OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

Old article from June 6, 2016, but it has some details of CG and HMR's romance:

CG, 21, has never held K. But he aches to, he said. He's seen pictures of her.

CG and HR had stopped seeing each other for about a month when she discovered she was pregnant using a store-bought test in the bathroom stall of a Wal-Mart.

He had wildly mixed emotions at the thought of being a father back then.

"It was scary. I was nervous,'' he said.

Hanna Rhoden and he "went our separate ways but I told her I'd be there for her."

He saw her occasionally, her belly growing bigger each time. In late September or early October, she sent him an ultrasound image of K as a fetus.

That image remains his Facebook cover photo.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

And here is what the W's were saying in April of 2016:

JW, 23, said there's a 50/50 chance he's K's father. He and HR dated for nearly three years before they welcomed her half-sister, Sophia, now 2 1/2 years old. If Wagner is her father, that would mean her half-sister would become her full sister...

"I'm not going to take her," Wagner said. "But I will want mandatory visitation in order to see her regularly."

He wants to ensure she gets to know her tow-headed big sister who loves tea parties, getting her fingernails painted and swinging and playing on the extensive play areas Wagner has built at their house. It's a home where Wagner once hoped Hanna Rhoden would come back eventually, bringing Kylie.

Regardless of what happens, K and S are now, and forever will be, at least half-sisters.

The girls share a bond: They lost the same mommy.

"They need each other,'' said Wagner's mom, Angela Wagner. "When they get old enough to understand, they will really need each other."

At this point in time, it sounds like the W's were planning on hanging around for a while. At least no mention of Alaska in this article from June 2016.

Having visited the area they are living in I would say that every one in that area of Alaska is watching them. JOM

Given JW's speeding ticket, I'd say the Alaska Highway Patrol is watching too.

CG and HR had stopped seeing each other for about a month when she discovered she was pregnant using a store-bought test in the bathroom stall of a Wal-Mart.

Hanna Rhoden and he "went our separate ways but I told her I'd be there for her."

He saw her occasionally, her belly growing bigger each time. In late September or early October, she sent him an ultrasound image of K as a fetus.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

At this point in time, it sounds like the W's were planning on hanging around for a while. At least no mention of Alaska in this article from June 2016.
Sounds like he had that part all figured out....
But kind of hard to do from Alaska......

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Based on her 9/21/2015 ultrasound, there could have been a 50/50, I'd think. It states her LMP, and # of weeks/days along. CG, putting that ultrasound, as his background, imo, was a statement, to the other potential fathers, as in, I think the child is mine, and if so, I'm stepping up. I would not doubt it, if we had heard it rumored, that there had been tension between the potential fathers. So they knew it was possible that dna tests were gonna be called into play, until one of them was confirmed the bio dad. Seems both JW & CG would have likely volunteered, and neither seemed be unhappy about the prospect of the child being theirs. Uncertain still, who potential father #3 was.

Edit: HMR's sm account says she was in a new relationship in October, 2015. I'm guessing that's CH.

Based on her 9/21/2015 ultrasound, there could have been a 50/50, I'd think. It states her LMP, and # of weeks/days along. CG, putting that ultrasound, as his background, imo, was a statement, to the other potential fathers, as in, I think the child is mine, and if so, I'm stepping up. I would not doubt it, if we had heard it rumored, that there had been tension between the potential fathers. So they knew it was possible that dna tests were gonna be called into play, until one of them was confirmed the bio dad. Seems both JW & CG would have likely volunteered, and neither seemed be unhappy about the prospect of the child being theirs. Uncertain still, who potential father #3 was.

Edit: HMR's sm account says she was in a new relationship in October, 2015. I'm guessing that's CH.

Interesting! CH is #3 possible father? I thought I had read his name in one of the articles, but I think it was the one I linked and I didn't see it there.

I think it's possible. I think that second search was caused due to a tip from someone in a cell. They thought it was valid and pulled out all stops. If you'll note, they didn't search the inside of any of the homes. Just the grounds, and those trailers. They had searched what was called a, nursing home, on the elder Ws property (iirc), prior to this. I think that it is one of the search warrants that LM speaks about, where they (LE), in executing a search, took bedding from an old man who was bedfast, and LM seemed to think it was ridiculous. Idk who the bedfast man was though, and he speaks to JW coming to the house, prior, all the time, but won't bring S now (JW said in another article that he'd taken S to visit other family, but, he won't take her down UHR, b/c of her Momma, and she doesn't understand. She would think that she was going there, even if they pass the turnoff to UHR). When my grandchild's father passed, she was about the same age as S. She would ask for him when she visited her paternal grandparents. She didn't understand. It was hard enough, in the manner her father passed, but, in the manner that S's mother passed, and then S's home is even gone, I can kinda see why. The road runs both ways.

Starts around the 2:30 mark about the search warrant/bedding.

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

LM revealed a lot in this interview including the text between JW and JM. Says JM sent the message at 8 or 9 p.m. that night and JW didn't get it until 3 a.m. Article says 2 p.m.

In my previous post I mentioned HR* had a relationship with someone that was showing signs of excessive substance abuse (& perhaps that is who JW was so vehemently opposed to) referenced in my notes from very early on. I have tried several of my links but they are broken.

Since that is the case. I will only ask that you take this information as a consideration & please note that this from JW was from very early on.

* Changed 'HG' to 'HR' Eagle eyed rsd1200 caught my oops indeed I meant HR not HG.
:cow:

Interesting! CH is #3 possible father? I thought I had read his name in one of the articles, but I think it was the one I linked and I didn't see it there.

In looking back at HMR's timeline, I get the feeling, that she was sad over a breakup . Then CH came into the picture and in Oct of 2015 (she was already expecting), she started a relationship with him. I remember reading a comment from HMR after he posted a pic of them together, that she didn't want him to post it, just because he felt he had to, but because he wanted to post the picture. Also, he's taken down his FB unless I've missed something. There have been rumors about him since before the murders, and, it was just my take, that DR didn't sound overjoyed with the relationship (just based on a FB comment).

LM revealed a lot in this interview including the text between JW and JM. Says JM sent the message at 8 or 9 p.m. that night and JW didn't get it until 3 a.m. Article says 2 p.m.

Oddly enough, he says he doesn't know what it was about. I'm a parent of adult children. I'd want to know wth that message said. In those circumstances especially.

In my previous post I mentioned HG had a relationship with someone that was showing signs of excessive substance abuse (& perhaps that is who JW was so vehemently opposed to) referenced in my notes from very early on. I have tried several of my links but they are broken.

Since that is the case. I will only ask that you take this information as a consideration & please note that this from JW was from very early on.

HG or HMR? IF it's HMR, I think I know pretty sure of who you speak of. I have trouble with broken links too and have to dig to find another. Sometimes I get lucky.

I think it's possible. I think that second search was caused due to a tip from someone in a cell. They thought it was valid and pulled out all stops. If you'll note, they didn't search the inside of any of the homes. Just the grounds, and those trailers. They had searched what was called a, nursing home, on the elder Ws property (iirc), prior to this. I think that it is one of the search warrants that LM speaks about, where they (LE), in executing a search, took bedding from an old man who was bedfast, and LM seemed to think it was ridiculous. Idk who the bedfast man was though, and he speaks to JW coming to the house, prior, all the time, but won't bring S now (JW said in another article that he'd taken S to visit other family, but, he won't take her down UHR, b/c of her Momma, and she doesn't understand. She would think that she was going there, even if they pass the turnoff to UHR). When my grandchild's father passed, she was about the same age as S. She would ask for him when she visited her paternal grandparents. She didn't understand. It was hard enough, in the manner her father passed, but, in the manner that S's mother passed, and then S's home is even gone, I can kinda see why. The road runs both ways.

Starts around the 2:30 mark about the search warrant/bedding.

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

Thank you for this! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that full interview before. And I completely agree when it comes to S. The road goes both ways, even if they could’ve met at McDonald’s for lunch or something to that affect. IMO, LM is from that generation with the mentality that grandkids should be brought to visit him or come over to see him, because he is the elder. I have a grandmother like this and I love her to pieces, but it does get frustrating especially when the grandparent is of good health and capable. God love LM, I feel so many emotions every time I watch one of his interviews.

HG or HMR? IF it's HMR, I think I know pretty sure of who you speak of. I have trouble with broken links too and have to dig to find another. Sometimes I get lucky.
:phone: rad1200 Wow I bet your real good at 'Where's Waldo' books. Your spot on I meant HR.

Oddly enough, he says he doesn't know what it was about. I'm a parent of adult children. I'd want to know wth that message said. In those circumstances especially.

Me too! There would have been some serious family discussions regarding that text message. He says something about he didn't know about the text because "he" was at work. A little confusing to me. I'm trying to decipher what that might mean if JM was at work when he sent a text to JW. Sort of like maybe he is trying to distance JM from the situation/location. He says JM and JW weren't really close, but then admits they had went to derbies together before.

Then the reporter asks him about the truck and LM says JM had only had it for 2 or 3 months before LE put the tracking device on it. They ask who JM got the truck from and LM won't tell us that either. I know he knows. He says "some friends." So frustrating!

New (I think) article with statements from Reverend Fulton.

Rhoden murders two years later: no motive, no arrests, and authorities aren’t talking: https://www.peoplesdefender.com/201...ive-no-arrests-and-authorities-arent-talking/

Also I’ve never heard of this media outlet, so if not allowed, mods please remove.

[FONT=&amp]“I really believe they found evidence when they raided the farms (in Adams County) a year ago, and I think they’re putting pieces together because they want everything to fit before they charge anyone.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigators from the Ohio BCI last year searched two locations in Adams County as they focused the investigation on a former Peebles family of four who had ties to the Rhodens. George “Billy” Wagner III, Angela Wagner, Edward “Jake” Wagner, and George Wagner IV have been described as “persons of interest” in the case. Jake Wagner was the father of Hannah Rhoden’s three-year-old daughter.

BBM
If this is what the preacher who is close to the M family says I would if LM and family believe the W's were the killers? Can we now sleuth other members of the W family since this was in MSM?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I really believe they found evidence when they raided the farms (in Adams County) a year ago, and I think they’re putting pieces together because they want everything to fit before they charge anyone.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigators from the Ohio BCI last year searched two locations in Adams County as they focused the investigation on a former Peebles family of four who had ties to the Rhodens. George “Billy” Wagner III, Angela Wagner, Edward “Jake” Wagner, and George Wagner IV have been described as “persons of interest” in the case. Jake Wagner was the father of Hannah Rhoden’s three-year-old daughter.

BBM
If this is what the preacher who is close to the M family says I would if LM and family believe the W's were the killers? Can we now sleuth other members of the W family since this was in MSM?[/FONT]

This is the preacher of the church where they all gathered the day of and following the murders. From my understanding of the article, they are very close and have became so close over the past 2 years. Fulton stated that the M family has became regular attendees at his church in the last 2 years. Is that what you meant by the preacher who is close to the M family?

I agree with you and do believe it opens up the sleuthing parameters [emoji6] Reverend Fulton’s statements are extremely telling.

[FONT=&]“I really believe they found evidence when they raided the farms (in Adams County) a year ago, and I think they’re putting pieces together because they want everything to fit before they charge anyone.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Investigators from the Ohio BCI last year searched two locations in Adams County as they focused the investigation on a former Peebles family of four who had ties to the Rhodens. George “Billy” Wagner III, Angela Wagner, Edward “Jake” Wagner, and George Wagner IV have been described as “persons of interest” in the case. Jake Wagner was the father of Hannah Rhoden’s three-year-old daughter.

BBM

Mods have said previously that it's ok to discuss other people who LE has discussed in connection with the murders, but we can't accuse them of the murders. So, yes, searching for and discussing information in this case about the family members (esp those whose homes were raided last summer) should be ok as long as no one accuses them of murder, etc. Suggest using initials.

ETA: You may want to check the older threads in this forum back shortly after the W family raids were conducted. Some of us did a lot of searching on the W's and the elder W's along with Flying W farms. There's extensive real estate ownership and business dealings involved along with a church and a health care related business. There was also extensive discussion of land contracts that the elder W family members had on their properties in the area, occupied by quite a few people who have been busted for drug dealing and meth manufacturing. IOW, of the local folks you've been sleuthing in the past, you may want to check to see who owns the properties where they live.

JMO, they were thinking then of moving to AK. They probably weren't mentioning it in the news media, though.

It probably has been revealed to LM. Assume they've all been called before the GJ to give testimony and know these details.

Given the information Junk has discussed in the last week, all the family have been investigated, as we assumed. They've likely all spent a lot of time in front othe GJ, without their attorneys present and required to answer all questions. After the GJ testimony and 2 yrs of investigations, if LE and prosecutors thought Manleys were involved, they would have been arrested before now.

The only focus is on the W family. Maybe it's finally time to give the Manleys and surving Rhoden family members a break. Let's stop insinuating they're the killers. Please. TIA.

JMO, they were thinking then of moving to AK. They probably weren't mentioning it in the news media, though.

To take your statement a little further, IMO the W’s were planning the move to Alaska [bold]BEFORE[/bold] the murders. I believe the move was done over a year later because perhaps they thought and believed enough time had passed to make the move deemed acceptable and not out of the ordinary to any onlookers, but hey were wrong. JMHO. What’s that old saying? Time is a long distance between two places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie