OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that article and AC, she was ordered by the judge to not speak about her grand jury testimony. Maybe I'm reading a bad source.

Thankx for clearing this up, I went back and listened to the hearing and you are right, FW was actually ordered by a Judge not to discuss her GJ Testimony. I overlooked this in your article, my apologies.

This is surprising to me because technically she is in Contempt of Court for breaking a Gag Order handed down by a Judge (to my understanding).

Why wasn't she charged with Contempt of Court?
I think the reason is because the Prosecution does not want to give up their "Confidential Source" .

The Prosecutors found out about Fred discussing her GJ Testimony through their "Confidential Reliable Source."

I assume to charge her they would need to reveal this "Confidential Source" to the Defense and also reveal this Source at Trial and they don't want to
"tip their hand" just yet.

......My 2 Cents....all theories welcome! :cool::eek::p:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Been meaning to ask this question for a while but didn't wanna bring it up until someone had mentioned it. I'm curious to know what everyone's opinion is on the phone call, specifically the ending where bjm can clearly be heard saying "Oh god please don't hurt me" thoughts??
I hear something more along the lines of, "Oh my God Frankie" Something like that with "Frankie" at the end.

Cool Cats,

This was posted on WS recently and showed it was from FW's case:

Frederica Carol Wagner

IDENTIFICATION OF DISCOVERY PROVIDED

Pursuant to Criminal Rule 16(B), discovery includes:

One (1) CD containing the following:

Inventory for Search Warrant of the Flying W 5/13/17 (7 pp)

Photographs of two tactical/bullet proof vests recovered from Search Warrant of the Flying W 5/13/2017 (items 27 and 28) (3 photos)

Amazon Records for Fredericka Wagner/Flying W 1/1/14 through 5/1/16 (352 entries)

Amazon Records for Fredericka Wagner/Flying W 5/1/16 through 10/31/18 (856 entries)

TOTAL: One (1) CD
--------------------------------------------------------
VIP word: "includes"
Amazon records entries, the number of them, sure sounds like she was shopping around on that site before buying whatever she did. I can only assume it was the vests being purchased.

I had to put him to sleep Monday. I am beyond crushed. We had an u spoken code/bond, & were always on the same page. I never ever once had to discipline him. A peice of my heart died w/ him. I am having him cremated, I'm going to buy a glass case and put his ashes, favorite soccer ball, & a picture in it. I had fellow soldiers die in Iraq and it didnt affect me on this level. The past 2 days I break down crying at work and have to go hide so no one sees me. I ask God to let me see him again when I die. I love you forever Bizzle, you're in my soul.
I'm so very sorry </3

Edit of previous post for clarity.
Could Prosecutors be using some strategy or psychology here?
My opinion only.

I don’t think RN and FW will get off so easily.

In the 4 Wagners indictments - all 4 Indictments
(example GW3 Page 12 count #22)
each Wagner has a count of Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity.

Named in the count are all 4 Wagners AND RN, FW, a John Doe, any other unknown or unidentified individual(s) ...did participate...

A pattern of corrupt activities (by one or more of those individuals mentioned) that began in January 2016 thu 11/12/2018.
The wording Pattern of Corrupt Activities indicates a broad range of possibilities that are not spelled out. Not yet.
Seems to me there will be more facts, details, coming out that could include some or all of these names
It is a long stretch of time and many names, unknown individuals possibly involved.

Maybe RN can escape further scrutiny, but I think FW is in it deep. That’s also why I think FW trial may bring out lots more information than we have now.
I believe FW knows everything there is to know about everything the 4Wagners have ever done, and I believe she actively participated in ways we are unaware of, as well as financed the plans.

My opinion only.

Why is FW not charged in indictment as the other 4Wagners?

My guess is, she could not (without some doubt) be placed at the scenes and she could not (without some doubt) be charged with using a firearm.

Could Prosecutors be using some strategy or psychology here?

I had to put him to sleep Monday. I am beyond crushed. We had an u spoken code/bond, & were always on the same page. I never ever once had to discipline him. A peice of my heart died w/ him. I am having him cremated, I'm going to buy a glass case and put his ashes, favorite soccer ball, & a picture in it. I had fellow soldiers die in Iraq and it didnt affect me on this level. The past 2 days I break down crying at work and have to go hide so no one sees me. I ask God to let me see him again when I die. I love you forever Bizzle, you're in my soul.

So sorry. We’ve known little Bizzle for a long time, since you first posted pictures. So sad. Rest In Peace, Little Bizzle.

Awww, Jboy, I'm so sorry. My eyes are full of tears and my heart is broken for you. I've also hidden so people didn't see me cry, it is just awful. But cry on, and get your grief out. I firmly trust that you will see him again. Peace to you.

Just so my post isn't totally off topic...I've been following the Kelsey Berreth case and we learned some of the details of her death earlier this week. She was one person yet those details have shaken me to the core to see such evil. Not sure how we will handle when things come out for this case, these EIGHT people. So much bad, so bad.

Thank you all for being here together on this. Thank you for your time, your attention to detail, for caring for a family who hasn't seemed to have a voice. May justice prevail.

Your correct of course, it all depends on the evidence. Also we don't know how many lies she told about the vests. Without knowing details, as of now, I'm under the impression they have a weak case against her.....(Just My 2 Cents Only)

It's not like they are saying she lied about multiple pieces of evidence, or at least lied about 2 completely different pieces of evidence.

All her attorney has to do is convince the Jury she answered as truthfully as possible about the BPV's, or misunderstood the question(s), or didn't hear the entire question(s), or got mixed up on the type of vests, or didn't know they were in her son's room, and so on and so forth....

If the Jurors believe the above mentioned, and acquit her, then BOTH charges have to be dropped because the Obstruction charge is tied to the Perjury Charge.

But your right the State is very likely to believe their evidence will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she lied about the BP Vests----all they have to do is back her into a corner.

__________Her Choices___________

#1.) Go to trial and take the chance she gets acquitted of Perjury, thus, the Obstruction will be dropped.
#2.) Go to trial and get convicted of Perjury, thus, she will also be guilty of Obstruction.
#3.) Cop a plea deal and plead guilty to only ONE CHARGE---with probation and community service---but NO jail time.
Because of the severity of these crimes I doubt option 3 is on the table unless she snitched, which I cannot see happening. The prosecution will have their hands full w/ her lawyer. He seems prepared to fight Canepa tooth & nail every step of the way.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I know logically I did the right thing by putting him to sleep, but it doesnt help my heart at all. I'm so lost right now. Sorry for being off topic everyone. I wont post about this anymore. Thank you

So very sorry for your loss and also extremely grateful for your service. Losing an animal is akin to losing a child. If there is any solace in these grieving times it's that your pup isn't in any pain. And I do believe all dogs go to heaven. Praying for ya.

I am trying to understand the motivations. I've been searching about the influence of movies and about vigilante.

Vigilante and militia are a topic these days. I found examples in TX and AZ, I won't comment further these ones to avoid a slippery discussion.

Here is a simpler example:

Vigilante leader who killed three denied day parole

This case popped up here and there on our news, but for the most part, folks didn't know the victims and suspects by name. If I mentioned it to someone, they'd say, ohhh, those eight people killed in that house up in Ohio. I've even talked to people who live in Ohio who don't know the families names. Some even think that the rich family had the weed op, (highly frowned upon), and the "poor" people murdered the wealthy ones. Honestly, when I just scratch the surface about this case, most all folks are just floored.[/QUOTE]

I live in Ohio and am truly baffled by the lack of local coverage in the media on this case. This was a horrible massacre of a family, all cut down in the prime of their lives—one of them just a child.

I mentioned to a friend that I had taken an afternoon and traveled to see the properties where these crimes were committed. She totally freaked out. She told me I had placed my life in harms way because she heard the drug cartel was watching the property and would come after me for scoping out their territory. I assured her I was in no danger from drug lords and that suspects had been arrested. She had no clue. She kept repeating that she had heard it was a drug hit and “those people who were killed were really bad people.” It’s so sad that these victims have had their names trashed like that and the media has made no attempt to show how wrong the public’s perception is. Were they perfect? No. But who is?! They were stalked, spied on, and then brutally killed in their own home. Seriously, they were not bothering anyone else, just in their home either sleeping or doing their normal evening routine. Errhh, as I told (screamed) to my friend, the killers are the “bad people”, not the victims!

My heart breaks for the R, M, and G families. Every time I see them in the same courtroom as the W suspects I am amazed at the strength they show by not screaming and throwing things.

Sorry for the long post. Just amazed at how little press this case gets, even here in Ohio.

Something I'm curious about. I don't want to sound like a devil's advocate for FW.....but, is it possible that one of the W4 used FW's Amazon account to shop online and purchase the bulletproof vests without her knowledge or consent? If someone had access to her password, it could be possible. I certainly hope that's not the case. Don't like the thought of her....well, um....getting away with murder.

ETA: Noted from earlier post: "Amazon Records for Fredericka Wagner/Flying W". Account is in FW's name and also Flying W. Since account is for Flying W Farm, might GW3 have access/permission to the account? Did he make the online purchase but FW didn't know about it?

Last edited:

Oh, I'm so sorry Just A Boy. He sounds like he was a great pet, such a cute dog, too. Great idea about the memento, it really helps. We did the same for our dog who had been with us most of the years that our kids were growing up. Pets are such great friends and companions.

So nothing new on here, glad to see some of you at least keeping the thread going so it doesn't just up and get buried. Will post more when things get shakin' with this case. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't worry, it will be fine. There's just not much happening for a few more weeks. We've been keeping this thread going for almost 3 years, during times when there were no news stories or interviews with LE for 6 months to a year.

This case popped up here and there on our news, but for the most part, folks didn't know the victims and suspects by name. If I mentioned it to someone, they'd say, ohhh, those eight people killed in that house up in Ohio. I've even talked to people who live in Ohio who don't know the families names. Some even think that the rich family had the weed op, (highly frowned upon), and the "poor" people murdered the wealthy ones. Honestly, when I just scratch the surface about this case, most all folks are just floored.

I live in Ohio and am truly baffled by the lack of local coverage in the media on this case. This was a horrible massacre of a family, all cut down in the prime of their lives—one of them just a child.

I mentioned to a friend that I had taken an afternoon and traveled to see the properties where these crimes were committed. She totally freaked out. She told me I had placed my life in harms way because she heard the drug cartel was watching the property and would come after me for scoping out their territory. I assured her I was in no danger from drug lords and that suspects had been arrested. She had no clue. She kept repeating that she had heard it was a drug hit and “those people who were killed were really bad people.” It’s so sad that these victims have had their names trashed like that and the media has made no attempt to show how wrong the public’s perception is. Were they perfect? No. But who is?! They were stalked, spied on, and then brutally killed in their own home. Seriously, they were not bothering anyone else, just in their home either sleeping or doing their normal evening routine. Errhh, as I told (screamed) to my friend, the killers are the “bad people”, not the victims!

My heart breaks for the R, M, and G families. Every time I see them in the same courtroom as the W suspects I am amazed at the strength they show by not screaming and throwing things.

Sorry for the long post. Just amazed at how little press this case gets, even here in Ohio.[/QUOTE]

The news media in Ohio (especially central and southern Ohio) only report what the politicians in Columbus want them to report and when and how often. It's why the whole state has so many problems - too few people running things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361