OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Yes, that makes your thoughts sound very different and a lot like mine...

Subiechik21 likes this.

2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

I have to disagree that the surviving Rhoden and Manley family members are trying to protect the killers. What evidence have you seen that indicates they are protecting the killers? What possible motive would they have for doing that?

JMO, the deceased victims were the only ones who could have identified the killers. That's why so many of them were killed - so no surviving family member could know or guess who they are and come after them.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  3. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

I do know that most County LE contract out for towing services. You know, the cars you see along the road that have had some kind of mechanically problem were they won't start, flat tire, have been tagged. The towing service, tows the cars to the county compound/parking lot and after awhile, if no one claims them they are sold at a county action. I just assumed that the monies from the sales went back to the county.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  4. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

I remember something about GR having busted knuckles and FR was not found at home as the rest were listed as found at home. There was something about CRsr and his spine and he had had some kind of surgery, which left stitches that desolve in the body.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  5. RichP

RichP Member

Betty,

A HUGE agree with.

It also applies to so many other people [such as the W's] and theories. We are chasing our tails. Unless there is something definitely new can we all agree to stop rehashing the same old tired theories and suspects [probably not].

I know ALL of you care very deeply about this case and you should be commended for that because LE sure as heck doesn't. If we could do as suggested it sure would clean up a lot of "clutter".

Now you can beat me to death.

You are all good people,

Rich

Subiechik21 likes this.
  6. Bootsctr

Bootsctr Well-Known Member

I can do FR if you like Betty. I already started a document for him.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  7. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

Worked in the OJ Simpson trial also, remember the "ugly shoes" he would never have worn? And bam, they had a picture of him wearing them.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  8. Betty P

The article also refers to "seized" cars, so possibly some that were confiscated in drug related arrests. Ohio has changed their laws to make seizure by LE more difficult, but that sheriff's crimes went back several years.

The whole thing seemed interesting because of the relationships of local LE with people who buy salvage cars and fix them up. Just wondered if, among other things, CR1 noticed something irregular if he ever bought cars from any LE in local counties. Maybe he had information on people that they didn't want him to know. Also interesting in the other article were implications that Kelly was shaking down local MJ growers and re-selling the MJ they confiscated.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  9. Bootsctr

Bootsctr Well-Known Member

I had not heard this about FR. I'm scouring the media thread though.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  10. Betty P

Thanks! I'll do CR2 then and maybe GR. I would offer to do DR, but I know she had a lot of stuff on Facebook and other social media and I'm always a little reluctant to do much of sleuthing about people I don't know on Facebook. Some of our members here have probably done more searches on the FB posts of DR, poor woman. Some of her posts people have quoted make me so sad.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  11. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

Other car, orange cadi?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  12. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

Snipped by me for brevity

It’s not the truck. It’s another vehicle. It can be found on DF social media page, dated 4/11/2016. A second picture that I cannot link because of TOS. However, the same vehicle pictured on 4/11/2016 at Peterson road, is in LM’s driveway parked behind JM’s truck.

What does that mean? I don’t know. It probably means nothing. It’s just another oddity. Especially because that red truck was not in JMs possession until 3/2017. Same vehicle. Two opposing places. At least a year apart.

All are just things I’ve noticed and JMO.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  13. MittenScarpetta

That’s it.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  14. MittenScarpetta

I’ll do DR. Just a note, her fb is not as open as it once was.

Speaking of her social media, one thing I’ve noticed is the picture of the living room at her new house. Look at the door, when it opens, it would open so the door opens to the right, blocking that hallway or bedroom when the doors open.

When JM opened the door, he would not have been able to see that area of the house to the right (imagine him standing there facing the outside of the door, the door handle would be on his left hand side, swinging to his right when opened) So, IMO wherever he saw Dana’s legs was in the living room/kitchen area. JMO

Subiechik21 likes this.
  15. Betty P

Ok, I'm still confused. I do wish we knew who owned the red truck before JM. If LE is accurate in their implication that it was used in these crimes (I know, they just made a generic reference), that's very important information.

I also need to go back to my research from last summer on the individuals who were busted after the W farm raids who resided on the elder W families properties.

LE has revealed next to nothing about this case, but there's still a lot we can find on our own. We have to just look at the big picture, so to speak.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  16. Betty P

Thanks, that's very helpful information. Would it be ok to post the photo here, I wonder?

Bless her heart, I still feel so sad for her. She tried so hard, had just gotten her new home, new grandbaby. She worked so hard for her family. How could those monsters do what they did?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  17. MittenScarpetta

FR’s location of being found is there but redacted I believe. I’ve never seen such odd things blacked out on autopsies. Honestly, some of the stuff that’s blacked out just makes those who feed off of gossip run rampant on other forums.

It’s often assumed because things are redacted, there must be something there. In all honestly, the redaction appear random and meant to cause confusion. (besides the gunshot wound redactions)

CR1 had mention of a vertebrae fracture on his. Working in the medical field for as long as I have, I see a fracture vertebrae and the fact he was shot in the torso, and come to the conclusion that his spine was fractured from bullets entering his thorax.

He also had skull fractures-consistent with bullet wounds to the head, IMO.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  18. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

Didn't I read somewhere or maybe on one of the video's that, Stacie Rigsby, ( KR's ex and Luke's mother) sent DS and Luke and a driver to go check on KR? Why would a mother send her son to find his father possibly dead? Why didn't she go with him?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  19. amauet1

amauet1 Active Member

Betty please stop this. I said family and friends are protecting the murderers. I did not mention any names.​ Thank you.

20. MittenScarpetta

I was wondering if I could post it. I can’t link it because it’s a ss and 95% of her fb is locked down now. I’ll post, mods if not allowed, please delete. The first one is from DR’s sm, the 2nd One is from her flipagram.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Subiechik21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.