OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
97114189.jpg

13 Nov 2018
Angela Jo Wagner
Delaware County Jail
Nice close up mugshot. I hope all 6 are in different jails. The main 4 plus the 2 accessories.

I wonder which ten states they found evidence in (per DeWine). Obviously OH and Alaska, maybe KY. But the other seven he said investigators traveled to collect evidence? And was that evidence carried there by JW on a semi truck or employees of the Flying W ranch on horse runs?

Maybe some of the puchases came from other states?

In the link above about local residents still being nervous, many of them wondered why Fredericka and her family would take such risks to kill a family when they had so much money and land to lose. It's really strange. Agree, the locals considered them a wealthy family and she will probably spend quite a bit on her own defense, as well as the rest of her family.

Yeah, I hope they have a good case. I'm uncomfortable with the repeated assertions today by DeWine and Junk that this case will take several years to go to court. If they wait that long, there may be less chance of conviction, JMO.

FW is gettin' on up there. She's in her mid 70s. The stress of a trial, and probably ostracized from the horsey set, and who knows what other things may dredge up now, may not be good for her. She's not a trigger man and neither is AW's mother. Neither will likely do much time but they've been labeled now. As long as they have the evidence that proves that the four triggermen will either rot in prison, or, face a firing squad (I'd actually prefer the latter, and I'm not pro death penalty, but I think it fits in this case), then I'm good. The two grannies will face their Maker, like the other four.

Prosecution of Wagners in Rhoden murders to take 'years,' cost thousands

The next step in the case will be arraignments of the Wagner family, including Angela and Billy’s mothers who are facing charges relating to a cover-up. Junk intends to request the Wagners be held without bond as permitted by Ohio law in death penalty cases which means if granted, they could spend years behind bars before going to trial.

Pike County Judge Randy Deering will make the final ruling on that request as well as the anticipated dozens of motions that will be filed.

In Ohio, co-defendants in death penalty cases are required to have their own trials, so it’s possible the four cases could be tried in four different counties as each trial will likely generate local media attention.

Those decisions will be up to Deering who also will be sifting through and deciding on what could be at least 200 motions combined. Once a trial date is set, that process too will be quite the undertaking with each case likely taking more than a month to complete.

BBM
That's what I don't understand. Is there something that I've missed? I've not gotten far in the indictments, but there has to be more, b/c he got awarded custody. Other family members could have applied. If only HMR disappeared, it would seem he'd still gain custody.

A 16 y.o. child would not, nor could not, go for custody. HHG and FR might seek custody, but they had their plates full. GR, a suspected addict/recovering addict, and 2nd cousin, would very likely not seek custody. Uncle KR would not have likely sought custody.

I could see JM and AM seeking custody, or KR2, or BJM might would have, or LM and Jdy, but the others just don't make sense except for HMR's parents, and CR2 b/c he was there, I guess. I think that there was a hatred that had built up there between old friends and former business partners.

I did read something. on the former thread, where someone said it had been planned for eight months! That would have been around the end of August, 2015. That is around the time that she cut ties w/JW, for good, and conceived K. Soooo... there's that, too.

Locally many say the killings were also about inheritance. So would sw stand to inherit it all if everyone else was dead? I hate to keep repeating; but keep in mind JW thought the 5 day old was his too. I don’t know but this is what many Ohioans thought. Of course there is also the other child. My heart breaks for these babies

That may have been where the custody forgery was found.

The indictments, though, show the forgery occured a couple of weeks before the murders. I wonder if JW lied or somehow falsified his custody applications? Perhaps the others in the family submitted some sort of affidavit or character reference to verify false information. Perhaps he stated he wasn't involved in criminal activity, etc., though LE found out he was part of the planning of the murders. Not sure what to think on that but some day we may find out.

I wonder which ten states they found evidence in (per DeWine). Obviously OH and Alaska, maybe KY. But the other seven he said investigators traveled to collect evidence? And was that evidence carried there by JW on a semi truck or employees of the Flying W ranch on horse runs?

Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana. Let's see how close that is.

Interesting about Chris Sr's and Gary's bodies being moved. And mention of the walmart shoes. Did the Wagner's try to make the murders look like murder suicide committed by Chris or Gary?

Locally many say the killings were also about inheritance. So would sw stand to inherit it all if everyone else was dead? I hate to keep repeating; but keep in mind JW thought the 5 day old was his too. I don’t know but this is what many Ohioans thought. Of course there is also the other child. My heart breaks for these babies

SW really didn't stand to inherit much from the Rhodens other than some property, trailers, outbuildings and broken down cars and trucks. W's already stood to inherit a LOT of real estate from Fredericka. Crazy they would put all that at risk.

FW is gettin' on up there. She's in her mid 70s. The stress of a trial, and probably ostracized from the horsey set, and who knows what other things may dredge up now, may not be good for her. She's not a trigger man and neither is AW's mother. Neither will likely do much time but they've been labeled now. As long as they have the evidence that proves that the four triggermen will either rot in prison, or, face a firing squad (I'd actually prefer the latter, and I'm not pro death penalty, but I think it fits in this case), then I'm good. The two grannies will face their Maker, like the other four.

My guess is she will bail out first. And/or they will use the 2 grandmas to get the others to talk/negotiate. She’s a tough old bird. I find it so odd that the horse groups are saying nothing. These are usually the most gossipy group you would ever know. But I think many are too scared to talk about it. I will say I made a FB post and my husband has hinted I should take it down.

Interesting about Chris Sr's and Gary's bodies being moved. And mention of the walmart shoes. Did the Wagner's try to make the murders look like murder suicide committed by Chris or Gary?

Chris and Gary's bodies were dragged to a bedroom. It's assumed they were hidden in case someone came to the door of the trailer. Buying time to allow the killers to go to the other homes and finish their grisly task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong