OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IType

IType Active Member

BBM--that's my point. How could FW be the mastermind if her only charges are for incidents that happened after the murders? If she was part of the murders themselves then she would be charged with conspiracy.

2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Is there a link to court records detailing that incident or news media?

3. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

Not that I know of, Betty. I think someone posted a date on here a few pages back...March 2017?

Ann99 and Cool Cats like this.
  4. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

If so, that would have been right before they went to Alaska. Aha!

Ann99, Dudly and Cool Cats like this.
  5. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

Do you know what county or city would have that record?

I remember reading about it on a newspaper website or the court record iirc. There was also a *** site where she was asking for funds to help her with the custody. Jmo. Moo. Iirc.

Ann99, Loomis124, Dudly and 1 other person like this.
  6. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I don't understand how any actions done by a defendant before the crimes can be charged as tampering with evidence. In 2014 there were no murder victim's, so no case to tamper with. Anything done before the murders date would be straight up hacking or theft of identity, wouldn't it?

Cool Cats likes this.
  7. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

That's the only place I remember reading it, T's own words on the funding site. It wasn't up for very long.

8. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

BBM

In my part of the country we have names like Billy Jack and Bobby Joe and Bobby Sue. lol. But I would say the most common names around here is Johnathan, Jason, Tracy (both male and female) and Jessica. I don't think a child would ever be named B here in cow country. Although a few men are called Bull around here but that speaks to their stubborn and hard headed nature rather than a nickname. Buddy and Bud would be the most popular nicknames for men. Yeehaw.

What is so different in/about the South?
    Laissez les bons temps rouler Jean Claude! I couldn't resist. A little lightness for you Jonas.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    superbee, Cool Cats and Dudly like this.
  9. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Sure does. As we uncover the past, and what may have happened, it becomes more evil

10. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I don't see this as being a result of Angie wanting control of her grandchildren. If she wanted more kids she is young enough to have them. She was 45 years old at the time of the murders. Many women have children into their late 40's and early 50's. In 2013 she would have been 42 years old. She could have had 2 kids of her own between 2013 and 2016 if she wanted control of more kids.

Only Jake was personally involved with the R's.

Think about your own spouse if you have one. Think about the relationship between his/her parents and your own parents. Most in-laws don't meet until the wedding and the relationship after the marriage is often not close at all. They barely know each other. It would be your spouse who knows them well and is the most involved with them and their lives, not your parents. I cannot even see Fred and Rita having any relationship with Chris and Dana other than saying hello when they saw them.

Jake is at the center of this whole thing and it is my belief he is the driving force behind it all. He was the only one who had anything to gain by the murders of the R's.

JMO

11. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Betty , I think this is what you are looking for
    The case is a dissolution the number is below

Adams County Common Pleas Court
    Sign In
    Case Information: DRC20140497

If you can’t work with the number, put in Wagner and scroll thru - there is one George Wagner for dissolution. The case # should match.
    What comes up is a case fill.
    You have to click on journal entries (top of page to the side
    The info. is minimal. Dates are important
    The newest Custody claim is on here. It is a continuation of the dissolution
    But I can’t figure out if it pertains to B . It must. Where is the case on the new baby?

FonescaFan, Cool Cats and Dudly like this.
  12. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

Like some have said on here, the wags should’ve planned the before and after part as well as they planned the actual acts.

They were amateurs at this

Ann99 and Cool Cats like this.
  13. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I was just watching Investigation Discovery. They had a Walmart receipt. By scanning the bar code on it they pulled up the camera video showing the entrance just before the purchase and one over the top of the register at the time of the purchase. So, a Walmart receipt can definitely show evidence of purchases used in crimes. A Lowes receipt showed the time and video when more things were purchased to commit the crime.... Little things mean a lot...

8paws, Wegoego, Outsidein and 12 others like this.
  14. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

According to his attorney,
    GW3 is the one being accused of being the mastermind.
    There is one way Fred could have been involved with the murders before they occurred---without getting charged---she simply didn't get caught. No evidence to link her.

If she did know about the murder plan ahead of time I think it was more along the lines of her giving her approval, and then the 4 Wagners equally plotted and planned together.

The mastermind is the one who thought the solution to getting SW away from the
    Rhodens ---was to commit multiple murders. Someone had to be the FIRST TO SAY IT.
    .....My 2 Cents.....

8paws, Outsidein, superbee and 9 others like this.
  15. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

The custody documents were forged before the crime but are considered Tampering with Evidence because the Wags knew a crime was going to happen and knew there would be an investigation, so they tampered with the custody documents to help mislead and hinder the investigation.

The Wagner's knew there would be an investigation after the murders and burglaries, so before the murders they Tampered with Evidence, meaning they got rid of and destroyed and concealed-- all evidence they thought would be discovered during the investigation linking them to the crimes.

This involves all physical and digital evidence that they had been using in preparing for the crimes.

Their indictments on Evidence Tampering covers the dates from January 1st 2016, through May 17, 2017. Tampering with Evidence before-- during-- and after.

Tampering with Evidence: Ohio Criminal Law | Jeff Hastings | Criminal Civil Defense Law Attorney Cleveland Ohio

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    8paws, FrankieT, superbee and 5 others like this.
  16. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Sorry. I didn’t word this well. I’m out and about and trying to do too many things at once. I may be off base in what is being discussed here. George4 ex wife T. who had the baby B? Right?
    Look in this dissolution file to see the new name of T that you need to use to search for anything in the Court system for the new baby. Was it a girl? I believe the place of residence was in West Portsmouth, so Scioto County for a record search. ? I believe the child was born in October 2016. Since minor children have records sealed, there may not be anything other than a file.
    Can we say the new last name of T?
    That would make it easier.
    There is a printed birth record giving names.
    Can I link that? It just gives date of birth, location and parents names. One sentence.

Loomis124 likes this.
  17. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

If SW custody documents hadn't been forged then she would have been in her forever home for 3 years. SW's family would likely be alive as well.

SW didn't need her dad to step up and protect her. Her mother and her mothers family had already been protecting her. They shared SW with her dad and his family. Most parents want their child to be loved and do what is best for the child.

It takes a very cold hearted dad to allegedly murder their daughters mom much less all of the family. Then dad and his family go to jail facing the death penalty and leave her alone. Allegedly.

Two children lives are ruined.

If I was her remaining family I would never agree to taking the death penalty off the table. If they did it, then they all 4 deserve it.

jmo.

18. rsd1200

rsd1200 Well-Known Member

I think that the 2014 date could be possibly be around the time frame that one, or both, W boys' relationships started deteriorating. Just thoughts from browsing.

19. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Dudly and Loomis124 like this.
  20. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

The purchase of th bulletproof vest will tell if FW is involved time and date

8paws, sunshineray, superbee and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.