OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so at least that looks like July 2017. What is that? Some kind of real estate transaction or rental or what? How do we know its property related?

Here's what I have so far for this time period:

Tuesday, March 10, 2017

Jake Wagner's Peterson Rd house sells for %165,000

Thursday, April 13, 2017
PCSO/BCI conduct an audio interview with Jake Wagner

https://local12.com/news/local/jake-wagner-appears

Friday, April 21, 2017
Rhoden family members plead with public for tips to solve murders
Video: Rhoden family members plead for tips to solve massacre of 8

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pike County LE place a GPS tracking device on truck owned by James Manley, brother of Dana Manley Rhoden. LE claims it was placed there because the truck was related to an aggravated murder case
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng-pike-county-massacre-case-court/101773632/

Friday, April 28, 2017
11:35 am
- James Manley finds and removes tracking device and destroys it
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng-pike-county-massacre-case-court/101773632/

Wednesday, May 3, 2017
PCSO/BCI conducts an audio interview with Jake and Angela Wagner

Jake Wagner appears in court, some evidence turned over to his attorneys

Approx. May 5, 2017
Jacob Wagner asks ___ Brown if he can store some trailers on his property. He tells him his farm is sold and he and his brother have found good paying jobs “up north” and are moving there. He needs to move out of farm for new owners. JW drops off 3 trailers at the Brown property “a week before the search

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

Monday, May 8, 2017
PCSO/BCI conducts audio interview with George Wagner III

Friday, May 5 - May 12, 2017
Sometime after dropping off 3 trailers loaded with furniture and personal possessions, Jacob Wagner and family leave the area. Later posts on FB show photos of them in a location resembling areas in Alaska or Canada.

Friday, May 12, 2017
Abt 11 am - PCSO, BCI, Adams County SO, Ohio Dept. of Corrections STAR and other Ohio LE agencies conduct a search at properties related to Jacob Wagner & family.

260 Peterson Rd, Peebles, OH - farm formerly owned by Wagner's parents, where JW resided with his mother, father, brother, daughter Sophia Rhoden Wagner and daughter of his brother George.

Unlimited Motors, St Hwy 41, Peebles, OH - Auto repair business and farm of ___ Brown, friend of J Wagner.

Ibid

Saturday, May 13, 2017
LE team PCSO, BCI) raids Flying W Farms. Franklin County Sheriff's office assists. Franklin County claims their SWAT team accompanied the raid, saying they had an arrest warrant. FCSO later retracts the statement. A neighbor of Flying W Farms who witnessed the vehicle caravan entering and leaving the property is interviewed, claiming there was a SWAT vehicle and an ambulance present.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...elative-charged-evidence-tampering/101747576/
http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/news/2017/05/16/rhoden-investigation-intensifies/101759968/
From <https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/media-timeline-no-discussion-pike-co-oh-8-family-members-murdered.306329/page-8>

PCSO/BCI conducts an audio interview with Angela Wagner

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
PCSO/BCI conduct audio interview with Angela Wagner

June 8, 2017

BCI searches trash at Days Inn, Jackson, OH (presume this hotel where GW3 and family stayed)
https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/5zbix3y0ow6tp04l/images/7-f66b74f151.jpg

June 19, 2017
AG DeWine and Sheriff Reader make public appeal for information about Wagner family
Authorities seek information about family regarding Pike County slayings

June? 2017

Wagner family leaves Ohio to eventually end up living in Kenai, AK

July 2017
Wagner family has some kind of possible real estate transaction in Montana
(Need link to discovery document)

Thursday, December 14, 2017
Ohio Supreme Court rules against newspapers in lawsuit to release unredacted final autopsy reports
Ohio high court shields autopsy reports in Rhoden case - Times Gazette
Betty, tia if you know, is it known for certain, from discovery, that the VCR well is located in Ohio?

Montana search warrants being when they entered Alaska during the move doesn't fit for the TWO vehicles.

The original publish date of this article was June 20, 2018. He (the neighbor) saw them arrive the prior Friday (would have been Friday June 16)
Alaskan meets his new neighbors: A family named in Rhoden massacre investigation

The potential Montana search warrants are July 2017.

I'm wondering (opinion) if some traveled separately. Split up so to speak. Maybe came later. Both trucks are at the search in this image connected to trailers. I don't know if the larger trailer beside these two not currently connected was theirs as well or not.
However, unless they were there during the search, which according to the property owner they had dropped this stuff off 10 days ago, there was at least one more vehicle being used.
We can tell they had at min 3 trailers to haul. (White, black, hoop/tarped one)

Adding: Conklin spoke to Billy and Jake and saw 2 kids. That is all I could pick up on based on who may have been there at the time. So it's hard to confirm if Angela and G4 were there.

Does anyone see a hole in my personal opinion or thought process? I could be missing something and my opinion be completely wrong.

Attachments

• C0B95F29-3777-4A75-A3FF-73814D46BCF1.png
    C0B95F29-3777-4A75-A3FF-73814D46BCF1.png
    451.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Maybe we should send them a link to our timeline here at WS. I think that info is in there.

Correction: I have an entry for the date that Jake filed for custody, but no date for when it was legally granted. He filed for custody on the day of Gary Rhoden's victim's funeral. Poor Gary had to die, like all the others, just so Jake could get full custody. :(

Does anyone have info about when he was granted custody? Obviously it was before they left for AK.

Montana search warrants being when they entered Alaska during the move doesn't fit for the TWO vehicles.

The original publish date of this article was June 20, 2018. He (the neighbor) saw them arrive the prior Friday (would have been Friday June 16)
Alaskan meets his new neighbors: A family named in Rhoden massacre investigation

I'm wondering (opinion) if some traveled separately. Split up so to speak. Maybe came later. Both trucks are at the search in this image connected to trailers. I don't know if the larger trailer beside these two not currently connected was theirs as well or not.
However, unless they were there during the search, which according to the property owner they had dropped this stuff off 10 days ago, there was at least one more vehicle being used.

Adding: Conklin spoke to Billy and Jake and saw 2 kids. That is all I could pick up on based on who may have been there at the time. So it's hard to confirm if Angela and G4 were there.

Does anyone see a hole in my personal opinion or thought process? I could be missing something and my opinion be completely wrong.
What if the Montana search or what ever was due to purchases made from someone there by the Wagners and not about them trying to buy the place?

What if the Montana search or what ever was due to purchases made from someone there by the Wagners and not about them trying to buy the place?

My opinion is that Missouri was about real estate property since discovery includes listing info and loan applications.

I'm not currently of the opinion Montana was real estate. I just have the opinion it was 3 search warrants.

Your point made me think it could simply be a result of someone buying things off them though??? Not sure

Sorry about saying "opinion" so much. I just want to be clear.

The facts we have from AW's discovery are:
Missouri 1 7 6 Highway P property
BCI Photos
Listing
-written description
-photos from listing
F Way lending subpoena (1p) and loan app (202pp)
M company Mortgage docs (62pp)

Montana
-letter (1p)
-SW-7-2017-255 (59pp)
-SW-7-2017-256 (59pp)
-SW-7-2017-257 (56pp) not executed

Do you think they used the VCR to watch a video they recorded during the night of the murders. I could see Wagner's all sitting around admiring their handy work. In my opinion I believe they probably recorded the murders on a VHS and then watched them on a VCR. I hope they found the tape if they did that would definitely prove they did it for certain. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the type of el sickos that produced their own *advertiser censored*.

My personal opinion is Missouri and Montana are 2 separate things.

Montana in July 2017 could be one of the searches of personal property on the way to Alaska. Jake says ND, but it is right next door to MT and we clearly can't believe all he says. Note 2 were searched. I think authorities could have been expecting 3 (personal opinion) which is why only 2 were executed.

"Conklin said the family arrived driving two heavy-duty pickup trucks pulling a large horse trailer and another 24-foot-long trailer covered with a tarp and have been in the process of unpacking it.

Jake Wagner told Conklin it took the family about a week to drive to Alaska and they got stopped at the Canadian border in North Dakota. Officials there made them unload the trailers and reload them before letting them pass through."

Missouri real estate my opinion ould be early '18: personal opinion could be after they left Alaska. Look under price history for Feb and Mar on Zillow and you will see two pending sales that fell through. My opinion is it could have been when it was time to leave Alaska they may have wanted to go. When it fell through they came to OH. All opinion

All JMO
Could someone repost the discovery documents the MT and MO was in. I must have missed it. I know when we went to AK we crossed the border at Shelby MT which is where a lot of people cross into Canada.

My personal opinion is Missouri and Montana are 2 separate things.

Montana in July 2017 could be one of the searches of personal property on the way to Alaska. Jake says ND, but it is right next door to MT and we clearly can't believe all he says. Note 2 were searched. I think authorities could have been expecting 3 (personal opinion) which is why only 2 were executed.

"Conklin said the family arrived driving two heavy-duty pickup trucks pulling a large horse trailer and another 24-foot-long trailer covered with a tarp and have been in the process of unpacking it.

Jake Wagner told Conklin it took the family about a week to drive to Alaska and they got stopped at the Canadian border in North Dakota. Officials there made them unload the trailers and reload them before letting them pass through."

Missouri real estate my opinion ould be early '18: personal opinion could be after they left Alaska. Look under price history for Feb and Mar on Zillow and you will see two pending sales that fell through. My opinion is it could have been when it was time to leave Alaska they may have wanted to go. When it fell through they came to OH. All opinion

All JMO
The Canadian officials (border agents) made us sit in a waiting room while they unloaded our vehicle when we went through. We only had suitcases and a few items for our dogs, like water and bowls ect. We had to reload it ourselves. lol

s

They may have split up on the way to Alaska.

In my opinion, they likely did the same when they returned.

I believe that the news reported BW as living at FWF when he was arrested and AW lived in S Webster. I heard a news channel reporter state that and said that they (I don't know who) had changed his address to S Webster.

At one point, it was being reported by Cincinnati news media that his address had been changed from FWF to S Webster. IIRC.

I am not implying anything. BW may have needed to work and AW may have wanted to work around her dads house plus I wouldn't want to live with my MIL either.

jmo. moo.

Betty, tia if you know, is it known for certain, from discovery, that the VCR well is located in Ohio?

I'm not sure about the VCR part, but the well that was searched, and items retrieved was on the Peterson Rd property where the Wags used to live. I'm still trying to organize my own files with these trial docs and can't find the ones I just created a new file for, oh well.

Anyway, go back into the Media & Timelines thread for the Rhoden Murders and look for the Evidence list from January 17, 2019. It's for Jake Wagner. It will have the address for Peterson Rd and says it was to search the well. October 31, 2018 was the date. Since DeWine mentioned they got the final piece of evidence they needed - parts for the silencer - it's assumed thats what was found in the well.

VCR do not know

Why would they go back to January 2014 for her Amazon purchases?
You are asking me this question and I will quote @BettyP on this:
Betty PWell-Known Member

Why would they go back to January 2014 for her Amazon purchases?
Good question. My guess is they had a starting point of early 2014 for criminal activity based on Jake spying on someone (from the charge for Interception of Wire, Oral and Electronic Communications charge). Might as well check all the way back to that time to see if someone had used Grandma Wags Amazon account to purchase any items that could have been used for spying, hacking, bugging, etc. All related to the murders because it points to motive. JMO, just my theory.

ETA: Jake's indictment names on or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017 as the dates for Count 20.

I'm going to put that into the timeline, too, because May 9, 2017 is noteworthy as for when LE began focusing on the Wags. GW3 was interviewed by LE the day before Jake stopped his spying. Could be that is about the time they moved out of the farm or prepared to move to AK (though they were still in town)?

s

They may have split up on the way to Alaska.

In my opinion, they likely did the same when they returned.

I believe that the news reported BW as living at FWF when he was arrested and AW lived in S Webster. I heard a news channel reporter state that and said that they (I don't know who) had changed his address to S Webster.

At one point, it was being reported by Cincinnati news media that his address had been changed from FWF to S Webster. IIRC.

I am not implying anything. BW may have needed to work and AW may have wanted to work around her dads house plus I wouldn't want to live with my MIL either.

jmo. moo.

AW updated voter record 5/21/18 to dads place
https://voterrecords.com/voter/81467073/angela-wagner

G4 updated voter record 4/23/18 to RN's farm address
https://voterrecords.com/voter/81281879/george-wagner

I'm not sure on BW and EW.

An article came out in a local paper the summer of 2016 that said Chris Sr. was shot through a "wall or a door". Then the "wall or a door" part was quickly redacted and the article was again put out with that statement missing. I actually linked an Imgur image on here of the original article and have been trying to find it. It's always possible my post was deleted because my article came from an Imgur image.

That is how the "rumor" of Chris being shot through a door started. Likely a family member shared the information and LE did not want that information shared and had the editor delete it.

Same with April Manley's original interview/article. In the original local article, April stated that James went into Dana's and saw her legs lying on the floor and heard Kylie crying and bolted out of the house because "he didn't want to see his niece like that." If Dana had been in bed he would have went in to see Kylie because she was crying, he would not have known "his niece was like that."

The part about James seeing Dana's legs was redacted from the local article and the article was reposted without that statement.

Please consider all of this.... Only My 2 Cents....as I cannot find the links.
The trials, of course, could tell a different story.

I definitely remember reading about him seeing Dana's legs and hearing the baby crying before he ran back out. That would scare anyone, thinking the killer might still be in there.

My opinion is that Missouri was about real estate property since discovery includes listing info and loan applications.

I'm not currently of the opinion Montana was real estate. I just have the opinion it was 3 search warrants.

Your point made me think it could simply be a result of someone buying things off them though??? Not sure

Sorry about saying "opinion" so much. I just want to be clear.

The facts we have from AW's discovery are:
Missouri 1 7 6 Highway P property
BCI Photos
Listing
-written description
-photos from listing
F Way lending subpoena (1p) and loan app (202pp)
M company Mortgage docs (62pp)

Montana
-letter (1p)
-SW-7-2017-255 (59pp)
-SW-7-2017-256 (59pp)
-SW-7-2017-257 (56pp) not executed

I'm probably confused, wasn't it said they crossed into Canada at North Dakota? What were they doing in Montana? Just curious. I don't know much about their trip to AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak