OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
this right here we called the " kitchen sink" technique designed to weigh down the defense and bog them down with useless BS in an attempt to hide the fact they have no real evidence against one or all of the persons charged in this crime

Brewer Letters

The indictments are very telling --- and chilling. The Jurors will decide if all this evidence is just simply "BS" as you clearly state.

That's why we have trials. The prosecution has to prove it's evidence before the Jury. That's why the question gets asked: "Proven or Disproven?" And why it's stated: "Let the evidence show"......

Pike County Murder Indictments

Last edited:
this right here we called the " kitchen sink" technique designed to weigh down the defense and bog them down with useless BS in an attempt to hide the fact they have no real evidence against one or all of the persons charged in this crime

Brewer Letters
Angie Canepa new when and where the bulletproof vest where bought, she was trying to prove that Bad Billy or one of the other Wagners purchase the BV, (Angie did prove it,) Old FW fell right into her trap, Fredericka lied on the wittiness stand to the grand jurors, she testified that she bought the BV but couldn’t tell where or when, FW will say whatever to protect the Son and Grandsons, she is lying on national TV, she and attorney James Owens is trying to put doubt into future jurors heads. JMO

This is not the first time I have come across this, has anyone else seen indications Billy used the alias of William?

Defendant 1:
Wagner, William Attorney:
D.B.A./A.K.A.:
Dba Whitespines Kennel
Address: P.o. Box 1394
C/S/Z: Lucasville, Oh 45648
Date Served: 07/11/2003

Defendant 2: Wagner, Angela Attorney: Pro Se
D.B.A./A.K.A.: Dba Whitespines Kennel
Address: P.o. Box 1394
C/S/Z: Lucasville, Oh 45648
Date Served: 07/11/2003

Cops arrest the 76 year old granny cause she bought 2 kevlar vests and cops ask where she got them. She said Amazon but that was a BIG FAT LIE whoo Whooo it was Ebay, Gotcha ! Gimme a break, im sorry but I think if the rest of the evidence is kin to this type Columbo style work then all of the charged should walk. And every one of us should fear LE when they get into this mentality where they make an arrest for something so silly. Did I mention the vest was bought 15 days AFTER the murders, imagine that...Sorry for the attitude but I have seen so many innocent folks railroaded when i was working I just have an opinion of some LE and it ain't good lol

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder
It wasn't just the vests. It was involvement in plotting revenge against an BCI investigator, a county sheriff and the Attorney General of Ohio.
"Special Prosecutor Angie Canepa alleged a confidential informant told them of a meeting at Wagner's home with her family members where they had "conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape. She also alleged they spoke of taking revenge on a special agent, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, and Attorney General Mike DeWine."
Rhoden family massacre: Prosecutor alleges Fredericka Wagner plotted revenge

Just thinking about how tense, scared and losing it the W's must have been to not only plot to harm an investigator, sheriff and state's AG but plot to harm the W's not arrested if just one or two of them were. Sounds like they were all pretty manic at that point in time. I think this all happened when they came back to Ohio from Alaska. They were sure feeling the pressure to openly threaten each other, yet alone the law. AJMO

Does anyone know anything about Jake's wife? I guess she is not able to be discussed though since she is not part of the case

Angie Canepa new when and where the bulletproof vest where bought, she was trying to prove that Bad Billy or one of the other Wagners purchase the BV, (Angie did prove it,) Old FW fell right into her trap, Fredericka lied on the wittiness stand to the grand jurors, she testified that she bought the BV but couldn’t tell where or when, FW will say whatever to protect the Son and Grandsons, she is lying on national TV, she and attorney James Owens is trying to put doubt into future jurors heads. JMO
if they were purchased after the murders what difference does it make? Whether she bought them at Ebay, Amazon or Kamart it should not be of any concern to the LE and the fact she even knows how to buy stuff online impressed me. I think it shows they were in fear for their lives or at least granny was. If this family was so slick they killed all of these folks w/o getting caught at least from the get-go would they be so foolish to buy BV and put it on a Mastercard? I don't think so. I don't know who killed these people I just hope they have the correct culprits. I know the LE and the state must have been under enormous pressure to solve this crime and this is the reason sometimes they go for the low hanging fruit.

OOOOH, well I haven't seen those

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/geo...appearance-01-ap-jc-181114_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Here is a very good picture of his tattoos. Left arm has white supremacist tattoo. He also has a scorpion tattoo above and slightly going down his trigger finger. One meaning for a scorpion is to signify that you committed murder. The number of body segments is suppose to show how many murders you committed. Billy has 8 segments.

The prosecution has a photo of one of Billy's tattoos submitted as evidence. I believe it's the scorpion tatoo.

Wagner Arraignments---77 photos of the Wagner's in court and the court gallery. Includes a very good picture of the scorpion tattoo. Just click on it and it will enlarge, it's very clear.

Last edited:
if they were purchased after the murders what difference does it make? Whether she bought them at Ebay, Amazon or Kamart it should not be of any concern to the LE and the fact she even knows how to buy stuff online impressed me. I think it shows they were in fear for their lives or at least granny was. If this family was so slick they killed all of these folks w/o getting caught at least from the get-go would they be so foolish to buy BV and put it on a Mastercard? I don't think so. I don't know who killed these people I just hope they have the correct culprits. I know the LE and the state must have been under enormous pressure to solve this crime and this is the reason sometimes they go for the low hanging fruit.
Has anyone got an answer for this question, if a person is convicted of a felony can they go visit people in prison?

I don't think there is a lot of substance in the case against FW. I think it's more tactical to get her to talk. I am not sure it will work. JMO.

Brewer Letters

As the old saying goes; A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich. It's up to the prosecution to prove their case though.

Has anyone got an answer for this question, if a person is convicted of a felony can they go visit people in prison?

I don't think they are allowed. Not even in county jails. I'm speaking from Ky., though, OH may be different.

Does it seem strange to anyone that they have not tried to have this moved out of the county? Or do you feel that since they have such a feeling of entitlement they want to remain in Pike Co because they feel no one will convict them there?
I do not think they will plead it out, one will not condemn the others and I think for one to plead out they would have to throw the others to the wolves. None of these boys are letting AW go down alone . IMO I think they will take the one to trail they have the best case against first, giving them a better chance of conviction on the remaining members. I'm intrigued by how this will play out and who LE actually presents as the shooters at trial. It concerns me that it took so long to have enough evidence for GJ indictment. It's either very thin or rock solid, not sure which. I feel if they had good DNA it would have been an immediate arrest??

IANAL, but it's up to Judge Deering. I hope the discussions are beginning about moving the trials. IIRC, those are the kinds of things they can discuss at status conferences. JW is the first of the four to have a status conference, so it will be interesting to see if it's discussed. It had been said earlier that it would be difficult to recruit enough jurors for all of these trials in Pike County alone.

Billy Wagner's attorney, Mark Collins, has asked for a change of venue

Defense attorney pushes to move Rhoden family murder trial

Investigators in Pike County have charged Billy Wagner, his wife Angela, and the couples two sons, George and Jake Wagner, with aggravated murder with death penalty specifications. That means each defendant must have his or her own jury when their case goes to trial. Collins said seating four fair and impartial juries in Pike County could prove impossible.

"You're hearing about people who have such a divided opinion as to what's happened, or what potentially might have happened, or the reasons, or the motives," said Collins.

Collins said in Franklin County, it's not unusual for attorneys to dismiss hundreds of potential jurors in a capital case before settling on 12 men and women.

:eek:......Angela Jo Wagner's life behind bars......:confused:

Current Inmate Listing ~ Delaware County Jail
CLICK for larger image......

97114189.jpg

Detainee Info
Name:
ANGELA JO WAGNER
Booking Date:
11/13/2018 6:35:00 PM

VIDEO TOUR OF JAIL...length of video is 17:38......:eek:......:confused:

Last edited:
I think it is very interesting that the same attorneys have been with the Ws forever, in all their dirty business and arrests. Frank Gerlach, in this article, is RN's current attorney. RNR, family and attorney, many many times represented them. MM, the one in big do dee now, their attny friend. And let's not forget Marshall, who resigned. And PFP is on tons of property deals. All on court and property records of the 5 Wags/codefendants in this case, however FW is not charged with capital offenses as the other 4 are. JMO

Loomis- I had to come back to this post. I did not realize until today that MM represented Billy's sister in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member