OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing they will do is check gunshot residue, it will be on hands, clothes, all over, as well as blood splatter.

The AG would have told us. Why would he not have said so if they knew Chris Jr did it?
Maybe their waiting til after the funeral to make it a little easier on the families.

Maybe they do know. Maybe they are scrambling figuring out how to not look like complete idiots and how to announce it to the public.
For what purpose?

That doesn't even make sense. They would announce that in the middle of the night.

So the dogs would just let a family member BJ, her bro, any one else that knew the dogs kill Dana HR, Chris jr.

Not great protectors then I guess.

Well rule that out I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From link

At one time Rhoden and brother Kenneth Rhoden worked at Crownover Lumber, but a manager there recently said the pair hadn’t worked there since 2007.
No the info about Chris Jr found with Gary is wrong.

Many of the Rhodens worked at the resort off and on.

Maybe their waiting til after the funeral to make it a little easier on the families.
No, they don't do that. They don't let a town think a mass murderer is loose.

So the dogs would just let a family member BJ, her bro, any one else that knew the dogs kill Dana HR, Chris jr.

Not great protectors then I guess.

Well rule that out I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, they would put the dogs outside or lock them up.

I had considered that. I also considered maybe one of the deceased was the killer and one of them managed to get one shot off before succumbing to their injuries and that one gunshot ended up killing the person who had killed the rest. But then I remembered that they likely tested the victims hands for gunshot residue during the autopsy, so LE would know if that were the case.

Would they be able to tell what type of gun the gunshot residue is from or when it got someone? I ask because I'm thinking it's highly likely that at least some of the victims could likely have fired a gun or two in the days prior to the murders (not for any sinister reason, but for hunting, target shooting, etc).

but when it's combined with other things it's not only not rare to retaliate but quite common. It is becoming more and more common for a young group to hear of an incident or slurs and go take it out on innocents. And it most certainly is becoming more common place to retaliate against the people directly.

Can you provide some links to support this claim, please?

What if the perp was trained to handle dogs? Would they be able to get past Dana's?

Would they be able to tell what type of gun the gunshot residue is from or when it got someone? I ask because I'm thinking it's highly likely that at least some of the victims could likely have fired a gun or two in the days prior to the murders (not for any sinister reason, but for hunting, target shooting, etc).
First they would have the bullet most likely, then they would know how much gunshot residue was there and where it was. They can tell how closely a shot is fired by that.

No, they would put the dogs outside or lock them up.

A stranger would do that also right?

Maybe I am not making any sense

I give up again I'm to much of a deep thinker on these cases always have been.

Re Trajectory etc murder or suicide - they declared it was not a suicide in the second presser of the day. Autopsies had not started. It seemed they made that conclusion from ot finding a gun near a body. But we can go back to m/s, with weapon removed from scene i several scenarios.

At some level I think we can all conclude that there were some very stressful things going on in Pike around this time. Any of those strssers, addiction/giving birth/financial status/relocating/altercations/ on and on could make anyone do something that might not be imagined before whatever it was that hapened in that area.

IMO its doubtful we can determine someone suicidal threat level from pictures on the web.

All we do know at the end of the day - things were boiling, it would seem for some time, thats pretty much all we can ascertain at this point mooo

A stranger would do that also right?

Maybe I am not making any sense

I give up again I'm to much of a deep thinker on these cases always have been.
Very likely they would.

Maybe the only adult in the vicinity left alive, oddly, is the target. Maybe it's like torturing that person to kill their whole family. Or maybe that person was on good terms with whomever carried out this horrific crime. Why leave one?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re Trajectory etc murder or suicide - they declared it was not a suicide in the second presser of the day. Autopsies had not started. It seemed they made that conclusion from ot finding a gun near a body. But we can go back to m/s, with weapon removed from scene i several scenarios.

At some level I think we can all conclude that there were some very stressful things going on in Pike around this time. Any of those strssers, addiction/giving birth/financial status/relocating/altercations/ on and on could make anyone do something that might not be imagined before whatever it was that hapened in that area.

IMO its doubtful we can determine someone suicidal threat level from pictures on the web.

All we do know at the end of the day - things were boiling, it would seem for some time, thats pretty much all we can ascertain at this point mooo

Autopsies are done.

They could have known the first day depending on where the shots were.

Informal Poll: I was leaning towards BJ knowing more but I am now thinking maybe not. Course I may change my mind in an hour.
I just wish they would find the murderer(s) how stressful it must be for the family and the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam