OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayejayehilltop

Jayejayehilltop Well-Known Member

You have to complete an application in order to visit an inmate. The application does ask if you have ever been convicted of a crime and if you have ever been incarcerated. Then after you submit the application they review it and may or may not approve the person to visit.

2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Agree, that's a fair assessment of his personality type. While having hate in your heart towards groups of people isn't always sufficient to murder them, aligning yourself with violent hate groups makes it much more likely you will commit violence against others.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. Betty P

Don't forget the Boondock Saints video. Combined with association with right wing hate groups, it's possible the Wagners convinced themselves that they were entitled to murder people they felt were crossing them. Yes, it's dumb, but these are brutal, ignorant people.

Ozarka, GoBuckeyes, Dudly and 5 others like this.
  4. Betty P

I was thinking of it more along the lines of going to the hairdresser and talking to them while getting your hair cut and styled, or the manicurist, etc. If someone is proud about getting a new tattoo, they may brag and discuss it with the artist.

Dudly, evelezrn and Jayejayehilltop like this.
  5. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

BBM

That is the motive LE said O.J. Simpson had. The Brown family snubbed him at the recital. Although O.J was found not guilty, I really do think he killed his wife and Ron Goldman.

I can see that being the driving motive behind Jake also. Only I think it started earlier, while Hanna was pregnant. I think she told Jake CH was going to be the babies father and that he was out at least as early as January 2016 and that is when the planning began. That is why they waited until she gave birth also. They wanted both kids and thought they could con their way into getting little K too.

JMO

Ozarka, Betty P and Dudly like this.
  6. RAISINISBACK

I have always believed it was Jake's show all the way. His child, his ex, his ex's family. Nobody else had a dog in that hunt.

He convinced Angie she was going to lose her granddaughter, she convinced Fred and Rita of the same and Rita forges custody documents, he persuaded Billy to go with him to get Hanna to sign away her parental rights, things got heated, Billy and Chris get physical and maybe Kenny also, George gets involved because Billy got a beat down, and before you know what hit you, 8 people are slaughtered. Jake all the way.

JMO

Hapworth, Ozarka, rootbeer and 4 others like this.
  7. RAISINISBACK

If that incident had happened here in my state Billy would have probably been history. You flash (show) a gun to another motorist in a road rage and chances are that person pulls their own gun and kills you. We have concealed carry, open carry, Make My Day law, Stand Your Ground law and are getting ready to pass a law that states any 18 year old with safety training can openly carry a side arm in a holster. Around here you don't pull a gun unless you mean to use it because whoever you pull it on will absolutely mean to use theirs. Just sayin".

JMO

Ozarka, Justsayn, Dudly and 6 others like this.
  8. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

Must be Texas....

rsd1200 and Kyshoegal like this.
  9. RAISINISBACK

Close. Oklahoma. Just north of the Red River. Or as some say "the right side of the Red River."

Or as George W Bush said, "I would like to say I have always admired our neighbors to the north, the great state of California". Someone hand that Texan a map of the USA. lol

We have very lenient gun laws here and now we have very lenient medical MJ laws.
    JMO

10. Berrybell

Berrybell Well-Known Member

I honestly think the tats and murders are more than just white supremacy I believe it ties back to their twisted religious beliefs. AW said HR was like a daughter to her and FW said in her eyes JW & HR were married, I think they felt like HR was bound to their family. Once she broke away it was like someone leaving a cult or mafia she became the enemy. I can also see G3, G4 & JW feeling like they are three sides of one and can only depend on each other. I really don't think AW is the mastermind or the controlling family member I think it is FW she is the matriarch of the family she controls them through religion and the purse strings. I also think that through the Wags warped sense of being superior once they determined HR had to die the rest of the Rhoden family who supported her and defied them had to die too. JMO

Hapworth, Ozarka, Dudly and 5 others like this.
  11. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

8paws, Alisajo, Betty P and 4 others like this.
  12. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Especially entitled I think because it involved their grand child and then down the line, their money. AJMO

Alisajo, Dudly, bowler and 2 others like this.
  13. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I do hope his trial is the first...of the four.

Alisajo, Dudly, Lilttledoggie and 4 others like this.
  14. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

I wonder about the timing. Why were they in such a hurry to commit the murders in April 2016? What was so urgent about that date? Why not wait longer? There is some reason for the timing...o_O

Ozarka, Alisajo, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  15. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

16. Berrybell

Berrybell Well-Known Member

I am with you Cool Cats, why that date? It will be interesting to see what the prosecution has and if that question and many others will be answered. I wonder if HR and her family found out about the forged custody papers, was she planning to go to LE on Monday?

17. Justsayn

Justsayn Well-Known Member

Maybe paternity. I have been privy when these custody offers go down. I was offered money, a new home, a new car, a motorcycle, 4 wheelers. ( and then ) it turned to violence. Taking my child not returning her on time, with holding her from me, my parents and ex took her and hid her bouncing her from house to house so I was only one step behind her being there. Finally, they arrested my mom for assault and that ended that. I claimed all through court my mothers mental instability. Fell on deaf ears. She tried to jump from a bridge a couple years back. These custody things can get very out of hand and LE never wants to step in and shut it down.

Hapworth, Ozarka, Alisajo and 8 others like this.
  18. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

The timing worked out perfectly. HMR had just gotten home with her newborn, there was a full moon that night.
    In fact, they did wait..... until HMR had her baby. Then it was all systems go

8paws, Ozarka, Dudly and 7 others like this.
  19. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

Could it have been due to timing to file the birth certificate for the new child? Maybe it was because Jake did already have S and they wanted it done before she went back home to her mom.

The baby was 4 days old. Was this HR's first or second night home from the hospital possibly? Do it as soon as she came home and before S had to go back home?

Just some possible thoughts...

Does anyone know what day HR was released from the hospital?

Ozarka, bowler, rsd1200 and 4 others like this.
  20. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

@Justsayn I agree that paternity and custody conflicts can be intense.

They are hurting far more than money. A man can get over a woman he is separated from. But to be denied of paternity or the right to see your child regularly is much more difficult.

rsd1200 and Cool Cats like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.