OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awesome piece of information! Can its previously owner be tracked by carfax?

Unlikely. I checked on the Carfax website and was even willing to shell out $40 for a report because I am absolutely dying of curiosity, but it said previous owner names are not provided. I am thinking the owner history is something that is very hard to get. But I bet LE has that info and I bet it is quite interesting.

I'm guessing. It would be interesting to know how much he paid for it or if it was "gifted" to him by someone.

The BMV website shows he paid $200 for the vehicle. It has a little over 220,000 miles on it, which is over average, but still seems like he got a pretty good deal. This is public record on BMV. Previous owner information is not public record.

I wonder if DR moved because the Wagners were calling CPS on HR or they suspected the Wagners were going to start causing trouble with CPS. CPS inspects the entire house when they make a visit. They would have seen the grow operation at CR senior's property and taken custody of HR's toddler. In some states if you've had one child taken by CPS, CPS shows up again at the hospital with the birth of the next child.

But do we know that he bought it from JW or just that it was bought in the same month that the property was sold?

We do not know who previously owned the truck and it appears to be doubtful that we can find that information. It doesn't appear to be public record.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it LM who made this public? My understanding is that BCI went to JM's house and LM followed them up there and shouted a profanity at them. I think things went downhill from there, if that is even possible and LM volunteered to them that JM had removed the GPS tracker.

My understanding is LM also provided the press with a copy of the GPS warrant and I think he also volunteered to the press that JM flunked a recent polygraph.

Who called the press? Who gave LM a copy of the warrant and told him that his son failed the poly? LE. They've managed to keep things under wraps in a tiny little town, about one of the biggest murder cases in modern history, yet they couldn't quietly go to JM's house, and talk to him about the tracker. or call him into the office, and arrest him there if he couldn't produce the tracker, while informing him he failed the poly.? No, I think they wanted this out there. I may be wrong, but it seems if they don't want something to go public, it hasn't.

Who called the press? Who gave LM a copy of the warrant and told him that his son failed the poly? LE. They've managed to keep things under wraps in a tiny little town, about one of the biggest murder cases in modern history, yet they couldn't quietly go to JM's house, and talk to him about the tracker. or call him into the office, and arrest him there if he couldn't produce the tracker, while informing him he failed the poly.? No, I think they wanted this out there. I may be wrong, but it seems if they don't want something to go public, it hasn't.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...assacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414/

Leonard is providing all of the details here (to the press). I imagine he went to the press with this as LE did not report this, so how would the press have known about it?

I believe the Pike Co. Attorney did provide a written response, but it was after LM talked to the press.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...assacre-more-search-details-emerge/101713414/

Leonard is providing all of the details here (to the press). I imagine he went to the press with this as LE did not report this, so how would the press have known about it?

I believe the Pike Co. Attorney did provide a written response, but it was after LM talked to the press.

Add: The Pike Co. Prosecutor announced the arrest of JM. This was after LM gave an interview to the press to explain what happened.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/loca...s-tracker-in-pike-county-murder-investigation

Unlikely. I checked on the Carfax website and was even willing to shell out $40 for a report because I am absolutely dying of curiosity, but it said previous owner names are not provided. I am thinking the owner history is something that is very hard to get. But I bet LE has that info and I bet it is quite interesting.

According to the website, you can purchase a title abstract for $5.00 at the DMV. It includes the following:

* Vehicle owner(s) information (name and address)
* Previous owner information, if applicable (name and address)
* Vehicle information (VIN, make, model, year, etc.)
* Lien holder information, if applicable (name and address)
* Vehicle title number and title status

Would it be weird if I did this?? Because I totally will.. I'm curious.

According to the website, you can purchase a title abstract for $5.00 at the DMV. It includes the following:

* Vehicle owner(s) information (name and address)
* Previous owner information, if applicable (name and address)
* Vehicle information (VIN, make, model, year, etc.)
* Lien holder information, if applicable (name and address)
* Vehicle title number and title status

Would it be weird if I did this?? Because I totally will.. I'm curious.

Please do! I'd go myself, but I'm far from Ohio.

The sight of this is very disturbing to me! Only an uncaring piles up their child's belongings like this and leaves them to ruin. JW's child had her mommy taken from her and now all her favorite toys are trashed. JW obviously doesn't care.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.18.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.18.04 AM.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 390
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.23.52 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.23.52 AM.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 391
The sight of this is very disturbing to me! Only an uncaring piles up their child's belongings like this and leaves them to ruin. JW's child had her mommy taken from her and now all her favorite toys are trashed. JW obviously doesn't care.

Favorite toys? Do you have insider, intimate knowledge of this child and her play habits?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members