ú

OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

I'm just searching the victims in the tool bars.. Seeing all of their public posts, including those in garage sale sites. So not sure exactly what I would link to.

2. K.L.Puyallup

K.L.Puyallup New Member

Per the rules, linking to a victim or named suspect's post is permitted.

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

That is actually not a bad theory. I've been tying it to Kenneth, Chris Sr. and Gary (from Ky.) getting mixed into something incredibly unwise, from the start, and the others were killed b/c they knew too much/saw them and/or would remember them from a past visit. But I think Gary is key too. Whether they knew he was coming and got them all at one time, or came with him, and killed them all b/c of money. By them finding Chris Sr. (?) in the bathroom then that seems they were first, asking them where the money was, etc... Then taking care of business w/the rest of the family.

4. KKearns

KKearns Well-Known Member

If you go to the post, the carrot in the right hand corner will give you an option for copying a link to the post.

5. K.L.Puyallup

K.L.Puyallup New Member

Which victim posted about needing money?

6. VicVixvi

VicVixvi Member

7. branwynbreeze

branwynbreeze Well-Known Member

Thanks! Beaver Creek Road is where they searched. Snipped from bottom link

In late January, a package at the Piketon post office arrived smelling of marijuana, leading law enforcement eventually to a "shatter" lab on Beaver Creek Road, where a large amount of oil was being extracted from marijuana, Junk said.

8. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

FR. Didn't say he needed money, but when I search his name on FB, And scroll through alllllll of the posts of media and friends and family mourning, intermittently throughout he is trying hard to sell a car, posting multiple times a day, multiple days, on multiple sites, first asking how much he could get, then asking for a few hundred. Just found it interesting that all of the posts are dated within 10 days of the murder and all other garage site posts with him are from months or years ago and few and far inbetween, and certainly not repeated like I continue to get as I scroll through. They all aren't lumped together, but they continue popping up with different dates on different sites. Just IMO seems like he was trying to come up with a few hundred harder than he appeared to have usually tried.

Again, JMO.

I have all the screenshots with the different dates, if those are allowed to be posted? Just seemed like he was trying hard, IMO.

9. KKearns

10. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

11. K.L.Puyallup

K.L.Puyallup New Member

That is interesting. Unfortunately, screenshots aren't allowed. Only direct links. If you are on your computer, when you're viewing the post, you can click the gray timestamp at the top where it says the date/time posted, and that will take you to the post itself. You can copy the link from there.
    BUT if that's too much trouble, don't worry about it.
    That's really some interesting information.

Especially given that... didn't LE take two trucks away? I wonder if he was more interested in getting rid of the truck than he was in getting money for it.

12. K.L.Puyallup

K.L.Puyallup New Member

It seems like everyone was on friendly enough terms in the family. BM may have had a friendship with CRsr that lasted beyond the divorce (though DR & CRsr were in an "it's complicated" relationship, right?)

13. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

Hink. Not hunk I hate auto correct

14. KKearns

Yes that is correct but they all still seemed really tied to each other for whatever reason..

Dana got back with him a while back but wasn't living with him due to the place she recently bought. We're they not together and she demanded to have a part of the business and a home and maybe bragged to some people how she was making him do this by threatening to expose him?

All their close ties and there are many, are odd..

15. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

Right. It was a car, but I still find it odd that there were SO many posts, repeated, multiple days, all within the 10 day period when it appeared from the thousands I've scrolled through that he never tried to sell anything THAT hard.

ETA: I am on my phone, so linking to multiple FB posts is not ideal. I'm going to continue sifting through and compile a list I can post when I'm through? But there is nothing really interesting other than him reposting over and over again like he was needing to make some cash fast.

Again, it may have nothing to do with anything. Grasping at anything here.

16. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

I'm sorry you are incorrect. You don't even have the address right. The correct address is 4199. The information I posted earlier is from the pike county property appraisers office and ownership records were verified. There is also maps of the houses at this site. You are showing Dana's house being about two acres over when in fact it was one mile away.

17. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

I was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

18. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

Is this one?
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/327206450770544?view=permalink&id=557721361052384

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

19. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

20. KKearns

But.. Now my question.. Did she go in the second house after the 911 call? Usually they stay on the phone with you until the cops get there. They did a little while, we heard her crying. Why is there no call about this second house?

What I heard the first day was she went in one house and the deputy was flagged down about the second house. According to the dad, the family went in three houses.

If I found that in one house and hung up with 911 and found the second house I would call back immediately. We only have clips of the 911 call, not the entire call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.