OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alimathis

Alimathis Member

I see it. Black round object?

2. ColMustard

ColMustard Well-Known Member

Yep, that's one. The others are on the opposite end of the trailer.

3. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE

Yes, and the resisting on DR is interesting as to who the victim was.

4. ColMustard

BJM said she gave little B her hoodie when she took him, so it must've been at least cool outside? re: open windows ( also deadbolt lock on at least one door)

So what if DS did spend the night with KR? Would change things around.

5. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

O/T:

!! I have never grasped wanting kids! Ugh--anytime I say that people say well if your parents felt that way........................................ my mother and I have a deep relationship..................in sum she has described me as an exhausting child!! The joke is I could not even be born on time - I decided to enter the world three weeks early!!! Following directions has always been problematic -cant focus!!

Teachers had the same sort of thoughts! Big mouth, funny (class clown) disruptive, impulsive, fidgety, no attn span, bored easily!!!! Us old folks remember the "Behavior" part of report cards (I wonder do they still do that?) I never got a "S" on any behavior domains. "N" was my montra!

A nightmare!!!

I would like to think some of that has changed - but some of the mods would still agree with the above mentioned!!

That is funny.....................................................

6. Libertasi

Libertasi New Member

I was thinking along the same lines with the growop discussion. I must be the only one here that gardens and cans. I have a big garden and a little garden. I preserve and can enough for 1 yr. I liken pot plants to tomato and pepper etc. I don't have help lol and I grow from seedling to transplant. Do all my weeding and pruning.

7. MVLM

MVLM Member

Pretty sure that's around the time of the AM incident, her SIL, married to JM, who first went to DR's house that morning. I will go back and cross-reference if I can find anything.

8. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

The deadbolt shown in the photos was of CR1s trailer I believe. I may be wrong, I'd have to go in search of to be sure.

9. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

Bullet holes in the living room window? Hmm. I hadn't read that. Kind of makes it certain the fight started in the living room. I didn't know about the bullet holes.

10. rsd1200

You sound a bit like my firstborn. lol I never saw myself as having children either, but, I ended up w/them! It's never been a dull moment since, and I love them dearly. :)

11. rsd1200

Edit: I just read in an April 28 article that "DeWine also would not say if there was forced entry at any of the four homes where the eight victims were killed, if they were tortured or if there was more than one killer."
    http://www.austin360.com/news/news/...-victims-in-pike-county-shooting-could/nrDQ6/

12. ColMustard

Thinking about someone sleeping in a camper.... The walls and windows are pretty thin, I've been camping in a modern 5th-wheel and could hear people walking around in campers next door. How hard would it be to get the door open and slip into the bed area? Add the dog into that scenario.

If you're paranoid, you would surely have the door locked from inside.

If DS did spend the night, then the story about not showing up could be cover in case others knew he was supposed to be there. He knew the cameras were there, and possibly knew quite a lot more.

KR could have been first since he was alleged to be heading out pretty early that morning. The turkey hunter was hearing shots near UHR by the time KR would have been out and about. So placing KR last puts the shooters at his door near the time he was supposed to awake and leaving. (if we believe that part of the DS interview)

I wonder what is the earliest time anyone saw DS on the 22nd? Is LR the first to hear from DS? Person might need a bit of sleep if they're up most of the night, doin' ... stuff. Sleeping in the day makes you late for ... phone calls.

13. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

Frankie's trailer was a split bedroom plan with the kitchen/dining in the middle of the house. The front door opened into the living room with the dining and kitchen to the left- dining in front and kitchen in back.

14. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I truly must be getting senile since I Don't remember reading about FR's trailer being split or the bullet holes in the window at CR1's either. Geez. Old age is awful, but the alternative is worse. Lol

15. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

There are interior pictures of Frankies house. I'm not sure I can post them here. I did not hear about bullet holes though :)

16. dturner12

dturner12 New Member

I just felt BJM offered way too much information on that 911 call. That is whats bothering me. I'm not sure if I suspect her. I am not sure why she felt the need to elaborate on the locked doors but yet she had no idea who followed her inside the trailer. Her 911 call seemed strange to me but I guess I am not sure how I would react if I was in that same situation.

17. dturner12

dturner12 New Member

Crawling in and out of those small windows sure would leave alot of fingerprints unless of course they wore gloves.

18. newtonskeyz

newtonskeyz New Member

What gets me with the windows, there are no screens?
    I would not sleep with the windows open. Bugs, critters?
    I find it really hard to believe the occupants had them open like this.
    Even the lady who found them, she used the words "wide" open, as if she found it odd.

19. dturner12

dturner12 New Member

20. Tinkemom63

Tinkemom63 New Member

delete duplicated post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.