OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cricket99

Cricket99 Well-Known Member

This is a good issue to go to a Moderator - I have asked for help. Just click on the red triangle at the bottom of posts to ask Moderators for guidance. I believe the links are supposed to be attached.

2. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I don't know about Ohio, but here if you own a property or business and there is illegal activities being carried out on that property, the owner is the one held responsible for said activities, whether said owner knew about them or not. In other words the owner does the time along with the perp. Just sayin' As far as murder goes there is always a motive, might not make sense to anyone but the killer but it is there. And protecting loved ones is the oldest motive in the book, with money being a close second. Just my opinion.

3. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom New Member

Also suggests how long it may take to get to an arrest.

4. peacehope

peacehope New Member

I read somewhere KR and DS were supposed to go to an auction next day in Columbus( 2 hours away). I don't know what auction they were going, but don't the auctions usually start in the morning?

Also I read that DS did not/ doesn't work and that KR was helping him out of kindness of his heart.

I would think DS would have tried to reach KR urgently. I would assume that would be the normal course of action.

5. kaytay

kaytay New Member

I went out of town for the weekend and I'm 2 or 3 threads behind...anything interesting get discussed while I was gone? Can anyone catch me up?

6. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Yes, all of that is very good to think about. I guess it's a standard. This was cold blooded. Whoever or whomever did this will hopefully have a life or death sentence. I don't know the laws anymore in OH. Lived there, haven't been there in a while. In my state, it's worthless to have a death sentence. 25 years or more on death row is ridiculous. Don't hide them bring them to justice.

Hopefully, when an arrest & or a grand jury to indict whomever/them, (when are grand juries in this county held?)

Lot's of work involved.

RIP Rhoden family & Hannah Gilley

7. Rixey

Rixey New Member

#14 Did you mean to say GR instead of KR?

I'm sure it could be both, but I just wanted to clarify if it was a typo or not.

8. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

9. Rixey

Rixey New Member

Not too much new info here or anywhere. It was established that marijuana smells and not everyone knows their street address without checking the mailbox. It's possible I missed the important stuff, but that's what I recall.

Here's the most recent article (haven't seen it posted so far)

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/08/pike-county-sheriff-killings-personal/84012716/

10. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

I'm not even going to read again. Facts are, there might be a grand jury that needs assembled. Haven't a fact about Ohio or Kentucky laws anymore. Oh great...or facts aren't...help!

11. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

Thank you!'

12. kaytay

kaytay New Member

13. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

I am working on it. Not sure if it will be okay with TOS or not. I had to get everyone on paper to keep them all straight.

14. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

I'm trying to figure out if I'm allowed to post about something I stumbled on today while checking victims arrest records. There is a living person connected to the victims through a trafficking conviction that is presently serving time for that conviction I seriously doubt anyone will be able to find out who I am talking about unless they stumble on what I did. This person started serving their sentence on April 11. If there was testimony from the victims or anything that led to this persons arrest, it would be a pretty strong motive in my opinion.

Please delete if not allowed.

15. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

And I just found another one that started serving for the same offense on April 21.

16. mommasouth

mommasouth New Member

I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to it would be a step father I have seen it somewhere I think on here in one of the threads. If not allowed please delete ..

17. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

I've been on the threads since day one and this has never been discussed I would be shocked if anyone else knew about it as you would really have to dig and get lucky looking at dates.

18. mommasouth

mommasouth New Member

I am thinking I read it in a news link maybe that was posted.

19. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

It has always been that way, but lately some seem to just keep on posting without supplying a link. If someone ask for a link it is suppose to be supplied not suppose to be met with resistance, or be sent to find it in a catalog of info. If it is being posted as fact thena link should with it, its pretty easy. jmo I have never used the media thread.

20. THATchick1021

THATchick1021 Member

I think Mr. Kitty wants to be our WS mascot [emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.