OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maz1rude

maz1rude New Member

Perhaps the open windows were meant as a signal to other "shooters", as in, "This house has been taken care of"?

2. Toralei

Toralei New Member

Could LM be referring to DR's dogs? There another interview somewhere where he (I think it was him) said the dogs had been "let out". Maybe DR's dogs are the ones missing...
    JMO

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Here's the post where I saw the dogs were let out

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12531270

3. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom New Member

Confused me for a moment at first as well. But I think it was referring to the kid's parents--not that Hannah is Frankie's mom, as it appears.

4. maoxian

maoxian New Member

I listened with headphones too ... I don't hear "please don't hurt me" ... she's talking to the child, says something to the child, and he says something in return, but I don't think it's "good job."

​[video=youtube;3jKapxxJycw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jKapxxJycw[/video]

5. winterrose

winterrose New Member

I believe it was 500 yards from KR, he said his Uncle.

6. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2ยข.

I've wondered that too. Her kids would have been about 8 and 10 at his time of death in 2008. He was incarcerated in 1998, and released from prison in 2002, after serving four years of a ten year sentence. So they'd have been two and four (approx.) when he was released. But, what is most odd is that out of all his blood grandchildren, his former d-i-l's sister, and her children, were named as " a very special family that he loved so much". (Personally, I'd not have had my children around him, just based on his record.)
    Another thing I found odd is that Geneva is listed as his surviving wife. They'd been divorced for 13 years.

7. black_squirrel

black_squirrel Well-Known Member

I could be wrong about the "please, don't hurt me" because she is saying it while crying, but I cannot hear anything else that she could be saying. I am pretty sure about the "good job". I think it is an adult male voice. If Bobby's story is correct then it couldn't have been a child, because she called 911 before going into Frankie's house.

8. Hilda Swenson

Hilda Swenson Member

Could be but when BJM entered she said the doors were locked and dogs outside when they were usually inside. If you look at the one photo of the back window open, there is enough "stuff" under the window that one could have stepped down onto the ground easily without having to jump or drop too far. You would think the dogs would have followed whoever it was unless they were familiar with them, jmo.

9. LilBird

LilBird New Member

I can't find a picture showing that there was an open window at FR'S place. Am I overlooking it?

10. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I have a question about the black eye. If he got hit in the eye right before he got shot, would it be black? Or does that imply he got it sometime before being shot? Black eyes are usually slow to formation right? I mean they may be puffy, but take a while to turn black. Mine were when my graceful self fell down the stairs and face planted, breaking my nose. I could post pictures of the first couple of days showing the progression, but I don't want to scare everyone off, lololololol.

11. maoxian

maoxian New Member

Not sure if it has been posted before ... sentencing information for Clarence Rhoden (Sexual Battery):

https://bailbondcity.com/ohio/ohdoc-inmate-RHODEN/A354855

12. black_squirrel

black_squirrel Well-Known Member

I think it is very likely that he got the black eye before he was shot. Since he was in bed, it seems that he got the black eye before he went to bed, and got shot while he was in bed. There may have been a fight during the day, and then someone took revenge in the night.

13. maz1rude

maz1rude New Member

I didn't hear all that when I listened to the 911 call last week. I originally thought she had said something about checking on Frankie. But now that I listened to the call with a good set of headphones, I too heard what you heard. But the mind is so easily convinced, when you hear something that you can't really make out clearly defined words, to hear something that has been suggested by someone else.

14. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

That's what I was getting at. Now I'm wondering if all of the soft tissue bruising was from some sort of altercation earlier .

Eta: and if it was, I don't think the victims thought is was a big deal. I think if they thought it was and were expecting more trouble , people would have been awake. So that leads me back to family.

15. JoHyphen

JoHyphen Active Member

I hear her say "they don't deserve this" and then it sounds like a female saying "good job". Could be the friend's wife trying to console her after making that call.

16. maz1rude

maz1rude New Member

A lot of things can cause a "black eye". A friend of mine had surgery on her upper jaw several weeks ago, and the surgery caused a swollen, black eye to form.

17. maoxian

maoxian New Member

Yes, the power of suggestion is amazing when you're listening to something garbled.

18. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom New Member

Why exit the window?

19. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom New Member

I wonder, did she actually look for them. Or was she just responding to a question about whether she saw any shell casings or guns?

20. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

Wouldn't CRsr also be his uncle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.