OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 54. That's about what I counted from the overhead shot at the property the other day. I thought I'd read 150 somewhere?

They had said 100-150 were towed from in and around CRsr's property.

Also, on helicopter footage in one of the videos, it definitely appears there are some in the woods too.

The truck was parked at end of DR's driveway, it had quite a few LE around it. Also there was much questioning on here if a large man that was leaning in on it was handcuffed or not, and going to be put in it. But then after a bit it was concluded he was a LE. The car in question that was towed at the same time was grey or silver not sure of the make

Those "complex criminal developments"! The reason the reward money was pulled.

In my opinion, Jeff Ruby has a history of helpfully inserting himself in criminal cases. He may have been asked to back off for all we know. I wouldn't be surprised if he is on WS.

Are you serious?

Why wouldn't I be? I've spent some holidays in a camper, I'm 5.7, and would be banging my head constantly. The door is narrow and the beds are claustrophobic. KR was twice my size, and I would have gone mad within a month of not being able to move around freely.

IMO, Dewine had a very good reason for making it clear he was not releasing any information with specifics and he stated this from the very start. A LOT of specifics about three of the four crime scenes have been revealed in two separate interviews. I hope that hasn't damaged the investigation but I cannot imagine that it helped.

One surefire way to keep your key witnesses in the fold and cooperating is to ask them how much they were paid to kill their family.

This is in the general area of Rhoden territory. The name of the cemetery is curious.
Maybe that is a huge family name in the area.
I had come across this article last week.
There was one more follow up. It said many pill bottles were found in the car.
I forget details. Case never solved.

here is that article https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/136/136181_2011-0777 -RFI.pdf

here is obit http://www.rogerwdavisfuneralhome.com/notices/Harry-Howard

He came from a very large family.

I understood that he was found on the same road as KR's camper. Accusations were made on social media.

There is also an article out there about a female with the same last name, and her boyfriend, found murdered Feb 2015 in Colorado. Bullet holes in a mattress.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/02/03/loveland-woman-murdered-in-her-home/

The truck was parked at end of DR's driveway, it had quite a few LE around it. Also there was much questioning on here if a large man that was leaning in on it was handcuffed or not, and going to be put in it. But then after a bit it was concluded he was a LE. The car in question that was towed at the same time was grey or silver not sure of the make

Indeed that was LE leaning into the truck, I saw them milling about during the aerial video that day. He was looking in there several times, making me think there was something about the interior of that truck.

Someone state that Chris sr got a loan for $30,000.00 and paid cash for the remaining $30,000.00. I believe this is where DR lived. I can't imagine a bank loaning that much out to someone who doesn't have a steady job. If he got a loan from a bank has it been paid back?

He just got the loan on 3/21/16 - doubt he paid it back before the murders.

And now LM is refusing to comment.

I hope everyone stops talking. Anything said will be used against any witness who testifies at trial. A def attorney will twist words every which way, anything to cause reasonable doubt.

On the other hand I want everyone to keep talking so someone will slip up and reveal something to help the prosecution.

If LE has told them to quit talking then I believe LE knows that person was not involved.

IMO

This property is nowhere near the Uranium Enrichment plant. The enrichment process stopped many years ago. It is now in clean up processes. Uranium has zero to do with this incident.

The recorder site is not functioning right now. All mortgages are recorded there. The tax card says CR1 was the tax payer, typically mortgages are escrowed and the tax payer would be the bank or a 3rd party administering it for the bank.

Where are you finding info on a loan?

The recorder site is not functioning right now. All mortgages are recorded there. The tax card says CR1 was the tax payer, typically mortgages are escrowed and the tax payer would be the bank or a 3rd party administering it for the bank.

Where are you finding info on a loan?

It depends on the bank IMO. We always paid our RE taxes separately from the mortgage, the tax bill was sent to our home.

Wow, well I think this story kinda blows out the theory of them having to kill everyone that could possibly have known something. Sounds like this ChRo was very close to Frankie and Hannah and people would think she would know most things as well. Very close as in who stays and visits with their x and his new fiancee until 10:30 at night. Someone very close. IMO

I can't find what time she got there. How long did she stay?

Someone state that Chris sr got a loan for $30,000.00 and paid cash for the remaining $30,000.00. I believe this is where DR lived. I can't imagine a bank loaning that much out to someone who doesn't have a steady job. If he got a loan from a bank has it been paid back?

All he needed was either previous loan experience for instance maybe he had already repaid a loan he took out to build the barn

Or he could have put down collateral

I can't find what time she got there. How long did she stay?

We don't know what time she arrived, so we don't know if it was a long visit or not. She just says she dropped him off Thursday night and visited until about 2230.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't I be? I've spent some holidays in a camper, I'm 5.7, and would be banging my head constantly. The door is narrow and the beds are claustrophobic. KR was twice my size, and I would have gone mad within a month of not being able to move around freely.

OTOH when one is in a situation permanently, rather than just a vacation, one gets used to it. And possibly he really only slept tehre and was outside, or with family elsewhere, a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member