OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been discussed long ago. Time to revisit?
Tragedy at Flying W Farms 1986

http://www.amha.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/flyingw_febmar2007.pdf

Fredericka stated:

“That night we had a terrible electrical storm. Our mini horse barn caught fire and burned to the ground, taking twenty-two minis with it. Blue Boy was one of them; I still struggle not to cry when I think about it. It is one of those things I will never get over.

My son and husband tried to rescue the horses.

They were both burned, Bobby pretty badly.

The barn burned so quickly, I am just thankful they got out alive. They tried but could not rescue any of the horses.

Sadly, I wish I could say Blue lived to be 30 and went peacefully to sleep in the pasture, but that is not the case.

“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, Blessed be the Name of the Lord.” Amen.
End

One more brief account. FW story evolves.

Fire destroys family's top show horses

Fredericka Stated:

'You know ... a mother's nightmare is that someone might call in the middle of the night and say their kids have been hurt,' she said.

'But a horseman's nightmare is fire.'

“Twenty of the show horses, only about 30 inches tall but valued at nearly $1 million, died in the blazing barn...

'Little Blue Boy, the little white stallion, was worth at least half of that,' said Fredericka Wagner, who owns Flying W Farms with husband Robert.”

End

Was there an insurance payout on this tragic fire?

Twenty horses were valued at One Million Dollars,
FW stated Little Blue Boy was worth at least half of that.

Very, very suspicious that Blue Boy was put into the barn w the mare in the same stall that night. That’s NOT standard breeding practice. Those actions were out of the ordinary and opposite of standards.

Poor Bobby was probably devastated by this fire, the loss of the horses and his painful injuries. Robin too. Innocent people w no intent to harm.
Some other people, cruel individuals without compassion

Since that time, Wagner Farms Property/Homes have had a few more fires. The number of fires is unusual.

Is Insurance money keeping Wagners afloat?

My guess is the horses were insured. JMO. And the barn and the contents of the barn.

Loomis and Fresca
I’m working on it. I think I’ve figured something out, but will need a little time away from the various names to clear my thinking. Not trying to be mysterious, I’m just being cautious. Also thinking of TOS

In the mean time, I’ll put something else out there for discussion if anyone is interested.

I'm interested!

For whom?

ETA: Assume this is for Fredericka Wagner. It states:

05/09/2019OMNIBUS MOTION REGARDING THE CONDUCT OF PRETRIAL DISCOVERY BY THE STATE OF OHIO FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: OWEN, JAMES D Attorney: KOENIG, CHARLES A

Assume this is some kind of drama Fred Wagner's lawyers are creating regarding the discovery process. Hopefully, someone will get a copy of the motion and report on it.

An omnibus motion is one that contains many small motions. Sounds like Fred's lawyers want to nitpick over several complaints about discovery.

Sounds like FW has her attorneys working overtime again to get the charges dropped. Sounds like she doesn't want to go to trial. She wants to be out and about, talking to the news media, etc. as soon as possible.

Last edited:
This may have been discussed long ago. Time to revisit?
Tragedy at Flying W Farms 1986

http://www.amha.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/flyingw_febmar2007.pdf

Fredericka stated:

“That night we had a terrible electrical storm. Our mini horse barn caught fire and burned to the ground, taking twenty-two minis with it. Blue Boy was one of them; I still struggle not to cry when I think about it. It is one of those things I will never get over.

My son and husband tried to rescue the horses.

They were both burned, Bobby pretty badly.

The barn burned so quickly, I am just thankful they got out alive. They tried but could not rescue any of the horses.

Sadly, I wish I could say Blue lived to be 30 and went peacefully to sleep in the pasture, but that is not the case.

“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, Blessed be the Name of the Lord.” Amen.
End

One more brief account. FW story evolves.

Fire destroys family's top show horses

Fredericka Stated:

'You know ... a mother's nightmare is that someone might call in the middle of the night and say their kids have been hurt,' she said.

'But a horseman's nightmare is fire.'

“Twenty of the show horses, only about 30 inches tall but valued at nearly $1 million, died in the blazing barn...

'Little Blue Boy, the little white stallion, was worth at least half of that,' said Fredericka Wagner, who owns Flying W Farms with husband Robert.”

End

Was there an insurance payout on this tragic fire?

Twenty horses were valued at One Million Dollars,
FW stated Little Blue Boy was worth at least half of that.

Very, very suspicious that Blue Boy was put into the barn w the mare in the same stall that night. That’s NOT standard breeding practice. Those actions were out of the ordinary and opposite of standards.

Poor Bobby was probably devastated by this fire, the loss of the horses and his painful injuries. Robin too. Innocent people w no intent to harm.
Some other people, cruel individuals without compassion

Since that time, Wagner Farms Property/Homes have had a few more fires. The number of fires is unusual.

Is Insurance money keeping Wagners afloat?

Why was it necessary to bring up the value of the horses lost? Not much compassion shown for the poor min-horses lost. There were one or two dog kennel fires also. AW was the owner or operator of at least one of them...

For whom?

05/09/2019OMNIBUS MOTION REGARDING THE CONDUCT OF PRETRIAL DISCOVERY BY THE STATE OF OHIO FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: OWEN, JAMES D Attorney: KOENIG, CHARLES A

Assume this is some kind of drama Fred Wagner's lawyers are creating regarding the discovery process. Hopefully, someone will get a copy of the motion and report on it.

An omnibus motion is one that contains many small motions. Sounds like Fred's lawyers want to nitpick over several complaints about discovery.

Sounds like FW has her attorneys working overtime again to get the charges dropped. Sounds like she doesn't want to go to trial. She wants to be out and about, talking to the news media, etc. as soon as possible.
Jmo in the filing the defense is accusing the state of not providing the additional discovery they stated they had. If true this doesn’t look good for state. If they have solid evidence why not provide it jmo

Jmo in the filing the defense is accusing the state of not providing the additional discovery they stated they had. If true this doesn’t look good for state. If they have solid evidence why not provide it jmo

Thanks for your input, but we won't know until they have Fred's next hearing. Her last motions didn't stand up in court, so there's not a lot of hope for the omnibus motion. She's getting her money's worth from her attorneys, though. FW's charges aren't complicated. There's not a lot of evidence involved - she's accused of lying about the something related to the BPVs - whether old or new ones. Something she said or didn't say in her GJ testimony. We don't know, but we'll find out.

I wonder if she's using these motions to try to get the prosecution to show their hand in public? Maybe she thinks she can somehow use that to her advantage. It will come out at her trial, which is not far off. She can generate some publicity then, when the state's evidence becomes public.

I apologize, Betty. I had no problems with the link I shared. I would never post a bad link. Again, I'm sorry.

That's ok. It wasn't the link, it was the suggestion to do a google search on a certain series of words/names. About the 3rd link down in my search results, I hit a link that caused my computer to emit a virus warning. I should know better by now. :eek::oops:;)

Since it doesn't really have anything to do with the Rhoden Massacre, we should probably just stop discussing the topic. TIA

MOD NOTE

Baiting (hinting) is a TOS violation. Telling others how to post is a TOS violation. Personalizing posts and being generally rude to other members is a TOS violation.

Many posts have been removed and warnings and timeouts are being issued.

If you see a problem post, alert on it and move on. Do NOT reply to it.

For whom?

:)Thankx. I couldn't figure this out. I agree. Thanks again!;)

Does anyone know whatever happened with this Motion? The last I heard was that FW's attorney was going to meet with the prosecution about it.

This gag order was issued less than a week after Fredericka Wagner and her attorney made all those short videos in her home and gave that big interview to
The Plain Dealer: A Matriarch's Fight

The Plain Dealer is the major daily newspaper of Cleveland, Ohio, United States. It has the largest circulation of any Ohio newspaper and was a top 20 newspaper for Sunday circulation in the United States as of March 2013.

Fredericka Wagner Gag Order (5.5K views)

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, but we won't know until they have Fred's next hearing. Her last motions didn't stand up in court, so there's not a lot of hope for the omnibus motion. She's getting her money's worth from her attorneys, though. FW's charges aren't complicated. There's not a lot of evidence involved - she's accused of lying about the something related to the BPVs - whether old or new ones. Something she said or didn't say in her GJ testimony. We don't know, but we'll find out.

I wonder if she's using these motions to try to get the prosecution to show their hand in public? Maybe she thinks she can somehow use that to her advantage. It will come out at her trial, which is not far off. She can generate some publicity then, when the state's evidence becomes public.

Was FW also charged with telling people about her GJ testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88