OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

2. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

Jmo in the case it states Reader prodded Another male employee to specifically to annoy or upset the only female employee in the office Jmo To me Everything was really good between Reader and Junk until they weren’t Jmo

Sorry I posted to the wrong one. No Reader has not been charged or convicted of anything to date. Jmo

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  3. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

4. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

It is linked to the case law regarding the suit that was related to the harassment suit against Junk. Reader is specifically mentioned in the case file. It is a pretty long read, but it is there Jmo the suit was not against Reader it was against Junk, but Readers behavior is referenced in the suit jmo

evelezrn, MittenScarpetta and rsd1200 like this.
  5. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

As a local voter (I think) how do you view Reader and Junk's very public fight? Do you have confidence in either one?

Cool Cats likes this.
  6. KentuckyMama

KentuckyMama Well-Known Member

They always seem to be quick....And useless. I'm sure a lot is done behind that closed door, but these pretrials seem like a waste of time. But, for the love of a goat, I want to watch them! With the waiting for them to start and find a Live stream it just rarely works out for me. I just can't sit for two hours waiting for it to start. Then it's five minutes of making sure the accused is comfortable and happy. It's insanity.

7. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Just guessing, but it sounds like FW's attorneys still haven't turned over the necessary receipts or other documentation related to the BPVs or other evidence found in the search at Flying W.

8. Betty P

Yeah, I think all the important stuff is happening in the judge's chambers before the public hearing. It's not the way most courts handle these things, but that's Ohio.

She's done that previously in another of Billy's pre-trial hearings. JMO, Billy was possibly the ringleader and main gunman the night of the murders. Ms Geneva knows more details about the crimes than the public. Her behavior around him seems relevant, always more agitated

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  9. Betty P

He seemed rather cocky. Trying to act like he's in charge.

Cool Cats, KentuckyMama and NWLady like this.
  10. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

These so called “Rants” that you say Reader does is exactly how the Wagners family should behaving like if they are “Innocents”
    JMO

Berrybell and Fletcher73 like this.
  11. Myland

Myland Well-Known Member

Jmo I voted for Reader last election, and never thought much of Junk. I don’t have confidence in either one currently Jmo The public fight was extreme and while it did not prove either one is guilty of anything it did to me show Reader’s temperament and how he may say anything when he is wanting to get his way jmo

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  12. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

Are there any court dates today tysm

13. Betty P

No, but I believe there's one next Thursday.

NoNameNoSlogan and Dudly like this.
  14. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

JMO, but he appears as if he is possibly pre-medicated in order to relax/calm him for court as it seems he has a hard time even keeping his eyes open.

(I am not saying he is because of course I do not know, but it is just a possibility, IMO).

15. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Agreed, and it looked like his attorney had to remind him to say Your Honor when he only answered Yes to a question. I also notice when BW was asked questions and if the answer was supposed to be Yes, then the attorney right away started nodding his head Yes before BW even answered. IMO, it kind of appeared he was needing some guidance, or at least they wanted to make it appear that way. JMO.

16. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I believe they gave a lot of thought into picking AC for this case. We have only seen a small example of how tough she can be with FW's motions. She stood her ground and prevailed...

Berrybell, Betty P, Cool Cats and 2 others like this.
  17. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I believe Junk realized he can get attention showboating in a big case. I hope AC puts him on a short leash...

Fletcher73, NWLady, Betty P and 4 others like this.
  18. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I believe the judge is making sure that no one can come back with a complaint about how they were treated. He doesn't want any problems to come back on him...

Betty P, Cool Cats, evelezrn and 4 others like this.
  19. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Someone above asked if there was a hearing today - there was supposed to be a hearing for AW, but was rescheduled to 7/3.

Next in May - is GW4 on 5/23, then JW on 6/10, RN on 6/14, FW on 6/26, AW on 7/3

20. Scakes

Scakes Active Member

The serpent is usually viewed as evil or bad. Especially in the Appalachian Bible Belt. I don’t think it has anything to do with the serpent mound or Native American heritage. He’s just trying to say Junk isn’t a good person. JMO though.

Also, I’m pretty sure that there’s a lot of Serpent churches in that area of the country. So he may have some type of affiliation. Just opinioning of course

Berrybell, Fletcher73 and Cool Cats like this.