OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is off there. I do believe she knows that they all were into something.

FW: "I thought they were gonna kill Billy
because he was such good friends with CR1.
I think they killed C1 because he
knew something, or was, and I didn't...
Atty interjects: She was speculating."

M's Pastor:
The Rev. P is the pastor of Union Hill Church, DR’s parents attend the church.

Pastor PF said; J and HMR were close for years. “He was like one of [the Rs’] kids,” Fulton said. The pastor learned after the slayings that the custody issue had surfaced. “[DR’s] family knew there was tension, but they didn’t think there was a big problem,” Fulton said. “They didn’t think it was that bad.”

Me? I think the two families were into something together and it went way south. Custody is a part but there has to be more to this. An undercurrent(s), if you will, that pushed/shoved it along.

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Something is off there. I do believe she knows that they all were into something.

M's Pastor:

Pastor PF said; J and HMR were close for years. “He was like one of [the Rs’] kids,” Fulton said. The pastor learned after the slayings that the custody issue had surfaced. “[DR’s] family knew there was tension, but they didn’t think there was a big problem,” Fulton said. “They didn’t think it was that bad.”

Me? I think the two families were into something together and it went way south. Custody is a part but there has to be more to this. An undercurrent(s), if you will, that pushed/shoved it along.

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder
Exactly my thoughts since arrests! I think BW and CSR were close until something fell apart. Maybe the only thing that initially fell apart is HR moved on. As she moved on and custody became an issue, the Wags felt the R's simply knew too much.

M's Pastor:

BBM

I recall an old saying "There's a moment of truth in every lie."
It would be interesting to find it.

I'd be glad to add it to timeline but dont know how. Note: edited my post with more detail. Added another link to it.

To get to Media & Timelines Thread for Pike County Murders:

Go to top of this page and click on "Crimes in the News" tab. It will take you to the main page for "Crimes in the News".

Crimes in the News

Look at the very top of that main page. You'll see a thread titled:

"Crimes in the News - Timelines - Media Reference Forum"

Crimes In The News- Time Line - Media-Reference Fo

Look down the list to find the Media & Timeline - NO DISCUSSION - Pike Co OH, 8 Family Members Murdered

Media & Timeline NO DISCUSSION - Pike Co, OH 8 Family Members Murdered

Go to the last page in the thread and post new links, photos, timelines, etc.

Thanks!

I noticed that, too. Her lawyer interrupts her and says "she was speculating". I'm now more convinced of the theory that Chris threatened to expose something about the Wagners if they didn't back off the custody demands. Like FW, I'll speculate that it was something illegal, possibly drug trafficking.

JMO, Sure looks to me like Fred can’t remember lines that she rehearsed.

But, she still discussed he GJ testimony with her family and now the news media. I thought that was not allowed...

Yes, you bring up a curious fact. FW was told...per Angela Canepa...NOT to discuss her Grand Jury Tesimony. And I believe (2 Cents) that FW was not charged for disclosing her GJ Testimony---before November 13th---because this information was from a "confidental reliable source" and the prosecution did not want to REVEAL their "confidental reliable source"

To charge FW for disclosing her GJ Testimony, the prosecution would have to REVEAL their "confidential reliable source." (Either wiretaps or a specific person)

BUT WHY IS HER ATTORNEY ALLOWED NOW ---MARCH 2019---TO DISCLOSE HER GRAND JURY TESTIMONY?

This case only gets more complicated as we learn more. Or maybe I'm over-thinking it. Justice takes time. I am not a patient person, but I get it. I will try to just let things go... "roll off my back" as they say....not easy...... :(:mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:
Yes, you bring up a curious fact. FW was told...per Angela Canepa...NOT to discuss her Grand Jury Tesimony. And I believe (2 Cents) that FW was not charged for disclosing her GJ Testimony---before November 13th---because this information was from a "confidental reliable source" and the prosecution did not want to REVEAL their "confidental reliable source."

To charge her for disclosing her GJ Testimony, the prosecution would have to REVEAL their "confidential reliable source." (Either wiretaps or a specific person)

This case only gets more complicated as we learn more. Or maybe I'm over-thinking it. Justice takes time. I am not a patient person, but I get it. I will try to just let things go and be more patient... :(:mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

JMO, the judge and prosecution have been a little lenient with her thus far. AC has been pretty strict in her orders to FW and in questioning her requests to make her "house arrest" more lax. But FW blindsided them with this media trick, so I hope they've learned their lesson. She thinks she's above the law and she taught her family to think the same way. It's what communities do with the rich and powerful - give them plenty of leeway, allow them to do as they wish, then regret it when they abuse their power, break laws and harm or kill people. If the judge and prosecutor can't make the Wagners respect the law and the courts, then the citizens should find replacements who can.

"According to the filing, Owen said the special prosecuting attorney believed the two bulletproof vests were used in the Rhoden homicides. But Owen argues that the date of manufacture on the bulletproof vests proves Wagner truthfully testified to purchasing the vests after the murders."

1. I wonder if there is something on the vests for the belief in the first sentence.
2. Are they saying they can prove the vests were manufactured after 4/22 and made it to eBay 15 days later?

"She bought both from eBay. The PayPal receipts show Wagner made the purchases May 7, 2016, which was 15 days after the slayings."

Pike County murders: Grandmother wants obstruction, perjury charges dismissed
I don't know about everyone else but when I buy something from Ebay the charges come through my Paypal account as much as 2 weeks later. Anyone else see this on their purchases?

JMO

I noticed something interesting about the photos of those bullet proof vests.

Here's a larger version of the BCI photo

Wagner family matriarch asks judge to dismissed perjury, obstruction charges

It looks like the wall behind the vests has some kind of hidden storage area that was opened. The area behind the orange trim has studs and insulation, like an attic. The BPV's are covered in dust. It looks like these BPV's may have been hidden in some kind of attic storage area. LE must have done an extensive search to find that little hidden compartment.

If an elderly woman and her daughter are so concerned for their safety, fearing terrorists killing their neighbors, why would they purchase BPV's, then stash them away in a hidden compartment that is difficult to reach?

If you're concerned about your safety and fear a big shoot out, why wouldn't you have your BPV's where you could easily grab them? If you were routinely using them while you were outside working or riding on your farm, why wouldn't you just store those BPVs in the coat closet or in the mud room, where you keep your coat and boots?

Why would you hide your BPV's in a hidden attic crawlspace if you had nothing to hide?
I noticed a couple of things about them. One looks like it has a bullet hole in it right at the corner of the yellow marker that has the number 27 on it. It would be on the bottom left hand corner of the yellow marker 27.

The second thing I noticed is it looks like the number 27 vest has Kevlar arms and gloves attached. Makes sense to have the Kevlar protection for your arms and hands if you feared a dog attacking.

JMO

I noticed a couple of things about them. One looks like it has a bullet hole in it right at the corner of the yellow marker that has the number 27 on it. It would be on the bottom left hand corner of the yellow marker 27.

The second thing I noticed is it looks like the number 27 vest has Kevlar arms and gloves attached. Makes sense to have the Kevlar protection for your arms and hands if you feared a dog attacking.

JMO

Thanks, Raisin. Good info, going to look now.

Since the tile work in that bathroom/sauna area looks fairly new, its likely there was some new drywall and spackling work done back there. Look towards the back of the photo and you'll see that new foil covered insulation that's often used for entrances to attic crawlspaces. We've used it in ours to stop drafts, etc. because it's somewhat bendy and flexible.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/reflectix-...MI6faH59OM4QIVgbbACh1K2ATREAQYAyABEgJKTvD_BwE
What all that dust looks like though is that LE tore out some drywall and insulation to get to the vests. Like they used a saw or something to cut out part of a wall or ceiling that had insulation behind it. As another poster said it makes you wonder why they would hide the vests.

JMO

Is it possible that FW bought 2 bulletproof vest before the killings and they thought about what they did and got rid of those and bought 2 more clean ones to claim that is what they had all along after the murders.
Excellent post. That may very well have happened since the two in the photo looks like LE had to cut out part of a wall to get to them.

JMO

Most parents don't allow their 13 y/o child to date someone who is very nearly 18 y/o, either. Maybe you'd allow yours, and trust both of them alone together, and going on vacation together, but I would not.

I'm going to try and refrain from commenting, on this poor beaten horse, again.
Yeah I think we have rode that horse in the ground.

Exactly my thoughts since arrests! I think BW and CSR were close until something fell apart. Maybe the only thing that initially fell apart is HR moved on. As she moved on and custody became an issue, the Wags felt the R's simply knew too much.

Could also explain why AW and GW3 were living with their sons at the time of the murders? Jmo

JMO
Thanks for pointing that out. I went back to look again. Are these the areas you noticed? It’s hard to say, but it looks possible.

Edit- Would Owens fail to address those if they are holes? I would suspect some long attempt at explanation on why they are there, if they are in fact bullet holes.

Attachments

• F039B4ED-0289-41B0-886D-659F3190E190.jpeg
    F039B4ED-0289-41B0-886D-659F3190E190.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors