OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

I think he would have yelled and signaled to the other would-be victims, even if it meant his own death. After all, would he really believe that they'd let him go in the end? Jmoo

superbee, FrankieT, Amishcar and 2 others like this.

2. Wegoego

Wegoego Member

I don’t mean to interrupt, but I started thinking about FW getting a hearing exam. What would happen if she claimed she couldn’t hear the sounds.

My daughter is a speech pathologist and I asked her if a hearing test was performed on someone and they tried to fake it...would the audiologists know that? Here is her reply.

Yes. I think it’s called melingering or something like that. If the audiologist suspects it, they have techniques to get around that. Also, it wouldn’t make sense if audiogram shows terrible hearing, but the person can hear in conversation

8paws, FonescaFan, Ann99 and 7 others like this.
  3. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

She clearly said that huh?

4. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

5. OhioCountry girl

OhioCountry girl Member

Their money made them acceptable to be there. R & R is a great place to take your equines. But... money talks regardless of who you are.

Ann99, superbee, rsd1200 and 3 others like this.
  6. I'd post an enhanced sound clip but i dont know terms of service here. But like I said before capd.

7. Gypsy771

Gypsy771 New Member

i also agree hr made it clear all over social media that cg was the father and was a loser and never went to any appointments just another way to make it look like hr and the wagners where like family still .

Ann99, superbee, sunshineray and 2 others like this.
  8. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Can't tell for sure, but she could be saying that. IF that's what she's saying then I would simply take it at face value that she's in a panic and scared and doesn't want the killers coming back to kill her.

She's obviously in a state of shock and has no idea what's going on and doesn't know if someone is running around with a weapon ready to strike again. The killer could be watching from the woods for all she knows.

I do not believe---at the end of the 911 call--- she saw an armed person right in front of her who she thought might try to kill her and her friends. According to reports, a couple who were her friends, were there with her that morning..........
    ..........A blessing she wasn't there all alone!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    8paws, Renee110, Ann99 and 8 others like this.
  9. Loomis124

Loomis124 Former Member

Excellent, sound analysis. Clearly two separate charges, as stated on her indictment.

Ann99 and Dudly like this.
  10. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

FW wasn't charged for discussing her GJ testimony. Besides, that type of charge comes under a Gag Order and would be considered Contempt of Court, not Obstructing Justice.
    ........2 different things........

8paws and Myland like this.
  11. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

I can't remember the exact discussion, but there was a blue car towed from KR's trailer's site. Some thought it might have been GR's car.
    Would fit into your scenario.
    If that was the case though, I would think there would be kidnapping charges.

12. Puzzles8

Ann99, superbee, Jonas_Klein and 2 others like this.
  13. Coloradans28

Coloradans28 Member

Ok Yes
    t

Cool Cats and Puzzles8 like this.
  14. Coloradans28

Coloradans28 Member

Thanks for the responses all. I was just trying to figure out the mark on GR. Was a gun being held to him to give instructions or gain information? I’m no expert but would think gun would be pressed their for some time to make a mark. JMO

superbee, rsd1200, Cool Cats and 2 others like this.
  15. Loomis124

Loomis124 Former Member

Cool Cats,

This was posted on WS recently and showed it was from FW's case:

Frederica Carol Wagner

IDENTIFICATION OF DISCOVERY PROVIDED

Pursuant to Criminal Rule 16(B), discovery includes:

One (1) CD containing the following:

Inventory for Search Warrant of the Flying W 5/13/17 (7 pp)

Photographs of two tactical/bullet proof vests recovered from Search Warrant of the Flying W 5/13/2017 (items 27 and 28) (3 photos)

Amazon Records for Fredericka Wagner/Flying W 1/1/14 through 5/1/16 (352 entries)

Amazon Records for Fredericka Wagner/Flying W 5/1/16 through 10/31/18 (856 entries)

TOTAL: One (1) CD
    --------------------------------------------------------
    VIP word: "includes"

16. JustaboyFromMS

JustaboyFromMS Topix Legend

I believe it would be from the reside left behind. The closer the gun is being fired from the more residual reside. Doesnt necessarily mean the barrel was placed there for a prolonged time. They could have caught him sleeping on the couch, placed the gun directly on his temple and pulled the trigger instantly. JMO

17. Puzzles8

I'm not sure I've seen this specific discovery from FW's case. Can you please post link?
    TIA

Cool Cats likes this.
  18. Loomis124

Loomis124 Former Member

KentuckyMama, I agree with you. She lied to the GJ about the vests (Perjury) and then went and discussed her GJ session with her family/co-defendants (Obstruction of Justice). And these have both been discussed in open court.

19. Loomis124

Loomis124 Former Member

As I said, I don't have a link. It was posted on here, by Dudley or Myland, I believe. Betty P. may have marked it because she asked about it.

20. JustaboyFromMS

JustaboyFromMS Topix Legend

That's what she is charged w/. If they have evidence that she intentionally misled investigators she will be convicted. Innocent until proven guilty & all that good stuff, but I highly doubt the state would have brought charges at this point unless their case was airtight. JMO

8paws, FonescaFan, Alisajo and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.