OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a key outside.

Bobby Jo (who found the 2 men) said "The door was locked when we got here, but I knew where the key was at, so I went in and they were laying on the floor" in this article http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/04/23/familys-tragedy-playing-out-worlds-stage/83433594/
Did she actually try the door first or did she just assume it would be locked and retrieve the key? I've used a key to get into my own home when my family had heard me driving in and unlocked the door. That's why I wondered.

[video=twitter;724755603126640640]https://twitter.com/JEGenovese/status/724755603126640640[/video]

John Genovese ‏@JEGenovese 2h2 hours ago
NOW: @BCSOalerts incident command center arrives to Pike County @WCPO

attachment.php

Dang, it's about time!!!

Bobby Jo Manley quoted in article...

"The Pike County Sheriff's wanted to ask me the same questions the BCI did,'' she said, adding that investigators seem to be fixated on when she found the bodies. They said it was earlier, Bobby Jo says. But she said, she went there around 7 a.m."

I wonder why LE believes that she found them earlier than 7 am? Some type of physical evidence must point in that direction.

Maybe she inadvertently tracked blood upon entering the house? I'd assume the crime scene guys could roughly estimate how long any blood tracks had been there.

Well that is interesting, could explain some of the extra questioning also. Also with the father saying the daughter went to the other house after finding them, she could have tracked blood from the first place to the second.

NCAIS code is "all other miscellaneous ambulatory health care services."
So, something outpatient and vague.

It's been around too long to prepare for medical marijuana this year. Would be interesting to know where the $67K is coming from. Maybe they were involved with the pill mills before..

It's been around too long to prepare for medical marijuana this year. Would be interesting to know where the $67K is coming from. Maybe they were involved with the pill mills before..

There's also a second business that is registered with the same phone number, in Peebles, that I can barely find any information on. It could be totally unrelated, so I won't list what it is. But it's a retail space that has an active license in spite of never having actually operated a storefront, and it brings in 37k/year with 1 employee.

Not sure it matters, but while digging through SM, it appears one of the deceased was trying hard to make a few hundred bucks this past week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also a second business that is registered with the same phone number, in Peebles, that I can barely find any information on. It could be totally unrelated, so I won't list what it is. But it's a retail space that has an active license in spite of never having actually operated a storefront, and it brings in 37k/year with 1 employee.

ALL of them were active on FB in selling items, small items. It could be related to that.

I definitely feel like there is more than pot going on here. VERY curious about the shatter and this being potentially connected.

Well that is interesting, could explain some of the extra questioning also. Also with the father saying the daughter went to the other house after finding them, she could have tracked blood from the first place to the second.

If the crime lab called LE up and said "the blood that BJM tracked thru House #1 is actually the blood of a victim from House #2, that would certainly explain why LE felt an urgent need to show up at 3 AM to re-question her about it.

ETA: That might ALSO be why they towed one of the cars... to thoroughly test it for traces of tracked blood?

Not sure it matters, but while digging through SM, it appears one of the deceased was trying hard to make a few hundred bucks this past week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me that probably almost everything is related and matters in some way. These people really put a lot of stuff on social media.

If the crime lab called LE up and said "the blood that BJM tracked thru House #1 is actually came from a victim found in House #2, that would certainly explain why LE felt an urgent need to show up at 3 AM to re-question her about it.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member