OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by 0101ABA, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Our security systems have a dvr connected. All someone would have to do is to take the dvr. The cameras are just the eyes that the dvr records the video. Trail cams are different. They can record, take pictures and some have audio.

2. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Apparently, there is a 42 minute interview you have to pay for. blah

3. evelezrn

evelezrn Registered Nurse

I can't see anything in any links provided. Guess "news" is now just teasers for a Pay-per-view event..... Probably just a bunch of stuff about how positive they are that's it's local and something really really big, BUT don't really know a thing. Really unprofessional. MOO

4. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

5. Beckybar

Beckybar New Member

Can't see anything on any of these links just the written story no video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

6. observation

observation Active Member

7. Deltucky

Deltucky Former Member

Thanks Dudly. That wasn't a long video, but it told a lot. The Sheriff looks so tired and heavily burdened. I have quietly followed this from the start. I so badly want justice for that family.

8. Beckybar

Beckybar New Member

Makes me wonder how they presented that...if it does have something to do with the Derby?

9. kbpirate

kbpirate Active Member

I've been thinking that they may have been in some shady financial dealings and have been involved in money laundering.

10. Val1971

Val1971 New Member

I just watched the video twice. I feel even more confused lol. If I understood correctly . 1- Even with a few Rhodens selling pot,and a few small indoor grows , drugs likely NOT the motive for killings ( drugs likely had nothing to do with it ) 2-, the possibility of a few stolen cars on the property NOT the motive .. 3- Rhodens involved in 2 fights not reported to police days before the murders 4-Some property will be returned , but trailers and contents will stay in custody until and after a trial 5- suspects or someone who knows something very helpful is probably watching the release 6-The motive for the murders of 8 people is much bigger then drugs and derby cars ...... So my question is if we for a few minutes remove these motives , what do we have ? Bigger then drugs ..??? Is whatever is in that trailer ( public doesnt need to know about ) the motive ???

11. kbpirate

kbpirate Active Member

I sure would like to know all participants in any unreported fights they had!

12. Beckybar

Beckybar New Member

I didn't hear him say no Derby involvement i heard him say it's not a couple indoor grow ops or a couple of stolen cars on the property.

13. Flatbush

Flatbush Active Member

That is not right, having to pay. :maddening:

This case, for now at least is the only thing I would want to read that paper for....not fair.

14. observation

observation Active Member

It really sticks out to me that that Reader says some property will be returned BUT trailers and contents will stay in custody until AFTER a trial. This is me speculating, but something is in one of these trailers that somebody wants really bad and may have killed and beat up some family for- but could not find on the day of the murders. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Flatbush

Flatbush Active Member

Yep, that is what I heard as well. I am not familiar with the derby thing, other than to know they get an old car, paint it up and run in to each other until one is left running I believe. Not my cup of tea but many are interested in such I suppose.

16. Obiwankenobi

Obiwankenobi Member

This case IS the only thing I follow or ever have followed! I'm not real sure why, but it's almost like my life stopped the day it happened. Something about the fact that so many everyday people, young people, lost their lives moments apart from one another of the same family. One thing I've said all along, not drugs, not cars but something bigger than that! I'm ready for them to find these people and bring them to justice, for the sake of the family, community and Poor Reader who either has high blood pressure or a sunburn!

17. Val1971

Val1971 New Member

I edited my post about the derby , sorry didnt realize it didnt delete before posting .Also what I posted is not word for word from the interview ,

18. Flatbush

Flatbush Active Member

You and me both! I live close, its so nerve racking! Way to close for comfort. Just thinking of the mindset whomever did this has to have...killing 8 people.
    When they make arrests and it goes to trial I WILL be there, camera in tow.

19. Obiwankenobi

Obiwankenobi Member

You must share! I live 2 states away and it still gets my nerves on edge.

20. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2ยข.

He was legally married, at least one time, for only about a year, from what I've gathered. However, there is a 2nd individual who claims to be a former spouse. I just found it odd, b/c there is no mention, nor record of a 2nd marriage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.