OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about there, but here, just in a somewhat rural area, there is a man that has hundreds of fighting *advertiser censored*. Their cages all lined up are very visible from the road, a road that the sherrif's dept travels several times a day.

Nothing is ever done about it, not even animal control or zoning will touch it. I don't know if he just sells them, fights them or both. It seems many times this type thing is overlooked in many places until something big happens.

I've seen them around many places too but the thing is it's not illegal to have the chickens and the fights are set up in secret locations away from their properties.

The county prosecutor made it clear this morning that the marijuana operations uncovered at the scene of the Pike County killings were not simply a few random plants in a field somewhere.

One of the three growing operations was set up indoors, Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk said.

There appeared to be several hundred plants.

"It wasn't just somebody sitting pots in the window," he said.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/25/1-piketon-more.html

That interview with the father addresses the truck towed yesterday also. He also says Bobbi Jo went in 3 houses I believe.

Rural Ohio plus serious pot grow would suggest that these residents would be heavily armed. No dogs? Seems like the perps got the drop on all of the sites. Just a guess but it would seem to be multiple perps.

The first house shown is the house at Left Fork

No, the first house shown is on Union Hill Road. It is Dana Rhoden's house. The Left Fork road address is a trailer set back off the road with a barn in front of it.

Attachments

• UHR3.jpg
    UHR3.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 3122UH.jpg
    3122UH.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 48
Has anyone seen this interview with Dana's father? He says some really odd things..

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

"If you want some information, you need to go to the [inaudible] nursing home, and talk to the people down there."
"There's a lot of things that have been covered up in Pike County."
"Leonard, what's been covered up?"
"NO NO! I can't say that yet!"
"Whoever done it must know the family, 'cause there were dogs there. They would eat you up."

---
Also, vague ramblings interjected about how they took his truck that was parked on Dana's(?) property without tags, and how he wants it back.

Really weird. I suspect he might be drunk, too. So definitely a grain of salt, there

Rural Ohio plus serious pot grow would suggest that these residents would be heavily armed. No dogs? Seems like the perps got the drop on all of the sites. Just a guess but it would seem to be multiple perps.

Wanting to hear if the bullets are from the same weapon, thinking that the (18) pieces of evidence includes shell casings. jmo

I thought that HG was the mother of the three yr old boy, and the 6mo boy but the diagram shows that the 3 yr old is frankies son and the 6mo is Frankie and HannahG's also, HannaR's 3 yr old is not mentioned, so must not have been at the scene. Right????

BBM- If they were acting as informants to the FBI, they would absolutely still have their grow set up. LE would want to see where that cannabis was going, whose hands it was changing with, what the scope was, etc. They would have to continue on as if nothing was happening, to properly investigate and collect evidence.

Not saying they aren't involved. I do not think they were the actual property raided since it'd be odd if raided, pix taken, write up in paper then all released allowed to continue operation. That would scream sting

Very interesting to hear his perspective. The LE have painted a very different picture of their relationship with the remaining family than he did in this interview.

The dad also said there were two dogs that would "eat you up".

He also said questioned could be answered at the nursing home she worked at.. Wonder what that means?

I live in very rural country. My doors are always locked. Because if someone breaks into my house, they're coming for blood, not an XBox. Also why I have plenty of guns.

Wanting to hear if the bullets are from the same weapon, thinking that the (18) pieces of evidence includes shell casings. jmo

I was thinking there were no shell casings found..

Mother and daughter were killed (shots in the head) in Jan 2016. <modsnip> There is a justice page for the 2 on facebook. Wonder if related to this carnage? https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=919959698093807&id=112980768791708&fref=nf Justice for Mykal and Candy

Very similar because Candy was shot execution while in bed plus she was a known dealer in the are. I've tried to find a connection between them and the 8 killed in Piketon and the only thing I've noticed is Hannah Gilley's brother Charlie went to Minford school and that's where Mykal was a student. I also believe Charlie is the father of Hanna Rhodes baby but she was no longer in a relationship with him. Forgive me if this isn't accurate. Trying to keep it all straight is confusing at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10