OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren’t the words “played a part” in the murders used in the press conference? So there could be other reasons to, maybe related to some of their common “business”
Yes, you are correct. I should have said that I never thought that custody had any part at all. I am wondering what the other reasons are. I assume drugs.

Yes, you are correct. I should have said that I never thought that custody had any part at all. I am wondering what the other reasons are. I assume drugs.
I think that custody was the biggest part. The Wagners wanted that child, and after the killings, they got exactly what they wanted.

I’m confident there was more to it, but I think that was the driving motive.

Thank God!! I was walking past a TV at Glory Days and saw Shep Smith on Fox News talking and the closed caption, ‘Four arrested in the murders of 8 Ohio Family members’... I almost fell down. I don’t comment much but I’ve been following this since the first day. I have to admit, I was losing faith in an arrest, but I am so thankful today!

Drugs, selling cars and the illegal activities that can go along with it like rolling back odometers, salvage titles, stolen vehicles, etc. Business partners in shady things. Money laundering.

Just my opinions about possible other things.

I think that custody was the biggest part. The Wagners wanted that child, and after the killings, they got exactly what they wanted.

I’m confident there was more to it, but I think that was the driving motive.

Keep in mind JW thought the newborn might be his too. IMO that is why they waited for that baby to be born before they did the murders

Keep in mind JW thought the newborn might be his too. IMO that is why they waited for that baby to be born before they did the murders
Good point! As soon as their names came up, early on, I started following their social media activity. It was clear that the child was very important to them, especially Jake and his mom.

Because they were all related, and had a vested interest in keeping their shared secret, I figured that an arrest would be years away, if it ever came.

Good day!

I've had no sound for the last 15 minutes so will have to try and watch the presser right through later.

What a great day for the remaining Rhodens but another long wait ahead.

I see that the mothers of Angela and George knew what went on that awful night but covered things up.

I'm off to have a catch-up on the pages I've missed, about 10 I think, see you later.

The Defense lawyers for this crew will be required to be death penalty qualified, and may delay the process. More than a good chance for change of venue per Pike County prosecutor.

Copies of indictments and digital mug shots are coming.
(Ref presser).

I feel so bad for that little girl. She has now lost two families at her age. I wonder where she will end up. I hope she gets the help she will need to cope. What a horrible situation for her to be in. God bless her....

I've had no sound for the last 15 minutes so will have to try and watch the presser right through later.

What a great day for the remaining Rhodens but another long wait ahead.

I see that the mothers of Angela and George knew what went on that awful night but covered things up.

I'm off to have a catch-up on the pages I've missed, about 10 I think, see you later.
It seems that they more than “knew” about what went on, and they were directly involved in it.

All 4 are facing the death penalty.

This is in an incredibly impoverished area and there have been issues with funding schools, courts, and prisons in Ohio, especially in the smaller areas. They honestly may have just been waiting for the Ws to be back in Ohio (or near Ohio) for the arrest.
DeWine is still AG. He and the FNG won't be sworn in until next January. For some reason, DeWine decided to wait over a year to make these arrests. They've had the evidence for over a year now. Not sure why they were waiting, but hopefully we'll get enough information to find out what has been going on.

I think (and hope) that those might be DMV photos.
Uh, think you are right CURIOUSER! I just looked up Alaska DMV photos and they ALL have the
same "sky blue" background. (The Wagners had moved to Alaska, so these could be the new DL's
they applied for upon arrival.) ps....the "big Papa pic" looks mean. I wonder what sort of employment they sought in Alaska...anybody?ALaska License and ID's, Division of Motor Vehicles, Department of Administration, State of Alaska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth