OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

My feeling is that she is very rigid. OP on here mentioned, and I'm loosely quoting, that FW didn't seem to be a cuddly grandma. I do not get that feeling from her either. Not. At. All.

At this stage, I don't think that she had a part in the murders (she may have figured it out at some point, afterwards). If she, or RN, were in any way accomplices, I think they'd have charged them with complicity. Should it come out down the pike that either of them did know beforehand, and assisted in making the murders happen, I think they'll charge them. I just don't think they have that right now.

BBM
    That's my impression of G3. Well, for the most part, the entire W4 family, but even a blind hog can figure out how to find an acorn sometimes, I guess.

almond, Ozarka, Jonas_Klein and 5 others like this.
  2. rsd1200

BBM

Same. I like to watch Mind Hunter too when I get the chance. I like to look at all the angles and dynamics. We'll not find anything out for sure til the trials, so I just puzzle over different scenarios and such til that happens.

3. rsd1200

They were hauling them at one time. I believe they have hauled to that big yards in TX... I think, think, some of the evidence came from TX. Don't hold me to that though.

almond, Dudly, Tiff23fr and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

They bred them for a while as well. I found something about a year ago that I thought referenced Billy on the cattle side. I didn't save it and can't remember for sure so will have to try and find it...

When we started our mini project in the early 90’s we found leads on three mini herds and tried to track them down. It turned out to be the same herd. It started in the early 1980’s by Fredericka Wagner at her Flying W Farm,Piketown,Ohio.

Tracking Down the Elusive Mini Highland Bull | Miniature Highland Cattle

AKCA - Animals Search Results

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Aydrianna523, altojack, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  5. Kyshoegal

Kyshoegal Well-Known Member

rsd I agree, until I was directed to the Flying W page I had no idea they were actually those horses, maybe they should have payed a little more attention to the horses after all. It's a shame

Dudly and rsd1200 like this.
  6. rsd1200

I'd not run across the cattle. This is like a giant onion with never ending layers!

I'd not seen where G3, nor the boys, ever got into the horsey set world, though, like their immediate relatives. I found it interesting, as working with, and riding, horses can be very calming and therapeutic. Seems their family branch might have benefited from the sport. j.s. o_O

almond, Dudly and Tiff23fr like this.
  7. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

Shall we add Chinchillas? Lol
    Seriously..yep that too
    I don't know that they bred them but they ran ads looking for them.

almond, Aydrianna523, Ozarka and 3 others like this.
  8. rsd1200

I believe you! Those little buggers go for around 100-$150 each around here, depending upon the type. Yes, there are Chinchilla standards. They all just look cute and furry to me. I'd not know the difference. :p

Dudly, Tiff23fr and Puzzles8 like this.
  9. Merrygirl

Merrygirl Well-Known Member

BBM. Does the Prosecution have any influence, like does the judge discuss the order with the judge before it’s decided? I would think that might effect the strategy of the prosecution and possibly produce spoilers for future trials. Idk, jmo.

rsd1200, Loomis124 and Puzzles8 like this.
  10. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

Defiance Farms FB has a photo that references "hauling cattle."

11. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

BW looks all shucks until you look at his white supremacist tattoos. IMO

8paws, Aydrianna523 and GoBuckeyes like this.
  12. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I think he's as dangerous as they come. JMO

13. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I wonder if I might have been some places where Bob and Fred may have been, also. I used to go to exotic animal swap meets and auctions where the Miniature Horses, Highland Cattle, and most any unusual animals were sold. Lions, tigers, bears, wolves, monkeys, Emu, ostrich, potbelly pigs, hedge hogs, and many other critters are sold at these...

Renee110, altojack and rsd1200 like this.
  14. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

That's why I love the chihuahuas and min pin's. You could give those little dogs a treat every day at the same time for ten years and they would still bark when you come around. Lol. Those two breeds are loyal to one person only and although they will accept a treat from you it does not mean they are your friend. They still bark, sometimes as soon as they eat your treat.

JMO

8paws, Scakes and bowler like this.
  15. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Who’s house where George the 4ths ex in-laws interview in for the the TV show? One lady was in her maids uniform. JMO

16. RAISINISBACK

I use the first names of the victims and suspects. I use initials for anyone else mentioned. It's a lot easier that way and makes it clear who you are talking about.

JMO

Aydrianna523 and Cool Cats like this.
  17. RAISINISBACK

BBM

He is so young. How did he die?

Dudly and Cool Cats like this.
  18. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

Cops arrest the 76 year old granny cause she bought 2 kevlar vests and cops ask where she got them. She said Amazon but that was a BIG FAT LIE whoo Whooo it was Ebay, Gotcha ! Gimme a break, im sorry but I think if the rest of the evidence is kin to this type Columbo style work then all of the charged should walk. And every one of us should fear LE when they get into this mentality where they make an arrest for something so silly. Did I mention the vest was bought 15 days AFTER the murders, imagine that...Sorry for the attitude but I have seen so many innocent folks railroaded when i was working I just have an opinion of some LE and it ain't good lol

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

altojack, rsd1200 and Jonas_Klein like this.
  19. Cool Cats

Cool Cats "JUSTICE IS COMING "

BBM

There is a ton of evidence, and Fred's case has enough evidence to be brought to trial.
    It's not so simple, it's not a 2 hour "Columbo episode".

Exhibit 1 Wagner, Fredericka

Prosecutors: Charges against Fredericka Wagner should stand

Defense in Pike County massacre asks to see slew of new evidence including ‘Boondock Saints’ clip

Angela Wagner :
    Discovery Evidence Supplemental March 20, 2019--more was released earlier

Discovery : Jake Wagner Discovery Evidence--1st Batch--December 20, 2018

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    8paws, GoBuckeyes, Amishcar and 4 others like this.
  20. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

this right here we called the " kitchen sink" technique designed to weigh down the defense and bog them down with useless BS in an attempt to hide the fact they have no real evidence against one or all of the persons charged in this crime

Brewer Letters

almond and rsd1200 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.