horse-breeding empire atop a hill largely out of sight here.

To those who tried to buy land from her, she’s a money-hungry opportunist who takes advantage of low-income families.

Last edited:
I apologize...don't know how to delete my unfinished post above.

After rereading the article below, I believe the 3d scanner used by investigators was the best new tool the used. JMO

Here's all the evidence (so far) in the Pike Co. massacre

How 3D scanning puts the crime scene in the courtroom
LOOMIS Is this device more for explaining a crime scene or is it designed to show the size and location of suspects without having to take jurors to a particular location? Or does it just help LE?
Do you have any video links that would show how (like a video) it actually works? Thank you.

I apologize...don't know how to delete my unfinished post above.

After rereading the article below, I believe the 3d scanner used by investigators was the best new tool the used. JMO

Here's all the evidence (so far) in the Pike Co. massacre

How 3D scanning puts the crime scene in the courtroom
Something else new...

Using specially designed software, BCI criminal intelligence analysts are able to pull together tidbits of information and quickly detect patterns, Superintendent Stickrath said. This aids them in developing paths to follow, which are sure to be many with eight victims.

"It's really the future of law enforcement; or part of the future," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam