OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

He did. Please visit the YouTube page of scalesofjustice to watch the video (less than 10 minutes long) the dad bw3 had a court date last week which is also on there.

Berrybell, Loomis124 and Cool Cats like this.
  2. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

And their cellphones will be ping pinging all along the route.

Puzzles8, Amishcar, Berrybell and 3 others like this.
  3. GoBuckeyes

The shock collars are rather obvious. They'd be difficult to slip on at the crime scene, and if set high enough to stop a dog from protecting his human, the dogs would bark when zapped...enough to awaken Frankie. Unless they modified them, I don't see how they used a shock collar.

4. GoBuckeyes

Was Walmart part of the group of stores that G3 and wife stole from a few years ago?

Berrybell and Fletcher73 like this.
  5. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

If they go to trial, yes. If they all go to trial, I think they'll televise them, and we'll see everything. I could be wrong, but, I see this as having a large viewer interest.

6. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

I would pay to see them all

Renee110 likes this.
  7. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

The Daily Mail posted a picture of them coming out of a Walmart in Alaska in 2017.

8. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

Renee110 and Aydrianna523 like this.
  9. FrescaandSouthernComfort

FrescaandSouthernComfort Well-Known Member

In America, some in the family retained the spelling as Wagnerer. By the late 1930, the family
    had moved to Southern Ohio. Many are still in the area and are highly respected. When a couple
    marries and starts a family branch of their own, genes and chromosomes are combined to
    produce their offspring. Yes, the good and the bad... JMO

Betty P and Fletcher73 like this.
  10. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

How could there not be? Chris was shot 9 times and Gary 3. Then both were dragged back into a bedroom. There had to be a huge amount of blood so I am thinking there were more than partial footprints.

JMO

Puzzles8, Amishcar, Berrybell and 5 others like this.
  11. rsd1200

AK is a long way from Pike County, Ohio. They're developing the software, I doubt it's perfected at this point, if so, probably not in all Wallys yet. Walmarts have locals working there too, that will recognize banned folks. They may not take it as seriously in South Eastern Ohio, but if they catch you, in one, around here, and you've been banned, you will be asked to leave the premises. People who are banned will still go but they shop around at different ones. It's been on record the Ws have sticky fingers... so, just thinkin'.

FBEye, Puzzles8, Aydrianna523 and 2 others like this.
  12. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Anyone ever wonder why FW would not have GWIII on the payroll working on the farm so his family could get by financially? It doesn't even seem to be that she had him working and paid under the table.
    He and AW seem to have a history of trying to get by doing illegal things so it doesn't seem she had him employed. Why?

Hapworth, Renee110, Puzzles8 and 5 others like this.
  13. Fletcher73

Fletcher73 Well-Known Member

IMO
    AW had a fetish for shoes - iirc, she had a previous escapade with stealing multiple boots from a factory. If not a fetish, then an obsession, or a hyper-focus (like a characteristic of a high-functioning autistic); repeatedly focusing on boots - not shoes in general, but boots.
    MOO, JMO

14. rsd1200

Do we know she didn't? Up until the boys bought the Peterson place, they lived on her farm, for over 20 years. Maybe that was his pay. Free rent ain't too shabby.

Fletcher73, Puzzles8, Myland and 4 others like this.
  15. GoBuckeyes

I agree, HUGE viewer interest. I sure hope we get to see video of the interviews, or at least the key parts.

Puzzles8 and Betty P like this.
  16. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Didn’t DeWine give us a hint at the news conference about the shoes, he more less told us that they bought shoes to match the Rhodens, in the show the young girl said that little Chris would ware his blue g
    Why did they leave Flying W Farm.

Puzzles8, Skibunny and Betty P like this.
  17. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

By SHEKHAR BHATIA IN KENAI, ALASKA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 12:06 EDT, 14 July 2017 | UPDATED: 13:57 EDT, 14 July 2017

They are like any other family with their Friday night shopping trips to Walmart and the Sunday morning church gathering when they come together as part of the local community.

But for the Wagner family, the stark reality could not be more different as they settle down in their new home after a 4,000-mile exodus by road to pastures new.

[​IMG]

Edward, Angela and George Wagner IV were detained several times on state boundaries before starting anew in the small town of Kenei, Alaska

Berrybell likes this.
  18. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

BBM

So true.

19. Betty P

Yes, I have a hunch there was some significant cash flow coming in from some source(s) other than the $50,000+ FW salary collected annually from her nursing home business. Selling boutique animals didn't seem like enough to supplement that, JMO.

Puzzles8 and Dudly like this.
  20. Betty P

JMO, I think there's going to be a lot of evidence in the data collected from cell phone calls & pings, text messages, emails, hacking, covert recordings of meetings, etc. If GW4 shows up in any of the Walmart video as they're shopping for shoes, etc. used in the murders, he's also complicit in the murders. DNA isn't the only evidence that can prove guilt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.