OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Myland, I’m following what you are referring to and I think it may possibly become more interesting as we learn the true identity of this person. Since the body was found in a bag, I would guess it is not a suicide or natural death.
    My opinion.
    More suspicious because of the nature of the offense of his last ticket, or was it an arrest? Fictitious Reg.
    Another fake document?
    Theory only - Maybe some people had a “fake document” business going for a long time in Southern Ohio.

ChickaDee221 and superbee like this.
  2. Fletcher73

Fletcher73 Well-Known Member

Thank you - it was a shock to realize the innuendo that followed the W4 here, then just to prove Alaska is a small town, I know someone well who participates in two sects associated with FW's.

Berrybell, superbee, FrankieT and 4 others like this.
  3. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

My mind is really spinning with possibilities here.
    This is all opinion and speculation and maybe I will self report or delete after some thought. Possibly too far fetched.

If this body is identified as being the missing person,
    Could it also be the “witness who may not be available?”

4. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Speculation. Opinion. Thoughts on the violation?

Violation Date - Dec 7
    Violation-Fictitious Reg (I assume fictitious registration?)
    ? Missing two days later
    Body found in bag.
    BCI has been called in.

“A Pike County man has been missing since Dec. 9, 2018, according to an incident report filed with the Pike County Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 19.”

Reminder - Wagners arrested November 13, 2018

This development could be nothing...not related, or it could be huge. No way of us knowing at this point in time.

5. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Great post, gives us lots to think about. Just shows how important the all inclusive time lines are. Many thanks to all who have contributed to the time lines.
    “We know the Wagner's were gone during the Friday May 12 and Saturday May 13 searches of their former Peeble's farm property and their trailers that were stored at the car lot.
    They had sold their Peterson Rd. property in March and were not living on it during the searches.”

This makes it more clear to me that property sold in March, and sometime later, prior to May 12/13 their trailers and contents were stored at the nearby car lot.
    Why would they have stored contents at car lot?
    Why not logically take the trailers and contents to the Flying W Farm for storage.
    Makes no sense to store family belongings on a strangers property. Does it.?
    And now we know evidence was found in the well on that same property at a later date.

There is something here that we are not seeing/understanding. Something is missing.

Dudly, GoBuckeyes, Berrybell and 5 others like this.
  6. Jayejayehilltop

Jayejayehilltop Well-Known Member

.NBC news reporting human remains found yesterday in a black trash bag, by mushroom hunters in pike county, Trego and Buchanan rds.

Dudly, GoBuckeyes, superbee and 2 others like this.
  7. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

You’re kidding me right? The remains they found would have nothing to do with this case.

Caylee Advocate likes this.
  8. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

No I’m not kidding.
    And I don’t see how you can make that statement.
    Neither you nor I know if there is a relation to this case since the remains have not been identified.
    Maybe there is a link. Maybe there is not.
    We will see. If there is no relation at all, I will admit I was wrong in my speculation.

Dudly, Damarna, GoBuckeyes and 8 others like this.
  9. Jayejayehilltop

Jayejayehilltop Well-Known Member

I agree Ann99, it very well have something to do with this case. Alot of strange things have happened in pike county.

Damarna, Ann99, GoBuckeyes and 4 others like this.
  10. ChickaDee221

ChickaDee221 Well-Known Member

GoBuckeyes and Cool Cats like this.
  11. ChickaDee221

ChickaDee221 Well-Known Member

This guy is not listed in the AG missing adults section on the OH AG website.

***I can't find anything saying he was found, though.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Dudly, Ann99, Cool Cats and 1 other person like this.
  12. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how far it is from this. I immediately thought of the missing women though. :(

Body Found Not Far From Where Several Ohio Women Vanished | HuffPost

Dudly, Damarna, GoBuckeyes and 2 others like this.
  13. almond

almond Well-Known Member

A video done, by a woman in another group, this past weekend of Pike county and the victims properties...also a bit of BBL.

14. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

IMO they let the dogs outside as they came in. As a result a closed door would have prevented the dogs from attacking the killers.

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

Dudly, Damarna, Berrybell and 2 others like this.
  15. Scakes

Scakes Active Member

The window being open has me baffled. I feel like there was a reason also. I keep going back to BJM and her finding them. CRSR and GR were moved to the back, the dog food bag is right by the door. Something seems off about her finding them.
    The following is JMO and I want to be very clear, I am NOT saying BJM had anything to do with the murders. I just feel like her being there that morning wasn’t to just feed dogs and chickens. Why did she go pick up friends before she went there? The police seemed to really think she was hiding something in the very beginning from what I’ve read. Something else I read seemed like it didn’t fit also. When talking about KRs cameras, LM says that he had cameras all over that place and BJM knew this because she cleaned his camper. He’s a single guy, living in a secluded camper that didn’t even have running water. Other than emptying trash, what else would really need cleaning ? His address was listed as one of the sites that was growing marijuana IIRC
    Could it be possible that BJM wasn’t there to feed animals ? And was instead there to tend to the grow ? The people she picked up may have been there to help her. I can understand if that’s why she was not forthcoming to the police and in turn why they questioned her so hard in the beginning. Maybe at some point she helped KR and that’s how she knew of his cameras.
    I’m sure she wasn’t going to tell the cops hey I’m here to water the weed and turn grow lights on and off. I’m sure that after finding the grow operation LE was also wondering if she had any ties to it.
    I always questioned why she went there to feed his animals. Couldn’t he do it before he went to work like most people do ?
    The Wagners knew she’d be there but maybe they didn’t want her to be the one to find them. Maybe they moved the bodies to the back thinking she wouldn’t even go in the house and if she did, she would just grab what she needed and leave.

Again, I don’t think BJM was involved in any way with the murders. I also don’t think growing weed is the end of the world. I have stage 3 IBC and I’ve been known to partake from time to time.

16. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Thank you for your input! Welcome!

Dudly, GoBuckeyes, Fletcher73 and 2 others like this.
  17. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

BBM
    According to the Wagner's pastor, the Wagner's wept over dogs. And of course they breed dogs.
    So there is a strong affinity for dogs and you can see that in the way all the dogs were left alive and uninjured.

Keep in mind that dogs are pack animals. They run in a pack and they attack in a pack. They sleep in a dog pile. If one gets up and moves the others get up and move with it. If one goes to the bowl to eat the others go to eat also. If one runs for the car to get in and get a ride they all run for it.

Kind of like an enmeshed family.

I know this from the experience of having four (yes I said four) dogs that are four different breeds. A boxer/Boston terrier mix (Boxterrier) a Min Pin, A Cherweiner and a chihuahua.

JMO

18. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

Thank you Fletcher..;)..We now know what that evidence is, B's interview from Nationwide Children's Hospital-- Child Advocacy Center in Columbus. So I checked to see if CR, B's mom, said something about it and she did:

".....By 5 p.m., Brentley was tired and hungry. He left for home with his mom when she got a call from the BCI to take her son to Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, where he was interviewed.

"They let him draw it out,'' she said. "It kind of looked like scribbles. But the way he talked, he didn't really seem to see anything."

That was the last time authorities have spoken with Brentley. She gave a statement that night, and then a couple weeks later police also took DNA from her -- routine in such cases..... "
    Pike County 3-year-old: 'I picked up daddy's hand, and it just fell'

****** There could be something important on that video ******

19. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

Please give me a break lol. Not everything is related to this case drrrrrrrrr

20. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

I agree with your assessment on her not being forthcoming about the weed. I have wondered if the bodies were drug to the room so she would in fact follow the trail.

Sorry if this gets too visual. The logic may not even be feasible.
    If I imagine someone dragging a body, I imagine them walking backwards. The body and trail of blood would go over any of their own steps/footprints as it was dragged on the ground (any possible prints would now be smeared out). BJM would then walk through the streaks/blood leaving her own foot prints.

I think the W's wanted this to appear drug related and if BJM and friends were there to tend to the crop, they played into the plan in this possible scenario. (Drug Undercurrent)

I think BJM and Angela may have been close in the past. I wonder what their relationship was in the months before.

Berrybell, Fletcher73 and Scakes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.