OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post the link to the video of the interview. I studied NLP for many years and use it often in my second job (Poker). I'd love to see his body language in the new interview?

Ok I found it on a SM site. My take in terms of body language (and it's hard to be sure as I can't tell where the interviewer / cameraman are sitting in relation to him) however I believe he is telling the truth throughout except the part about the Marijuana plants. He looks down and to his left when he says those words and that 'can' imply someone is using the imaginative side of the brain instead of the recall side (right).

Oh, I've long assumed where all 3 operations were at. But this is the first time anyone confirmed any of the locations in MSM. They said 3 of the 4 houses. I've assumed one was at KR's, but DS is the first to say it!

Does this surprise you? Lol.

Ok I found it on a SM site. My take in terms of body language (and it's hard to be sure as I can't tell where the interviewer / cameraman are sitting in relation to him) however I believe he is telling the truth throughout except the part about the Marijuana plants. He looks down and to his left when he says those words and that 'can' imply someone is using the imaginative side of the brain instead of the recall side (right).
Interesting! I wish there was a way I could tag you into threads when interesting videos pop up.

Also, I've done a few news interviews about my terminally ill son, and I must say, I avoid eye contact with the camera so bad for some reason, every time I watch them I'm like WHY are they putting this on TV or not telling me what I'm doing. I'm a shy person. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers going up for your son. It must be hard for you going through that.

In the video from today, DS says he saw a tray of cannabis plants in the garage that prompted him to call 911. Not his murdered cousin's body, tho.

It almost sounds like he's trying to blame Kenneth's murder on the cannabis but is wording it stupidly?? What do you think?

And "one tray" does not a commercial grow-op make. JMO

Well maybe one tray is all that was left. Who knows how many trays were there originally. DS may be leaving certain things out to cover his behind regarding the grow operation.

He doesn't know anything about any illegal activity but first thing he does is go check to see if the plants have been stolen.

Maybe he was looking for another body? Possibly someone he thought may have been staying there w/KR but wasn't in the camper?

Listen to the video of the 911 call.The transcript does not include everything BJM said.
[video=youtube;3jKapxxJycw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jKapxxJycw[/video]

Heard it and compared it to the transcript. Seemed to be consistent to me.

I hope someone can help me. Why did they take LM son's pickup but they did not take BJM automobile?

Thanks! Weird that she refers to him as her husband, not her ex husband.
The ex-wife from the scioto county court records is different from the person who recently referred to Gary Rhoden as her husband on social media.
Perhaps Gary Rhoden was still married at the time of his death, but so far I have not found any official records that confirm that.

The ex-wife from the scioto county court records is different from the person who recently referred to Gary Rhoden as her husband on social media.
Perhaps Gary Rhoden was still married at the time of his death, but so far I have not found any official records that confirm that.

The woman on the FB post has another name. It's on her about.

Union Hill.

I heard/seen something in media comments from a friend of the family about where one of the victims were found as well. I think I know what you are referencing. I even screen captured the comments...it is heartbreaking

But why? It's not like he removed the plants, as far as we know. So was there something else in that garage he wanted before LE arrived?
Maybe it wasn't plants he was looking for. Maybe it was cultivated and/or manufactured product of some type which was worth much more than a few plants (and explained the padlocks and surveillance cameras of a camper)?

Or cash?

JMHO

Has anyone read/heard how one person is in possession of FR's race car? And it is going to be raced in Greenup by a friend of his? I would have thought this car would have been on the property where KR lived......

It's going to be raced in the derby on Friday (today)

Dana's father has said that he lives half a mile from the property.
I've also seen it mentioned that someone else lives 500 yards from the property, but I can't recall if that was in MSM, so I'll hold back.

He posted publicly on fb that he was 500 yards from the scene

There is a paper trial that leads back 20 years between CRsnr & a local business man/friend. They both registered medical companies & have both used the same business address for other ventures. All male Rhodens killed have a connection with this person. Does this mean anything? possibly, we don't know, everything is speculation, but some family members know something & I hope they have spoken to LE about it. These family members need to stay off SM & stop fighting amongst themselves & help LE bring the person/persons responsible to account. If you put yourself out there in SM the rumours are going to swirl, why do it? Mods if this is against TOS please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member