UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if possibly it could be a half sister. Was DR married again after his wife passed away? That was July 4 1999, DR was born July 15 1999, so who is DR mother? I have a suspicion in the back of my mind.

Idk, it sorta appears that something was happening prior. There's a couple kids in our family who are four months apart, but 1/2 sibs... if ya get my drift.

Just wondering if possibly it could be a half sister. Was DR married again after his wife passed away? That was July 4 1999, DR was born July 15 1999, so who is DR mother? I have a suspicion in the back of my mind.

Oops made a mistake and not sure how to edit it. DR wife Kathy died July 4 1989 not 1999 De...ll R was born July 15 1999

20 Seconds of Courage
Fighting The Opioid Addiction IN Rural Ohio
The Opioid Epidemic Here at Home

Now playing on PBS the next few days in the Dayton area any way...
Thank you for this. I’m gonna watch. If you get a chance, watch country boys on PBS. You can watch It from their website. It’s a 6 hour documentary about two boys who grew up in David, KY (I think) well worth the watch and lots of insight.

Looking at VT obit I stumbled on EMN also at Boyer Funeral home. EMN also lived on Grasy Fork rd as did VT, possibly VT aunt as VT ‘s mother’s maiden name was Nichols

Attachments

• E5D53CF4-E624-4610-8241-42F1BF660AB4.png
    E5D53CF4-E624-4610-8241-42F1BF660AB4.png
    389.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 537596AF-9CD1-4D25-9257-6961A54AB72F.png
    537596AF-9CD1-4D25-9257-6961A54AB72F.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 54
Yes, it was gunshot wound(s) to the chest from an earlier report. Gunshot residue on hands and chest would be easy to find early on... The gun was also found at the scene....

question. She obviously loved her son from comments made that as long as he was happy, had $$ to buy video games from Xmas and birthday, even if she was broke, all was good. I think I read somewhere I’ll look that she had fallen in love again.

A mother’s love and attachment to a son runs very deep.

Why would she kill herself after expressing that?

question. She obviously loved her son from comments made that as long as he was happy, had $$ to buy video games from Xmas and birthday, even if she was broke, all was good. I think I read somewhere I’ll look that she had fallen in love again.

A mother’s love and attachment to a son runs very deep.

Why would she kill herself after expressing that?

I doubt that question will ever be answered. Why does anyone commit suicide? I know a guy that had to wear a defibrillator vest after getting released from the hospital for a heart attack. Two days later he refused to go back to the doctor with chest pains. He died of a heart attack that night. Why did he refuse to see a doctor. Was that basically a suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.