OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the original poster and I admit it is weird. I googled “Independent Fundamental Baptist” just to try to see the fundamental doctrine. I found that sight and thought OMG! I’m Catholic and that’s all I know so I am kinda naive at what others believe. I hear lots of folks put down the Catholic religion and just ignore it cuz usually they are just uneducated about our beliefs and have learned that behavior through many generations. But I’ve never heard Mary referred to in quite that manner and I have never heard anyone say they don’t like Billy Graham. I was totally shocked. It was not taken from Fred’s church as I don’t know the name of her church.

FW's church was of that sect, Independent Fundamentalist Baptist, which is associated with the pastors the W4 connected with when they live that year in Alaska.

FW's church was of that sect, Independent Fundamentalist Baptist, which is associated with the pastors the W4 connected with when they live that year in Alaska.
IFB churches believe that all children are born liars!? That all need beatings and degradation to become lifelong true Christians!? Is this really what FW raised her children with and in turn what AW raised hers with? This along with subservancy of all women? Reading up on the IFB churches is a real eye-opener, I had no idea they were so violent.

I was the original poster and I admit it is weird. I googled “Independent Fundamental Baptist” just to try to see the fundamental doctrine. I found that sight and thought OMG! I’m Catholic and that’s all I know so I am kinda naive at what others believe. I hear lots of folks put down the Catholic religion and just ignore it cuz usually they are just uneducated about our beliefs and have learned that behavior through many generations. But I’ve never heard Mary referred to in quite that manner and I have never heard anyone say they don’t like Billy Graham. I was totally shocked. It was not taken from Fred’s church as I don’t know the name of her church.

I'm really shocked too! Billy Graham was thought well of far and wide as far as I knew, across many denominations. The one church I attended as a kid, if somebody was "questionable" as far as if their doctrine was in line with the church's doctrine, they'd find a way to discourage people from listening, tuning in..... That church chartered a bus when Billy Graham was speaking about an hour away, and a whole bus full of us went to hear him.

Now I'm really interested to who runs the website. I'm really curious to know how they came to believe those things.

From what you websleturthers has found out the last few days that the Wags has been running con’s on people a for years, FW interest rates are unheard of, it should like how a loan shark loans money, I just wonder why all the people that are buying from her is scared to say anything about her, has there every been any threats toward the people buying the land contacts, the cons go from cheating people out of money, cheating the government out of tax money, using the court system as a tool to do harm to customers, bad animal sells, defrauding SSI, defrauding the food stamp program, stealing from schools, boot companies,Walmart and last but not least murder.

how did they get to Alaska, when they filed bankruptcy when they reported their only income they had was $534.00 a month and $389.00 foos assistance

IIRC, didn't they sell their home where they had been living (before they went to Alaska)? If so, it's possible these funds were used for their travels? JMO

From what you websleturthers has found out the last few days that the Wags has been running con’s on people a for years, FW interest rates are unheard of, it should like how a loan shark loans money, I just wonder why all the people that are buying from her is scared to say anything about her, has there every been any threats toward the people buying the land contacts, the cons go from cheating people out of money, cheating the government out of tax money, using the court system as a tool to do harm to customers, bad animal sells, defrauding SSI, defrauding the food stamp program, stealing from schools, boot companies,Walmart and last but not least murder.

how did they get to Alaska, when they filed bankruptcy when they reported their only income they had was $534.00 a month and $389.00 foos assistance

Isn't strange. The things that various religions consider "sins".
For instance... Don't drink.
But, fraud and theft, are a-ok. And, throw one of the seven deadly sins in there, and that's fine. And, what would legally be considered statutory rape in there, that's ok, too.
Again, and I can't stress this enough. IMO : It's not what their God would consider sin. But, the matriarch.
I personally know this very well.

Hey Buckeyes, right, a Status Hearing CAN be about taking a plea deal but at this point in time there are no indications that any of the psycho Wagner's will plea.

If it's true that they are obsessive about controlling those 2 children, then they will never plea to life w/o parole, that goes against everything they live for.

No one flipped. Jakes's Status Hearing has changed into 2 Hearings next week:

May 14 at 2:00pm a Pre-Trial hearing for Jake, and then it's also listed at 2:00pm that same day, a Motion Hearing for Jake.

Cool Cats,

You may or may not know the answer to this.
Can they bundle both together? Take care of both of those at the same time?

@Cool Cats

Just one more question.
In this podcast, they say that there is a second man that was living in a camper on the Rhoden property.
But, that he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time. That is may be because he is a witness for the state and in custody.
I am sure if it's true, you know who I am talking about (since you and Betty seem to hold the answers to many things).

Who is this guy? Do you believe he is a witness?

I didn't add any medical assistance because they wouldn't profiit from those. The government assistance pays the Dr not the parent or guardian for that. (Definitely not trying to be condescending. Just giving my reason as to why I didn't include that)
But, yes, they would get those.

As far as "control of the children"... I get it. I have close family that live VERY similarly to the Wags. I think it's why I am so drawn to this case. It's a scary, socially crippling reality for the kids in that family.

I finally found a podcast to help me sort all the info in the threads here to give me more insight into this tragedy.

I'll be back after I listen to it.

Again, thank you to all who have given me info when I have been lost and confused.

While it wouldn't be more income, it also does not take existing income away. So medical assistance can be a big deal.

********New Court Information Listed for Jake Wagner********

His Status Conference, that had been scheduled for April 16th, was cancelled as we know. But now there are 2 events scheduled for him on the same day.

Edward "Jake" Wagner...PRE-TRIAL HEARING...May 14, 2:00pm

Edward "Jake" Wagner...MOTION HEARING...May 14, 2:00pm

Hummm....:rolleyes:....Wonder whatever became of Jake's Status Conference?

Maybe his attorneys felt they were ready to go to trial. Perhaps they've had a chance to review all the evidence and are ready to try the case.

JMO and IANAL, the motion hearing may be significant if they plan to do anything beyond the standard motions for dismissal, etc.

@Cool Cats

Just one more question.
In this podcast, they say that there is a second man that was living in a camper on the Rhoden property.
But, that he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time. That is may be because he is a witness for the state and in custody.
I am sure if it's true, you know who I am talking about (since you and Betty seem to hold the answers to many things).

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, so I'm not sure which Rhoden property is referenced. There was another person living in a camper/trailer near KR and IIRC, he's another member of the extended Rhoden family.

In NM, they have rollover. If you get food stamps for say 8 years for your family, you could potentially have 10s of thousands in food stamps. It's kind of crazy.
EDIT TO SAY: People deserve to eat. But, it (the rollover) leads to a lot of fraud with people selling their benefits for drugs and alchohol. I even had someone offer me 800$ in food stamps for a tv I was selling once.
Years ago after medical problems, I was without income 18 months and received food stamps. I tried to return $800 worth but they refused to take them back. Then they turned around and charged me with food stamp fraud....

Yep, they do that too. In Ohio it isn’t exactly “food stamps” per se, the amount is loaded onto an EBT card. They can purchase fast food, etc. My nephew even purchased a $30 birthday cake from Dairy Queen. I work in the community and deal with lots and lots of Medicaid recipients. It’s a great program for those who truly need it. But in the hands of the wrong ppl it’s a disgrace. Southern Oh has so much drug activity going on that kids are starving and charities & local churches are providing food pantries and hot meals while the parents are selling the food stamps for drugs. Don’t get me wrong, not everyone who receives Medicaid abuses the service but those who do will ruin it for those who truly need it. Btw, I am not implying that HR or W4 did this. Just enlightening how the system truly works.

In recent years, Ohio's governors and legislators have become unnecessarily miserly when it comes to public nutrition assistance. There have been many gratuitous cuts to SNAP and similar assistance programs to the degree that it's not sufficient for any human being. That's why people have to rely on food banks, etc. If you're sick or in poor health and can't make it to a supplementary source of nutrition, you're in trouble. Kind of Dickensian these days.

@Cool Cats

Just one more question.

CoolCats will have the most authoritative answer. In the meantime...
I haven’t listened to the podcast, but yes, it has been rumored that there was a man living in small camper near the back of CRsr property. (This is where those high definition photos were helpful)
He was always a bit of a mystery and difficult to find photos or information.
More could be theorized about his relationship to CRsr, Rhodens, Manleys, UHR in general. I’ll not speculate now. Someone else would know with more certainty. I didn’t keep all those “family trees”
His initials can be found in evidence files.
I think he could be a witness.

Yep, they do that too. In Ohio it isn’t exactly “food stamps” per se, the amount is loaded onto an EBT card. They can purchase fast food,
etc. My nephew even purchased a $30 birthday cake from Dairy Queen. I work in the community and deal with lots and lots of Medicaid recipients. It’s a great program for those who truly need it. But in the hands of the wrong ppl it’s a disgrace. Southern Oh has so much drug activity going on that kids are starving and charities & local churches are providing food pantries and hot meals while the parents are selling the food stamps for drugs. Don’t get me wrong, not everyone who receives Medicaid abuses the service but those who do will ruin it for those who truly need it. Btw, I am not implying that HR or W4 did this. Just enlightening how the system truly works.

I personally witnessed this a few years ago. A family in the checkout line was told they could not use their EBT card to buy dog food. He said OK, just a minute. He came back with six steaks from the meat department. He said if the dog can't have dog food, I'll feed him these.

CoolCats will have the most authoritative answer. In the meantime...
I haven’t listened to the podcast, but yes, it has been rumored that there was a man living in small camper near the back of CRsr property. (This is where those high definition photos were helpful)
He was always a bit of a mystery and difficult to find photos or information.
More could be theorized about his relationship to CRsr, Rhodens, Manleys, UHR in general. I’ll not speculate now. Someone else would know with more certainty. I didn’t keep all those “family trees”
His initials can be found in evidence files.
I think he could be a witness.

I am listening again now.
Part of my issue is, I don't know who to consider a reliable source. Not here. But, is this podcast reliable? I am assuming so. But, you know what they say about assuming.

In recent years, Ohio's governors and legislators have become unnecessarily miserly when it comes to public nutrition assistance. There have been many gratuitous cuts to SNAP and similar assistance programs to the degree that it's not sufficient for any human being. That's why people have to rely on food banks, etc. If you're sick or in poor health and can't make it to a supplementary source of nutrition, you're in trouble. Kind of Dickensian these days.

We do live in a society where a giant size soda costs you .99, but a water will cost you 2.50.
We're working class. We can't afford quality fresh fruits and veggies. I can only afford the stuff laced with pesticides.
I prefer the WIC style of assistance. That's just me. Getting specific nutrients to families is what is most important.

I am listening again now.
Part of my issue is, I don't know who to consider a reliable source. Not here. But, is this podcast reliable? I am assuming so. But, you know what they say about assuming.

idk about the podcast. Like you I assume or hope it’s reliable.
It makes some sense that this particular person would be living/staying temporarily from time to time in the camper. It has been a long and consistent ‘rumor’ . Seeing the initials listed so many times in evidence makes me think there is something to the rumor.

idk about the podcast. Like you I assume or hope it’s reliable.
It makes some sense that this particular person would be living/staying temporarily from time to time in the camper. It has been a long and consistent ‘rumor’ . Seeing the initials listed so many times in evidence makes me think there is something to the rumor.

Does anyone have a link for this podcast? I'm looking around in the previous threads, no luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆