OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

They should just lock him up and throw away the key

superbee and Loomis124 like this.
  2. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

superbee and almond like this.
  3. ColMustard

ColMustard Well-Known Member

The statement by FW saying she almost brought the receipts to court, looks like a feeble lie, IMO.

Like telling the teacher you almost brought your homework to school. Give me a break!

Some of those BPVs have replaceable armor plates. I just wonder if it was in a velcro closure or was sewn into the vest. Second thought, doesn't matter if sewn in, it can be sewn in again.

No receipts so far, is that correct? If that's correct, the date on the armor plate means nothing to me.

4. Loomis124

I apologize for misunderstanding. The article stated Nelson and Haynes are in ODRC and not in Ross Co jail.

Construction woes have led to overtime, leaks at Ross County Jail

HOWEVER, E.B.Royster is in Ross as of 3/21/19.

https://ross.miamivalleyjails.org/

5. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

GAG ORDER REQUESTED: Fred's Lawyer made inappropriate comments to media....
    What the prosecution thinks of Fred's Motion to dismiss the indictment against her....... NO DICE....!!!!

WAVERLY, Ohio (WKRC) - The perjury and obstruction of justice charges filed against Fredericka Wagner should proceed to trial and a gag order should be issued in her case, prosecutors wrote in court filings Friday.

Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk and Assistant Attorney General Angela Canepa asked that a motion to dismiss the indictment against Fredericka be denied because “it is incapable of determination without a trial of the issue.”

Fredericka testified in July 2017 that she bought the vests after the murders so Billy would
    wear them because she feared he might be killed too. Fredericka testified she believed that she bought the vests from Amazon and offered to provide the records for the purchase of the vests during her testimony, but prosecutors wrote in the filing Friday that neither Fredericka, nor her attorney, Jim Owen, produced the purchase records despite several requests.

According to the motion for a gag order, Canepa stated she met with Owen at BCI in September 2018 and asked for the records for the purchase of the vests. Canepa stated she had not received the records by the end of that month, so she subpoenaed Fredericka’s Amazon records from May 1, 2016, to that date since the state already had Fredericka’s Amazon records from the months before the murder. Canepa stated she received the records from Amazon on Nov. 1 and the body armor was not listed in the purchase records.

“For the last eight months, the State has been consistently seeking the truth regarding Defendant’s purchase of body armor for her son. The State sought to work with Defendant to obtain those records, and when her cooperation was not forthcoming, attempted to subpoena those records,” wrote Junk and Canepa.

Owen had filed receipts from PayPal showing the two vests were purchased from eBay in the days after the killings. The prosecutors said they are working to validate the authenticity of those records.

The prosecutors stated in their filing that they were not aware that plates inside one of the vests were not manufactured until after the murders. They learned that fact after meeting with Owen so he could inspect the vests on Feb. 1, 2019. The prosecutors claim********** Owen’s comments to media outlets, including Local 12's about his “meritless” motion to dismiss, were inappropriate, so a gag order should be issued.**********

Prosecutors: Charges against Fredericka Wagner should stand

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  6. Loomis124

It just amazes me how these people try to insert God into everything they now do. Ugh! JMO

superbee, LovelyB, almond and 2 others like this.
  7. ColMustard

ColMustard Well-Known Member

I would seek an immediate injunction to prevent the tv show being aired.

8. Loomis124

My greatest fear is that he will escape and take revenge.
    Thanks. IMO, he deserves NO comfort.

superbee and Cool Cats like this.
  9. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

Don't forget Bible reading in jail...um...segreation...ie...protective custody. Protective. (Inmates don't like certain kinds of people in there.)

superbee and Loomis124 like this.
  10. KentuckyMama

KentuckyMama Well-Known Member

The article says the plates in ONE of the vests was after the murder. What about the other one? And you're right, the plates are replaceable.

11. Loomis124

Absolutely! Maybe Oxygen won't be interested now that the big mouths are grounded. JMO

12. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK On Time Out

The plates in a bullet proof vest can be taken out and changed for new ones. Maybe that's why AC isn't buying that date on the plate. The old one could have been switched for one made after the murders.

JMO

13. Loomis124

Vests dates compliments of friends in high places???
    Yes, you are correct, and thank you. I had already realized my error and posted it. Thanks!

14. Loomis124

Especially in light of the articles you posted this morning! TY

Cool Cats likes this.
  15. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Well-Known Member

What could cause damage to a BPV plate? Gunshot at close range?
    In theory, might a BPV plate have been damaged if III had been shot at by one of the victims?
    MOO

16. almond

almond Well-Known Member

So FW is trying to work the spin, from her kitchen table, to free herself and her family. I'm with ColMustard, I would be after Oxygen to put their story on hold, loudly. I'm of the thinking that they're giving that family just a little too much rope.

FonescaFan, Lilladyj, Alisajo and 7 others like this.
  17. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

And maybe we should take UDHR Article 11 and the 14th Amendment and wipe our butts with it. He is for all purposes accused, not convicted .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    GoBuckeyes, Cool Cats, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  18. Loomis124

Cool Cats and almond like this.
  19. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Well-Known Member

Cool Cats, Dudly and Caylee Advocate like this.
  20. Loomis124

PO Box 157 Oakhill Oh

Just Google it

Cool Cats and Tiff23fr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.